Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:51:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Disable person  (Read 2166 times)
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:43:33 AM

I figure it will rely upon the circumstance of the disabled individual because there is a considerable measure of kind of sorts of the debilitated individual. Hearing misfortune and deafness, troublesome strolling, Wheelchair incapacitate an individual. Those I specify can do every one of the exercises that we need to. However, the rest that I don't say can't do every one of the exercises due to their circumstance.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:55:28 AM

This is a common thing happens in different countries where the government mandatory give assistance to there citizens with disability, and the sad truth is that the assistance from government is not enough.

This is the perfect time to introduce bitcoin to persons with disability by doing this they don't need to rely only on government assistance, because they are now started to earn there own money to support their needs.

There's no requirements for earning bitcoin. I mean, you dont have be physicaly complete to earn. As long as you know how to use internet and you have money to invest. If you doesnt want to invest then you can join signature camps in this forum for you to earn but it would take so long.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:18:13 AM

Bitcoin is related to faster and more reliable transaction. But it could also referred for being accessible enough for all people for them to have an investment with bitcoin or to trade with bitcoin.
Bitcoin is benefiting every user if the user is correct by knowledge and handles it correctly. On the other hand it is not benefiting those who have little knowledge about it and can not handle it properly will face with loss. Bitcoin will give you the response in the direction and the way you treat it, it does not know the state person and regardless of the position of person but all matters is knowledge.
titovafino

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:23:20 AM

I am not in giving disabled person free coins. Instead they should be made self independent so that they can earn and then buy bitcoins.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:40:35 AM

This is a common thing happens in different countries where the government mandatory give assistance to there citizens with disability, and the sad truth is that the assistance from government is not enough.

This is the perfect time to introduce bitcoin to persons with disability by doing this they don't need to rely only on government assistance, because they are now started to earn there own money to support their needs.

Ya that's true, if people with disability but clear in mind and positive thinking? here is the way to earn even if they are PWD ithey need to be more patience, calm and humble they got a big reward and accomplishment if they have that. so good luck guys even if you don't rely on government you have an alternative source of income that nothing to do ever since.
Bitcoin is a source open for every person or open for people regardless of the state and ability of a person. It is a very favorable investment for those who want to make huge profit therefore people invest more in this market and give priority to the market of Bitcoin.

A person with just internet and investment can handle everything as internet is available everywhere and its handling is very easy but remember that your basic knowledge is the first step.
reinielle26

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:03:31 AM

Well, this is a good idea. I always feel bad whenever I see a disabled person in the street. Some of them even works and they are suffering just to make a living. Although government has its program for them, sometimes its not enough and others has to feed their family too. This will be a big help for those people, they will no longer have to find a job just to earn money. They wont even sweat, they just need a gadget and an internet then they're good, they can finally earn money. Maybe, we cannot not help them financially atleast lets help them by letting them know how to earn through this.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:17:42 AM

I don't think it would help those people with disability because bitcoin and some alternate coins are not free money. The purpose of bitcoin is not really intended to assist those in need but it would be a good idea to let them know about bitcoin so in case they are just at home, they may be able to double their savings through trading or maybe earn a few also depending on the level of capacity they want to earn.
I agree bitcoin cannot be an assistant for disabled persons, but they can earn bitcoin from their own seek if they really want. They can earn even inside their house and not going outside. It can help them to earn and have good savings for their daily needs.
baby02

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:32:08 AM

There are companies, who employ disabled people, and give them job, which realy fit their capacities. Don't think crypto is an area, where we can say most of them could work. Lack of correlation IMO.
I agree with you but knowing the fact that not all disable who capable to work has a job, let see their are companies accept disable person but can't accomodate them all, where as bitcoin can really accomodate them.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:47:41 AM

sounds like a good idea if it's easy to run it but in fact btc in can not easily need the existence of science, technology education, and other supporting facilities, and all that requires capital, besides btc not the currency that can be for free and without having to think but each coin must have a price paid, but if a government is consistent it is not impossible all that can be realized, by providing assistance in education and provide ease of access and facilities may btc can be used as alternative jobs that can provide income to people with disabilities, but anyhow the people with disabilities are dependent on the government's obligation to guarantee their livelihood
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:49:41 AM

Electronic money is a form of currency that is exchanged and stored electronically instead of physical coins such as coins or banknotes. According to the European Central Bank, virtual money is usually electronic money
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:19:43 AM

You know what you're right.... If we can introduce it to them....  We can be able to help them to earn also beyound their situation....  Because we all know that it is very hard for them to earn using their physical strenght....  And I think bitcoin can help them to earn as long as they have their own understanding abOut cryptocurrency they can also work here....  The assistance gave by the government agencies is not enough for them to live but if they work here they have also a chance to be millionaire....

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
ace1105

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:38:47 AM

You know what you're right.... If we can introduce it to them....  We can be able to help them to earn also beyound their situation....  Because we all know that it is very hard for them to earn using their physical strenght....  And I think bitcoin can help them to earn as long as they have their own understanding abOut cryptocurrency they can also work here....  The assistance gave by the government agencies is not enough for them to live but if they work here they have also a chance to be millionaire....

You are right, it will be an additional income to the disable person but to be able to earn from this kind of field the person need to study first and ofcourse all the basic needs are present.
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:10:36 AM

bitcoin and disable person is a challenge of bitcoin and weakness of bitcoin, meaning bitcoin is not suitable for use by disable person.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:49:24 AM

All of us can introduce the Bitcoin to those who have disabilities but the problem is that if some of them the courage or strong enough to handle the business and willing to invest they will really needs to work hard and look for a capital. The problem is that some of them are just depending on the government's help. Maybe they will feel lonely if they are willing but can't invest because of financial problem.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:56:26 AM

Well, it can be but it depends what disability a person has, it the person is blind how can he operate gadget, if the person does’nt have hands etc, it is much better if people donate what they really need and not giving them any burden than can cause them and contribute to them disability.
Xtez

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

Arabic Translation. Pm me

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:34:42 AM

I can't see how bitcoin can specifically help the disabled as it helps anyone who needs the assistance. What I mean is it doesn't matter if you are disabled or able, BTC can still be used by anyone.

---Looking for new Campaign---
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:10:22 AM

How it can help the disabled? They wont rely only on government assistance? What? So where do you think the money to buy bitcoin will come from? If most of the people here find bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies investments too hard or risky how it could help those disabled people? They might end up losing more instead of making them become more financially capable.

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:43:46 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin can help disable person to get a job or shall we say income because there is no physical qualities needed, as long they can give the right and true  idea of the project.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:53:02 AM

I agree with you. This is the common problem of people with disability in every country. Since they have disability, it is really hard for them to get a good job so they just rely in the government but still don't get enough support. I think they should know about crypto for them to get a good source of income.
worldsuccess01

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:59:15 AM

Disable person cannot be the reason why not can join in bitcoin for me its a benefits for us to the disable working with bitcoin at least he /she can knowing the instructions of bitcoin what should be do.Therefore no on one can bothered disable if she or he interested to join.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: