Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:20:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Disable person  (Read 2163 times)
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:15:48 PM

I've read some of the post and some were arguing about the value of this coin that's why I'm very curious about the real purpose of Bitcoin to everyone.

The real purpose of bitcoin is to have a cashless money we can use our wallet like a bank, to have a new method payment like having a faster transaction, less hustle when it come to pay bills, buying stuff , sending money anytime any where and it is decentralized which is no tax but I hope the dev work on high fees and bitcoin will help the unemployed.
That might be the purpose of bitcoin but that is not what is happening on bitcoin because bitcoin is now being used as a tool for investment and not a cash because the fee for making transactions using bitcoin is a bit expensive compare to the normal transaction that you can with money so they just prefer to make it as an investment.
indeed it is all true the main purpose to facilitate faster and more efficient transactions and when people know that bitcoin become popular and the more expensive they try to make bitcoin like gold krena was seen from the same nature with gold prices can soar with several factors but this can be a frightening specter if there is nothing to set it because it is not bound bitcoin.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:24:26 PM

studying and responding to the above topic I think the uniqueness of bitcoin is able to enter into one's personal needs and become a wealth of privacy, and there is no interference of others to influence it, and for me personally know more closely whoever it is either the person with disability or the normal person will very needy and need money either for personal or special needs, and I think all the good people of special needs and normal everything I advice to know bitcoin not only see as an advantage but to see the future both economically and technologically, I personally hope everyone can be happy although not directly at least the development of this era (crypto) is needed by anyone, may be useful and successful for all of us
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:30:02 PM

This is a common thing happens in different countries where the government mandatory give assistance to there citizens with disability, and the sad truth is that the assistance from government is not enough.

This is the perfect time to introduce bitcoin to persons with disability by doing this they don't need to rely only on government assistance, because they are now started to earn there own money to support their needs.

Bitcoin is good for diasabled person because in this way they can still manage to have income monthly or daily if they want to trade in the market or just focus on working in bounty campaigns.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:33:37 PM

We know people have a disability the government give a money for buying a daily needs and if the bitcoin will involve on disability that is good because disability have a chance to earn a money and get a extra money.bitcoin is good to involve on bitcoin because this technology is not so hard and only you do is patience and trust.
A lot of people here know that Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency for all of us and moreover it does not know the status and physical stage of a person but respond to those who manage and handle it and know how to make profit with it. It is online system and you do not have to walk for it just invest in it and handle it in different times which will give you profit if you hold for long term and enter into a market where the value is high so that you may be able to sell for profit.
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:47:46 PM

This is a common thing happens in different countries where the government mandatory give assistance to there citizens with disability, and the sad truth is that the assistance from government is not enough.

This is the perfect time to introduce bitcoin to persons with disability by doing this they don't need to rely only on government assistance, because they are now started to earn there own money to support their needs.
I agree with you mate,but it depends on what part does a certain person is not functioning,if he/she can able to understand and knows how to use computers or mobile phones then most probably theres a big possibility that they would be able to get a job in this crypto community.Although governments have an obligation to them i think its also a nice idea that those persons with disability will not only depends on the governments but they can also depend on themselves to live by their own.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:55:19 PM

Joining bitcoin don't have any physical  qualities needed. Evertone can join as long they know how it works and the process. The idea of having a disable person in bitcoin is not really a big deal. As I mentioned above that bitcoin is for everybody. Disable person can still work and be part of bitcoin, what matter most is that they are capable and knowledgeable about it.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ajjjmagno16

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:11:43 AM

Yes bitcoin is the one who give opportunity to those person who is disable because when they are in home they can have a chance to get or to have some profit.thats why bitcoin is big help to those disable person.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:19:24 AM

How did you know that the assistance given by the government is insufficient? Do you have any articles, facts, news or evidences to support your argument? Another thing, the support given by the government comes into various manifestations, such as providing tax incentive/exemption, monetary assistance, monthly pension, etc. Providing bitcoin to PWDs would only complicate the matter as they are mandated to utilize an electronic wallet- which in some countries prohibit the use of bitcoin.
Before implementing such acts, countries around the world must unify and standardize that bitcoin would be utilized as an alternative form of payment or currency.

Yes bitcoin is the one who give opportunity to those person who is disable because when they are in home they can have a chance to get or to have some profit.thats why bitcoin is big help to those disable person.

Take note that PWDs have various benefits provided by the government (relative to the country) and providing bitcoin as an incentive may give them the opportunity to earn but its volatility may only put them at risk. Instead of giving them bitcoins, the government may however, make it as an option to their incentives.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:57:45 PM

How did you know that the assistance given by the government is insufficient? Do you have any articles, facts, news or evidences to support your argument? Another thing, the support given by the government comes into various manifestations, such as providing tax incentive/exemption, monetary assistance, monthly pension, etc. Providing bitcoin to PWDs would only complicate the matter as they are mandated to utilize an electronic wallet- which in some countries prohibit the use of bitcoin.
Before implementing such acts, countries around the world must unify and standardize that bitcoin would be utilized as an alternative form of payment or currency.

Take note that PWDs have various benefits provided by the government (relative to the country) and providing bitcoin as an incentive may give them the opportunity to earn but its volatility may only put them at risk. Instead of giving them bitcoins, the government may however, make it as an option to their incentives.
I am quite unsure about this. In order to earn from Bitcoin, you have to invest some amount. Disable persons normally don’t have any stable job, so from where they will get the funds to invest. If you supposing they will invest the government assistance they receive, then this can be highly risky, Bitcoin is highly volatile, so if their investments fall, they will not have funds to meet their daily needs. I don’ think so that’s a good option.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:46:06 PM

I don’t think so that bitcoin will really help on those person with disabilities. Bitcoin still needs to have a strong body especially a witty mind. They still need to wo also a hve a witty mind that thinks more  critically. Those with disabilities need to have more decent job than bitcoin.
No I disagree with you bitcoin don’t want you to be physically fit but it only want you to be mentally fit, if you have good thinking and knowledge about bitcoin  then you can earn good amount of money from it even if you are not working, it needs skills and mental intelligence to earn from bitcoin, I have a friends who was physically disable but now he is earning good amount of money from bitcoin so I think bitcoin is the best earning specially for those who are unable to walk, or go out for earning.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:05:04 PM

This is actually a brilliant idea. I get that bitcoin is ideally a currency but i think that its pretty established by now that bitcoin has been used by many to grow their wealth. This would be amazing to empower people with disabilities.

Disable people can do a lot when they start to earn a lot from the cryptocurrency. Investments and trading are the perfect activities for disable - they can do it very well. This is their best chance to improve the life quality.
Just can't understand to a lot of people here who call this as a great idea , the mindsets of "Bitcoin as a way to make money easily seems like really misleading" it's rooted damn. There's no chance to improve your life quality when you are staking your whole life into something risky like Bitcoin.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
lebrone08

Activity: 142
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:05:12 AM

This is a case to case basis because, some of the PWD doesn't have a chance to go to school, so if your going to introduce this kind of technology it will difficult for you on how to teach them. But I'm not saying that PWD doesn't have a place here in cryptos, this just base on my observation.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:28:01 AM

Becoming involved in cryptocurrency will depend on the person with disabilities' willingness to join. And it also depends on what their disabilities are. If they are able to think strategically, write or type, and use computers and internet, then it would be good if they would join. They can have additional income if they join here.
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:32:23 AM

For me, i dont want to entruduce bitcoin in disabled person. Yeah we all know they need a good and quality support for government,  but i dont want them to work.  I think they didn't know how bitcoin work. And i think its hard for them to learn from bitcoin. 
btchunter02

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:00:12 AM

It is proven in  some countries, really government give assitance to PWD person but the assistance is not enough.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:06:39 AM

If Bitcoin is to share the material values of people with disabilities, it is also a very important and meaningful issue for us to get back to, a community of bitcoin investors who want to contribute These are the materials for people with disabilities to motivate them to strive in life
microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:57:36 AM

Ya that's true, if people with disability but clear in mind and positive thinking? here is the way to earn even if they are PWD ithey need to be more patience, calm and humble they got a big reward and accomplishment if they have that. so good luck guys even if you don't rely on government you have an alternative source of income that nothing to do ever since.
LianaSie

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:43:17 AM

We should not consider crypto as a stable income method. This is a highly risky, volatile market, where every day can bring a huge change. Not sure this is what disabled people need.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:14:52 PM

It doesn't matter if you are a disabled person but you still want to get into bitcoin and get included to the industry of the cryptocurrency because it is still possible since you will not do a lot of things and you will just sit there in front of your desk and you will do a lot of things by more on typing and clicking and you are done, even a disabled person can do that without difficulties.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:45:17 PM

Bitcoin is related to faster and more reliable transaction. But it could also referred for being accessible enough for all people for them to have an investment with bitcoin or to trade with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: