Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 01:32:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Disable person  (Read 2160 times)
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:57:07 PM

This is a common thing happens in different countries where the government mandatory give assistance to there citizens with disability, and the sad truth is that the assistance from government is not enough.

This is the perfect time to introduce bitcoin to persons with disability by doing this they don't need to rely only on government assistance, because they are now started to earn there own money to support their needs.
This technology is for everyone who finds it comfortable and profitable and take note that not all people who join crypto has been successful. If those PWD can understand this technology then it could be a extra earning for them. This is not easy money and honestly even me I find it harder to earned in here but I did not underestimate them. People with patience will survive in this technology.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:21:41 AM

This is a common thing happens in different countries where the government mandatory give assistance to there citizens with disability, and the sad truth is that the assistance from government is not enough.

This is the perfect time to introduce bitcoin to persons with disability by doing this they don't need to rely only on government assistance, because they are now started to earn there own money to support their needs.
Bitcoin for disease or disabled persons is very important nowadays cause we have been working with the future, and technology. I believe that bitcoin is our future someday. I believe that bitcoin will rise up again to pump again its funny that the market. I believe that bitcoin and the future
I think it can help disable persons greatly. According to my point of view it is a very good idea because bitcoin investment just need patience and I think every person can be patient either an able person or a disable person. This is a very good opportunity for all people, especially the disable one’s because bitcoin investment need no physical work, it can be done by sitting at home but unfortunately many countries had banned bitcoin, due to which their people can’t avail this opportunity.
Kiddy0831

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:35:56 AM

In my country I've worked online which paid by bitcoin. But in some cases that a lot of scamming here in our country the site banned us. And the result is Ibam the who was scammed they dont pay us for our service.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:45:17 AM

Yes bitcoin could be one of the best opportunity for disabled persons due of they can earn money even if they lack of ability to do works, and the best of this even at home they could. hoping bitcoin will open lots of opportunity for many individuals.

Bitcoin is not something you just get for free or get with out doing anything. If that certain individual don't have the ability or as you said it, lack the ability to work, how will he be able earn money? Yes, you can trade or invest online but I don't think that would cut it for them.
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:24:57 PM

Yes Bitcoin is a great help to disabled person who is smart and have the knowledge about cryptocurrency those disabled who are not blind or deaf have the chance to earn for their living.

Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:52:26 PM

I think it can be a great help since they do not spend that much time, they can use their time to spend into bitcoin, whether bounties or trading. It is not just good for persons with disabilities but also for the retired workers so they can earn more aside from the government assistance.
Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:14:04 PM

I have seen there was several disability person can became an success people even they're more strong rather than normal people to facing life because they realized with their conditions and fight more however introduce bitcoin to disability person could be good idea because disable person usually can't work such as normal people so bitcoin can give more opportunities to earn money without physical works. But most of them have limitations about studying the internet-related tehnology
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:13:23 PM

Yes Bitcoin is a great help to disabled person who is smart and have the knowledge about cryptocurrency those disabled who are not blind or deaf have the chance to earn for their living.

Bitcoin investment is really for everybody who are capable to dealt with whether disabled or normal. But for disabled fellow atleast they can see and know how to read because crypto can be learn if we want to strive hard to learn just to make earn for our living. So, we are all welcome to join crypto industry business platform.
Cryptoville247

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:27:21 PM

This will really be a good idea. Bitcoin trading activities are things you can just do from the comfort of your home as long as you have a computer system or smartphone and an internet connection. I think this is something that will be quite easy for the physically challenged persons particularly the cripples to make a living out of.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:55:37 PM

I think most disabled person are not completely disabled at all, and most disabled person is not really for Bitcoin community e.g. blind or no arms, besides they do have their new own skills which is needed to be sharpen through practice and assistance of their family members or by themselves.

All they need is just an assistance from the government specially to those badly needed it and to their new programs that can enhance their ability despite of their disability.

Bitcoin is not just really for everyone.

insikko0413

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:29:33 AM

Yes, in this way bitcoin is very helpful to person who can not work in regular job in a company as working with bitcoin can be done part time and through our home snd with this disable can be pai perfectly.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:50:10 AM

Yes i agree, bitcoin is for everyone  ,personally  im willing to introduce btc to disable person as long as they have still an ability mentally like us ,can still do of what we can then for me theres no problem with it, its an opportunity for them also to earn,lets spread the chance for lifetime stability.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:12:24 AM

Bitcoin investment is really for everybody who are capable to dealt with whether disabled or normal. But for disabled fellow atleast they can see and know how to read because crypto can be learn if we want to strive hard to learn just to make earn for our living. So, we are all welcome to join crypto industry business platform.
This is a great idea for those who have difficulty accessing Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I believe that cryptocurrency will change the way people pay and manage money, giving more people the opportunity to change their lives in a more positive way.

Ethreyes

Activity: 175

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:22:03 AM

Honestly speaking bitcoin is really a great source of income even to those who belongs to a person with disabilities...  It is great and very easy for them... They will not used here their physical strength just to work the only things they need to do is to have their good strategy especially if they will pursue trading...  Bitcoin is really good as lon)us the can handle it...  It will be a perfect job for them...
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:26:13 PM

Well, there government support them financially cause they are almost incapacitate in dealing with society, authorities help there citizens in the way that all of there constituents had receive an equal treatment for all, not in a way that entire society including PWD will rely on there specified states. Working with BTC is an insane job that require lot of efforts to be done, it's not like a joke that can ended successfully by anyone, a well maintained body is prefer in this business, cause a short mistakes can take loss of your investments, a source-less mentality is avoidable in working with crypto as well.

easydrawrex

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:30:43 PM

I agree on what do you want to make us realize but there are still so many things to consider for that. First one is that we all know Bitcoin is a crypto currency. Therefore one who wants to become successful in Bitcoin and/or cryptocurrency should study know more about cryptocurrency before investing. And investing requires them to deposit money into Bitcoin. Not all disabled person has that extra money on their monthly income, some just have enough money to survive a day.
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:41:32 PM

Bitcoin is universal and technology in this era of cryptocurrency is not sure what to become a new study, and other information. I even the  believe in that bitcoin will rise up again to continue my course, I do believe right direction for a great. I do believe that this is not sure how to invest
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:45:08 PM

Nice thinking, cause people who are disable have more time to think about their moves and could make crypto not as their hobby but as their main income, i see lots of positive aspects that crypto could make in their lives.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
fritzbird

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:53:30 PM

I think there's an opportunity for disable people here. If they have
the means and capability to do some honest work, I think it's a very
lucrative opportunity for them. That's a great option for people who
desire more in their lives and believe in hard work to make a good living.
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 06:19:11 PM

I am very supportive of this, the disabled, the poor, orphans and students are given the knowledge and skills to earn Bitcoin, but whether the government will support it, while until now they still do not consider the existence of Bitcoin...

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: