Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:57:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Disable person  (Read 2159 times)
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:39:39 AM

Its a big help for persons with disability if they knew about cryptocurrency. Because persons with disability oftenly discriminate. If they knew about cryptocurrency they don't need to go out to look for work. Even they stay at home. They can earn money.

Yes this is going to be a big help to those person with disability, however for me even if person has its disability they still have the right to be respected and should be treated equally unlike what you said that they oftenly discriminated. Whatever your situition is for me it doesn't matter so long as you did the right thing.
they no need to out from their home to earn money.their disability limiting their activity.so by joining and working at cryptocurrency it will help them so much to their economy condition.
Certainly bitcoin earnings is a big help for physically disabled person because those people will no longer be accepted on a corporate job but bitcoin gives much different way of earnings, we can work freely at home with a great earnings along the way. Bitcoin is for anybody regardless what is our field of expertise as long as we are mentally capable and still able to use the computer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:00:45 AM

I don`t understand why btc is perceived some kind of an asset that you always get profits, so many people have lost money by trading btc, disabled people could also invest in stocks and earn money.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:55:49 AM

Its a big help for persons with disability if they knew about cryptocurrency. Because persons with disability oftenly discriminate. If they knew about cryptocurrency they don't need to go out to look for work. Even they stay at home. They can earn money.

Yes this is going to be a big help to those person with disability, however for me even if person has its disability they still have the right to be respected and should be treated equally unlike what you said that they oftenly discriminated. Whatever your situition is for me it doesn't matter so long as you did the right thing.

I think this idea is very unrealistic not unless those disabled persons will trade bitcoins. Besides how possible it is to just  give bit coins to them? We know that this is volatile and how could they use it? Let us not just give suggestions that aren't gonna be helpful. Not unless bit coin is being adapted by the government that crazy idea won't happen.

rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:33:23 AM

This is a common thing happens in different countries where the government mandatory give assistance to there citizens with disability, and the sad truth is that the assistance from government is not enough.

This is the perfect time to introduce bitcoin to persons with disability by doing this they don't need to rely only on government assistance, because they are now started to earn there own money to support their needs.

Bitcoins and disabled person are very compatible, those person who are stuck at home, they can still work on bounty campaigns or trade in the market in order to earn more profit and have monthly or daily income.
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:58:00 AM

if the person is disable how could even he/she buy bitcoin and wait to surge then sell or are you talking long term plan which in any case cannot wait by the disable person, what if the person's disable quit on life these generally happen around the world committing suicide when life gives you but shit even normal person committed suicide, then how could bitcoin benefit its owner by this mess?

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:15:24 AM

This is a common thing happens in different countries where the government mandatory give assistance to there citizens with disability, and the sad truth is that the assistance from government is not enough.

This is the perfect time to introduce bitcoin to persons with disability by doing this they don't need to rely only on government assistance, because they are now started to earn there own money to support their needs.
Bitcoin is not for our assistance, we earn here because we work for it and not because we get our bitcoins just free. Bitcoin is not for free. We need to work hard before we can earn bitcoin and I think, disable persons can do this if they really wanted and if they can still manage to do it because some disabled persons do not have enough knowledge to do it or maybe they are blind so it is impossible to do it, it also depends on what is the disability of a person.
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:29:33 AM

[/quote

This is a good idea for disabled  people. Through this kind of online job can give them enough income to support themselves and others. It depends on their ability to understand Bitcoin  and How they Will accept  it in their life. It is truly a difficult job especially to the beginners but if they  just get used of it, it helps but with a virtue  of patience. Through this they might as well overcome their confidence.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:31:39 PM

I hope that those people who are already wealthy because of bitcoin would donate for disable people even in just a very simple way.
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:19:38 PM

I don't think it would help those people with disability because bitcoin and some alternate coins are not free money. The purpose of bitcoin is not really intended to assist those in need but it would be a good idea to let them know about bitcoin so in case they are just at home, they may be able to double their savings through trading or maybe earn a few also depending on the level of capacity they want to earn.
Telogodok

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:49:06 PM

I think introducing bitcoin to persons with disability is quite a good idea but that will depend on what physical disability a person has.If he/she has the capability or physically fit and have background in using computer then that would be a great opportunity to get involve in cryptocurrency for them to earn enough money to support their financial needs.
I also favor for this. Because this will help the disabled people to earn even they are not able to work and do physical tasks. While they are sitting they can do bitcoin. As long as they can read understand and Internet literate  they sre in to work in crypto community market. This will be a good idea  for all disabled persons.

I think if a person with a disability thinks they can get involved with Bitcoin then why not, it's much better to have a connection to this system because it certainly can give them much better benefits and opportunities.
A person with a disability has a certain allocation budget from the government because they are not normal people who can work only to have or benefit to be used for their daily needs and expenses.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:13:07 PM

I think introducing bitcoin to persons with disability is quite a good idea but that will depend on what physical disability a person has.If he/she has the capability or physically fit and have background in using computer then that would be a great opportunity to get involve in cryptocurrency for them to earn enough money to support their financial needs.
I also favor for this. Because this will help the disabled people to earn even they are not able to work and do physical tasks. While they are sitting they can do bitcoin. As long as they can read understand and Internet literate  they sre in to work in crypto community market. This will be a good idea  for all disabled persons.

I think if a person with a disability thinks they can get involved with Bitcoin then why not, it's much better to have a connection to this system because it certainly can give them much better benefits and opportunities.
A person with a disability has a certain allocation budget from the government because they are not normal people who can work only to have or benefit to be used for their daily needs and expenses.
That's right, they are just disabled so there should not limit their selves into this, I saw a man who totally bed ridden and can just touch only one finger but tend to published 3 books, he was the author and it was great seeing him besides his disability he can do more that I can.

alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:28:27 PM

definetly you have a good point,about this situation that this is the perfect time to introduce the bitcoin to person with handicapped,but not totally all having dissability people can be benefited the system of cryptocurrency because,not all impaired person have disame defects,just like those have abnormalities into there mind,maybe they could not understand if we educate them of what is btc,thats why the government needs more fund  to support this all disable person.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:30:44 PM

Physical disabilities have no effect on the bitcoin and cryptocurrency revolution. This is because assessing the internet is quite simple and even the disabled can easily do that.It is very simple to assess the internet and make purchases or buys in the world of bitcoin.
Agree, this will very helpful to disable people to work and earn no matter what is their disability. As long as they know how to access Internet this will be enough. Proper information and advices will help them alot to learn bitcoin. This suggestion is pretty cool. Giving chance to disable person to do and earn like normal people. If this will be implemented I will support this for the betterment and future of our disabled brothers and sisters.
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:44:46 PM

If people with disabilities can invest bitcoin, then they can earn their own income. We just need to educate them to take advantage of bitcoin as their income. If only all could run. then this could be good news where bitcoin can be useful for people with disabilities.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:49:27 PM

For me this doesn't make any sense.
Bitcoin is not free money.

People with disabilities receive assistance or money from government to help them because they have high costs or can't work.

Bitcoin is just a currency, it cannot help them.

OP basically means that because the value of bitcoins can rise up, These disabled persons can use some of the aid that they get from government to invest in bitcoins ans maybe hopefully the currency might go up.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:52:22 PM

They don't totally rely on government for their work, government considers them as special people and provides them various facilities which can ease their life and in some countries government also provide them cash and have special work place where they can work according to their talent. I think disable person might lack somewhere in life but god has gifted them with special talent, hence you can't consider them as liability on government. Also talking about bitcoin, then I think it is equal for them as it is only medium for exchanging money nothing more.
dominional

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:23:56 PM

Bitcoin and Disable person,  disability on thelis concept is not a barrier because u just need to invest and beginning to enjoybur divident. The work of bitcoin just require your primary education and available internet

▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:29:11 PM

Bitcoin and Disable person,  disability on thelis concept is not a barrier because u just need to invest and beginning to enjoybur divident. The work of bitcoin just require your primary education and available internet
well it depends, some disabled person just became disabled due to accident but if could just at least explore the internet and can use their hands in doing computer so I think they would fit here, for as long as they want and would not causing them stress, for sure there are some disabled here who are still doing crypto for their family.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:29:15 PM

There is the facts that Bitcoin can gives people's opportunities and benefits. The most better and nice to this system is anyone can involve here, there is no discrimination and Al of us has a freedom of speech. So I believe that it could be a big help to those people that is disabled to trying to involve to it. I know that they can do it because they have also the strength and abilities to do what we do here.
People with disabilities can have opportunities and benefits by using bitcoin. I believe that they can do because it is a big help to them to earn a money on there strength and abilities by their own. do not underestimate people with disabilities because they can also think and act in their own way.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:15:08 PM

not only to some disabled persons but crypto can benefit all of its users and depending on what industry is the coin they want to use or trade. With the sudden growth of crypto back in 2017 many ICO are joining the train and making their own coin hoping for it to have a successful trip in crypto it helped many and if this continues when the market gets big more and more industries the blockchain will disrupt making things convenient fast and safe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: