Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:26:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Disable person  (Read 2160 times)
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:11:19 PM

I can't see how bitcoin can specifically help the disabled as it helps anyone who needs the assistance. What I mean is it doesn't matter if you are disabled or able, BTC can still be used by anyone.

If a person can type, he can earn a lot when dealing with the cryptocurrencies. It never matters if he is a disabled man: just use the time to earn money.
neya

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:23:14 PM

Learning about bitcoin is depends on kindset of one person even ur disabled or not if you want to learn and to earn from bitcoin you can.i scan see some disabled peraon here in our country work hard even they cant walk they do their best for their family dispite of being disabled.so if they will have a connection with butcoin they can earn even they are just at home.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
jjjrmy

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:36:12 PM

Some persons with disabilities are actually persons with great abilities. Not all countries are favorably disposed to people with disabilities. Given the nature and the type of disability, I agree that this could be a gold mine for those with the abilities that are required to succeed in bitcoin dealings.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:42:02 PM

This is a common thing happens in different countries where the government mandatory give assistance to there citizens with disability, and the sad truth is that the assistance from government is not enough.

This is the perfect time to introduce bitcoin to persons with disability by doing this they don't need to rely only on government assistance, because they are now started to earn there own money to support their needs.
Unless they know how to earn bitcoin they are not going to benefit from this, besides it is not like there were not alternatives for disabled persons to earn some income through the Internet before bitcoin so I really do not see any kind of tangible benefit for them if they choose to use bitcoin especially since bitcoin can be very volatile and most people are not prepared to deal with the volatility of the market.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:20:22 PM

Disable person cannot be the reason why not can join in bitcoin for me its a benefits for us to the disable working with bitcoin at least he /she can knowing the instructions of bitcoin what should be do.Therefore no on one can bothered disable if she or he interested to join.
It is even more easy for a disable person to use bitcoin for trading and investment purposes and make money from it, he do not need to visit any office or to market to world and make money, he just need to set in front of his computer and can do crypto trading, but one think is more important that he need to do a regular study about the market so that he can find some good places for investment.
salita23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:52:50 AM

This is a common thing happens in different countries where the government mandatory give assistance to there citizens with disability, and the sad truth is that the assistance from government is not enough.

This is the perfect time to introduce bitcoin to persons with disability by doing this they don't need to rely only on government assistance, because they are now started to earn there own money to support their needs.

It's a good idea to use a disability person nowadays. They can work everyday because bitcoin can work in house. Just need a peraonal computer and internet connection. Start today I will encourage more people specially disable to help them to earn to sustain their needs.
Erganadine2728

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:23:21 AM

Bitcoin is not money but moneymaker. Can not be disabled in inclusion I disagree .. Why? Because see from the condition of the disabled what if the mindset is not appropriate which is set by bitcoin. It would be nice if the government that continues to help it is the obligation of all governments and should be. It's mandatory
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:47:29 AM

I think they would have a really hard time in adopting the economy. Since they require more attention given that they are a disabled person. Yet there are good things that might help them like educating them to educate other bitcoin users. I like the idea of giving a chance to disabled people to earn money through bitcoin because it can be really hard for them to survive in this world
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:47:36 AM

I see your purpose was great. Youcare such a kind individual and I salute you for that. The only question that comes to my mind is how are they going to earn bitcoin. What disabilities are we talking about here. If their disabilities would not allow them to do so without the help of others then these could not be good. Disable is a broad term. I need to understand clearly the disability you are talking about because if someone is disabled physically
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:47:44 AM

I also favor for this. Because this will help the disabled people to earn even they are not able to work and do physical tasks. While they are sitting they can do bitcoin. As long as they can read understand and Internet literate  they sre in to work in crypto community market. I also thought this thing when I was a kid that why the country doesn’t prints a lot of money and become rich by having all the people in it well stable
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:00:02 AM

For me this doesn't make any sense.
Bitcoin is not free money.

People with disabilities receive assistance or money from government to help them because they have high costs or can't work.

Bitcoin is just a currency, it cannot help them.

perhaps that is the limitations of those who sometimes have some rely on people's mercury, with them jumping in bitcoin they can start a business, because the business is related to people without having to travel a long distance that they just need to sit sweet, but the human resource constraints that should be a thought.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:52:37 AM

Yes this is a good idea to help the disable person financially but I think it is only limited to some or depending on what disability a person has.If she/she as a clear sight and know the basic about computer well he/she is very much qualified to join cryptocurrency to earn money for a living.

If a disabled person has hands to type, he can deal with trading. He can also easily invest some money that he has in the cryptocurrency which is the best one.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:02:09 AM

Actually the idea is very suitable to start in developing in the various of countries that have bad economic system because they can have a great opportunity to earn income when investing in bitcoin or other altcoins and the government can be more calm when the lives of residents more prosperous later.
Bitcoin is surely helping a lot of countries to overcome all economical issues bitcoin has high price now a day which is being more and more high, it helps everyone in the world as, it helps those who have no other job, and also those who have a lot of skillful mind and not physically fit to earn other way, in my entire country almost 50% of disable person are getting better income than thousands of able people in the country.
Knowledge is the main thing if you have it then you will not face with problems. Bitcoin is a universal and most profitable currency to all of us, it is not a big matter about what your position is but totally depending on your knowledge to achieve the goal in right time with strong management skills and its impossible for one to manage every thing with out having any knowledge and to handle it with cool mind is the main thing to understand after which Bitcoin will respond.
didik12

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:12:27 PM

Using bitcoin every one has a freedom to use this like a person disable to work physically but he can do using bitcoin so even he disable in working physically but bitcoin is there to help to earn money if you know what is it. I agree the bitcoin become legal in our country because  it is easy to earn a huge profit even you are disable person you have chance to earn through bitcoin.

weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:01:36 PM

Disabled person's are just fine because there are a lot of people today in the corporate world who are having a small salary so for those people who are disabled, they can still use cryptocurrency for trading or work on bounty campaigns to have income.

Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:34:39 PM

It depends on what kind of disability the person has. If the person is able to understand the purpose of Bitcoin, then it can be taught to them. And if they can also do it on their own that would not be a problem. It's a good thing for them. However, we just have to make sure that it will not be stressful for them.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:57:39 AM

Electronic money is a form of currency that is exchanged and stored electronically instead of physical coins such as coins or banknotes. According to the European Central Bank, virtual money is usually electronic money
Brother why are you telling this definition here. I don’t think so this is required at this level. People do know about what is crypto currency. We are talking about bitcoins and relation with disable person that whether such disabled persons can join this bitcoin and earn money or not. Please try to read the comment and question carefully and then answer accordingly. Thank you.
foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:06:27 AM

I think that the Bitcoin earnings is like the savings pool for the disabled people, because you don't need to have many abilities physically to perform trading or holding here.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:23:21 PM

I agree with you. This is the common problem of people with disability in every country. Since they have disability, it is really hard for them to get a good job so they just rely in the government but still don't get enough support. I think they should know about crypto for them to get a good source of income.
Many people are investing in the Bitcoin without any hurdles and one controls it from his home, office and from anywhere as it is internet. It helps us regardless of our state and position so it helps us when we become its part after our investment.

Similarly any person can invest here regardless of state and position of that person. It is source for public and we have it that is why our financial situations are getting better.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:43:56 PM

I think bitcoin is a wonderful thing that we deserve long-term investments, but unfortunately this does not make everyone happy because a lot of haters keep singing hatred, and to deal with them then disabled is easier.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: