Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:28:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Disable person  (Read 2159 times)
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:47:42 PM

This is a common thing happens in different countries where the government mandatory give assistance to there citizens with disability, and the sad truth is that the assistance from government is not enough.

This is the perfect time to introduce bitcoin to persons with disability by doing this they don't need to rely only on government assistance, because they are now started to earn there own money to support their needs.
Money can not make a man better. HE can do whatever he want to make money, not only with the cryptocurrency. However, I still think that it is somehow a good idea. Working with cryptocurrency gives disable people a chance to earn money with their own hands

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:16:23 AM

I like your concept of using the blockchain technology for reaching out the persons with disability but I don't think this is the best idea. Yes! They can have a chance to earn good money through btc but you can't still set aside the fact that they can also face losses especailly if they are not yet well educated. Another reason is maybe some of them are not so "techie" so instead of btc why don't we give them a livelihood program like creating souvenirs, woven baskets and other personalized accessories. By doing these, they can earn money and be able to uplift their self-esteem at the same time because they will feel that they are also worthy in this world and feel that they are not different from us.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:40:37 AM

This is actually a great thing. Bitcoin, and with it's ease of access, can help a person with disability gain money by not just doing an office job anymore. The requirements for this thing is that you should be patient and you should always put up efforts whenever you are doing something related to bitcoin. Joining bounty campaigns are the easiest way of gaining money from this thing and if persons with disability will be doing it, then their life would be easier.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:00:43 AM

This is a common thing happens in different countries where the government mandatory give assistance to there citizens with disability, and the sad truth is that the assistance from government is not enough.

This is the perfect time to introduce bitcoin to persons with disability by doing this they don't need to rely only on government assistance, because they are now started to earn there own money to support their needs.

I got your point and i strongly agree that disabled persons are welcome to join the Bitcoin investments but maybe except for the blind people but the others could easily adapt how Bitcoin will works, that as long as they are interested to learn and determined to not to rely of the help of someone specially the government then Bitcoin is for them too.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:25:40 AM

I think introducing bitcoin to persons with disability is quite a good idea but that will depend on what physical disability a person has.If he/she has the capability or physically fit and have background in using computer then that would be a great opportunity to get involve in cryptocurrency for them to earn enough money to support their financial needs.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:44:46 AM

Yes I understand the point of giving everybody the chance to really live a good life Most especially the disabled ones. Earn money from bitcoin and sustain daily needs. This in as much as I could do help to others in need like me. I would love to help them learn how to invest in bitcoin or earn from bounties. As for now I am studying this things because I am a newbie yet.

Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:36:20 AM

I think introducing bitcoin to persons with disability is quite a good idea but that will depend on what physical disability a person has.If he/she has the capability or physically fit and have background in using computer then that would be a great opportunity to get involve in cryptocurrency for them to earn enough money to support their financial needs.
I also favor for this. Because this will help the disabled people to earn even they are not able to work and do physical tasks. While they are sitting they can do bitcoin. As long as they can read understand and Internet literate  they sre in to work in crypto community market. This will be a good idea  for all disabled persons.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:25:18 AM

I agree with those who said you do not really have the government's support for disabled people, but it is also depend for a person's who has disability, if the disability person has a good mindset or they brain is in good condition we can help them to educate them on crypto currency like bitcoin.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:37:49 AM

Actually it is a good idea, but it could be for some instance or its kind of disability. I know not all of them can perform task alone and how could the perform task in crypto? It means that crypto isn't suited for them, they really need support from the government to survive.
Of course not everyone with disabilities can use bitcoin, let alone having a blind eye will find it difficult to make money from bitcoin, maybe if there is a third party or charity to help each other so that people with disabilities can be productive like normal people in general, they can not stand alone to make money #imo
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:25:11 AM

That is really great idea. Teaching person with disability, with bitcoins business or crypto world is a good idea to do. We can really help them out of self insecurity and make them encourage that they can have a chance to live this world with purpose. In this case  we can make them happy and make them live with joy.
skaynet

Activity: 326

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:51:09 AM

If money is printed a lot, it will make money a price that will not be valuable in the eyes of other countries and it could make the country difficult to grow
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:51:48 AM

That is really great idea. Teaching person with disability, with bitcoins business or crypto world is a good idea to do. We can really help them out of self insecurity and make them encourage that they can have a chance to live this world with purpose. In this case  we can make them happy and make them live with joy.
bitcoin provide much opportunity to all people.no matter that's disability person.as long as we can take opportunity , money will come to us.and for disability they can full time work and earn money.

qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:59:20 AM

Your right, Disable person need work,  something  that they can able to do. Like bitcoin as long as they can think and they can click on a keyboard of their computer or should i say as long as you have your arms even if you don't has feet to walk they can earn their own money in bitcoin .To has a financial for their needs and even the finacial needs of his or her family without the help of others or without the help of the government.
Bitcoin is more helpful to Disable. All you need is hard work and knowledge to earn on it. It's value is getting low and getting high sometimes . So, if you has a token from your campaign you can hold it and wait for its highest value. That's my opion.
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:43:47 AM

The government in your country is even giving help to the disabled and you’re complaining it is not enough lol. Come to my country (no need to mention) the disabled ones don’t even get a single help from government, they have to be walking from place to place begging for money. If the government will assist them in any little way, it would be appreciated, but they never do that, rather they focus on there selfish plans.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:29:10 AM

I agree with you that bitcoin will greatly help people with disabilities to meet their living needs. so I think there is a role the government is very important to be able to facilitate all kinds of bitcoin-related things for all people with disabilities to be more productive especially in terms of meeting the needs of life and I think bitcoin is the easiest alternative to be developed.
cutikanzilong

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:52:01 AM

persons with disabilities have a life equivalent to other normal human beings. They can earn revenue by following Bitcoin. Because for me Bitcoin is a profitable thing for everyone without exception
Icoalert00

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:14:28 PM

Yes this is a quite statement they will be going to support their own needs and also they are going to be responsible for what they are doing or buying they can easily trade in market because it doesn't need many physical activities they can do it better than any of us because they are always on home.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:29:36 PM

What they are getting from the government is already not enough for their daily needs. Hopefully they have some sort of savings to get started in bitcoin. They can try bounties if they have the technical know how to do so.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:23:46 AM

For me this doesn't make any sense.
Bitcoin is not free money.

People with disabilities receive assistance or money from government to help them because they have high costs or can't work.

Bitcoin is just a currency, it cannot help them.

bitcoin is not free money. but I think they are only people with physical disabilities, not because they can not think. bitcoin is the currency, but it would be very fortunate when we invest here the most important they can find opportunities when wanting to invest. and in crypto many ways to get a job with bitcoin payments that make it an additional income, so I think it's really helpful.
Well I think there is no connection between a person having some disability and bitcoins. There is no sign of negativities or harm for a person who is disable with something. Bitcoins are open for everyone and whosoever have got big thoughts to earn money from bitcoins, he or she even being disable can come into this world and start earning money and making their lives better.
jayyen

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:52:28 AM

Physical disabilities have no effect on the bitcoin and cryptocurrency revolution. This is because assessing the internet is quite simple and even the disabled can easily do that.It is very simple to assess the internet and make purchases or buys in the world of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: