Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:41:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We trust in crypto!  (Read 4466 times)
Rainbowwww (OP)

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:23:05 AM

How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:26:08 AM

How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?
I think it will be popular in a longest time. And yes I think this crypto is a substitute to the usual flat money I mean it's easier and reliable nobody can take it away from you unless if you do some mistakes but then being here in crypto? You must nees to trust and be brave enough to take a risk. This is how it works.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:30:09 AM

How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular?
Crypto's are already popular now so correct me if I'm wrong.
Does she substitution the usual fiat money?
Yes it is an alternative way of paying things online, so it's a digital currency where there's no need for the interaction from the banks.
How many years will pass before this?
Crypto's are here to stay.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:32:28 AM

all countries around the world have been interested in understanding crypto, even many countries are beginning to accept and apply crypto to their country, looking at this phenomenon, I believe crypto will last a long time
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:47:46 AM

In my opinion, the Crypto market will exist and develop forever, they are the most sustainable market in the future. The ability of Crypto to replace cash is impossible because they are defective and not suitable for paying for goods and services in our daily lives.
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:51:27 AM

This topic can be a long polemic. In short, "Everything will be OK."
If we talk on the points.
- the cryptocurrency has already reached a very big popularity.
- Institutional investors are gradually entering the market.
- capitalization is quite high. So a complete collapse is unlikely.
Showmethebtc

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:54:49 AM

I think the cryptocurrency will at least be popular until 2020 or even longer. In order to make money to join the token market, I will of course convert the profits earned into fiat currencies! Because I think the legal currency is the safest currency!
JungleBadman

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:56:11 AM

If you look at the music and film industries, they were hit hard by the advancement of p2p file sharing and the internet and while they stuck their heads in the sand and tried to block it from happening, they lost customers and essentially revenue. It wasn't until the release of platforms like iTunes, where users could access legal music downloads that the big companies started to regain control.

The banks and other financial institutions are in a similar situation now. They have  the opportunity to embrace cryptocurrencies and use it to their advantage, or try to block it and imagine it doesn't exist. They have tried to fud the market non stop and it hasn't killed Crypto yet!

The choice for them is obvious really in that they have to start adopting crypto or it will kill them and what this means is that we have already won, we just need to prove there is a valid use case and they have to adopt us.
@bamaricibo

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:57:03 AM

I think the cryptocurrency will at least be popular until 2020 or even longer. In order to make money to join the token market, I will of course convert the profits earned into fiat currencies! Because I think the legal currency is the safest currency!
But I believe they are growing and developing stronger now. Although they can not be high, they are widely accepted in the market in the future. Many countries now accept Crypto payments. It's an ideal start for the encryption market.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:58:51 AM

The digital economy is a stage of development of money. If you pay attention, the whole world around us has become digital. This concerns the transfer of information, household and industrial equipment, the Internet of things. Only money still lags behind development. I think that the cryptocurrency is the objective development of ordinary money.
Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:02:10 AM

Talking of crypto's popularity? There is no country in the world that is ignorant of the existence of cryptocurrency. Quote me wrong. And Yes, it serves as a substitute to fiat currency and may even surpass it in the nearest future.
veraro

Activity: 966

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:10:06 PM

Cryptocurrency is already popular, there is alot of hype about crypto and everything connected with it in over the world. I believe in future cryptocurrency become the main method of payment and it will change economic, i hope in better.But i don't think it happens very soon.

jillscarbrough

Activity: 588
Merit: 335

Steady State Finance

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:00:29 PM

How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular?
Cryptocurrency has been popular nowadays, and this popularity will stay depend on the community. If the community wants Cryptocurrency still exist, that will be.

Does she substitution the usual fiat money?
Of course no, Cryptocurrency just be an alternative payment or trading assets. Every country has their own regulation about payment systems.
atupolev

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:23:17 PM

This topic can be a long polemic. In short, "Everything will be OK."
If we talk on the points.
- the cryptocurrency has already reached a very big popularity.
- Institutional investors are gradually entering the market.
- capitalization is quite high. So a complete collapse is unlikely.
But what we have at the moment
- Long term fundamentals are still in a place where nothing has changed in the last 18 months.
- Security is still crap.
- Cryptos are still not user friendly.
- Cryptos are still VERY difficult to purchase for the average investor.
- Merchants integration and general adoption of cryptos is still crap.

Ask yourself, if cryptos disappeared tomorrow would it fundamentally change anything for the average person who isn't speculating on them?
Also ask yourself, how many people are still left in crypto who aren't planning to dump as soon as the price goes higher?
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:26:40 PM

I fully believe that crypto-currencies can once again deal a big blow to the phiatic system, in order to prove that the phiatic system is obsolete and needs replacing, today we need a record of funds, because everyone must account for their actions.
yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

I think that the peak of popularity in her now, but I still think that she is now forever in the world of financial technology. So she has every chance to replace paper money, but that will not be too soon. I think it takes at least 5 years

mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:41:13 PM

Cryptos will still be popular for a long long time, as long as we are here and we still believe cryptos will exist. With many opportunities that cryptos offers it will gain more popularity and will be trusted by many people.
makakadu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:41:38 PM

Of course, cryptocurrency will slowly integrate into our world. And maybe people will come up with something better than blockchain? And it will happen very soon and he will not have time to enter our daily life. Although this technology is very good, it is unlikely to happen. This technology will simply be improved, modernized and optimized for different tasks. I think so
tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

Of course, cryptocurrency will slowly integrate into our world. And maybe people will come up with something better than blockchain? And it will happen very soon and he will not have time to enter our daily life. Although this technology is very good, it is unlikely to happen. This technology will simply be improved, modernized and optimized for different tasks. I think so
It is already evident that many companies that produce products at the moment actively integrate block chain technologies into their production. Soon the crypto currency will penetrate almost all spheres of human life.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 12:46:41 PM

For a complete transition from Fiat money to cryptocurrencies, a well-developed legal framework and international cooperation on these issues are needed. In view of the growing number of cryptocurrencies and the development of blockchain technology, this transition can happen very soon. The first thing that this will push, it is a total superiority over the usual things and operations. I think that in 5 years we will live in a completely different world.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: