Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:07:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Disable person  (Read 2167 times)
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:44:43 PM

I think that everyone can benefit from btc and disabled people who can't work due to health problems especially, I consider this problem really serious as government doesn't support people normally

If a disabled person has healthy hands and if he has a clear mind, trading can help him to feel great again. Bitcoin and altcoin will bring him money and self-confidence.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:03:31 PM

I think that everyone can benefit from btc and disabled people who can't work due to health problems especially, I consider this problem really serious as government doesn't support people normally

If a disabled person has healthy hands and if he has a clear mind, trading can help him to feel great again. Bitcoin and altcoin will bring him money and self-confidence.
We  are all here in this world full of hopes and opportunities, so if you know someone who needs help especially in financial needs then you just need to help them, it is okay to share your blessings rather than just seeing them suffering at least you have something that you can precious for the rest of your life.
tuhnupeppu

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:23:07 PM

It's true they can earn a better life with all the benefits and advantages of bitcoin, but it's not free. The disabled will still need to work for it.

The government can't or shouldn't just ignore them though just because they have opportunities such as bitcoins to make their life better.

I mean what if they are like completely disabled. Well in that case not even bitcoin is of any help.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:01:43 PM

People with disability might be able to get some freelance online jobs that are going to pay the rewards in bitcoin after the job is completed, so I would say there would be a higher chance for a person with disability to get more jobs online if he have more skills and knowledge related to information technology
This is a rather positive aspect of investing in the cryptocurrency market. For those who are really hard, joining bounty and airdrop campaigns for income is a good choice.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:29:25 PM

This is a good idea. This crypto industry gives lot of opportunities to everyone to earn money online everytime and everywhere. No discrimination or let say limit what kind of people requires to be part of this. As long as you are willing to engage and understand everything, for sure you will gain.
ernoo

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:33:16 AM

I am not sure, how much it is worth to do like bounty campaigns for example, for disabled people, in more developed countries. They can do this work, of course, but they might have better options. So it depends a lot on the country I guess.
TontomHit

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:34:31 PM

Disabled people need stability, and they can not have it in this volitile, crazy fast changing crypto world. However, if they like it, they can find some earnings here surely.

rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:12:45 PM

This is a common thing happens in different countries where the government mandatory give assistance to there citizens with disability, and the sad truth is that the assistance from government is not enough.

This is the perfect time to introduce bitcoin to persons with disability by doing this they don't need to rely only on government assistance, because they are now started to earn there own money to support their needs.
Yes thats right bitcoin is the newest tool that can be benefited for those person with disability.Although the government has the liabilities to support them through their needs but i think this would also help them earn self trust that they can support their daily needs through doing jobs in this bitcoin community where they doesn't need to go out just to make money.They will feel now that they are worth enough to live in this complicated world because they can able to help themselves and possible their families as well.

mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:57:03 AM

Actually in the presence of bitcoin is able to provide a great opportunity for people who are less able to in meet the needs of life because the funds that have been given the government to them can be utilized for investment in crypto either long term or short in order to gain a profit.

Kris34

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:05:07 AM

This is a common thing happens in different countries where the government mandatory give assistance to there citizens with disability, and the sad truth is that the assistance from government is not enough.

This is the perfect time to introduce bitcoin to persons with disability by doing this they don't need to rely only on government assistance, because they are now started to earn there own money to support their needs.

Good offer.  They will not have to go to work, they can all look and do at the computer.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:55:55 AM

Yes i agree, bitcoin is for everyone  ,personally  im willing to introduce btc to disable person as long as they have still an ability mentally like us ,can still do of what we can then for me theres no problem with it, its an opportunity for them also to earn,lets spread the chance for lifetime stability.
Actually your point is worth attention. Bitcoin isn’t for some specific person or group that only they are allowed to work in bitcoin and earn money. No, everyone from any caste or race, any country, any disable or we can better say differently abled people, everyone can just take part and earn handsome money. Learn about it and your better participation would help to make good results.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:00:46 AM

Bitcoin for PWD is very helpful but it needs to have guidance to do it depends upon the situation they have. Bitcoins needed to operate for PWD is fingers and Eyes that's important to get income from bitcoin. 
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:43:47 AM

Bitcoin for PWD is very helpful but it needs to have guidance to do it depends upon the situation they have. Bitcoins needed to operate for PWD is fingers and Eyes that's important to get income from bitcoin. 

Even you are a disabled person but you can use your hands and you are willing to understand bitcoin then there is nothing wrong if disabled person will invest in bitcoin, earning bitcoin is depends on how determined are you. It I not depends on your situation in life because as long as you can earn bitcoin you can do it.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:00:53 AM

Bitcoin is a great help to disabled person who is smart and have the knowledge about cryptocurrency with the exemption of blind person they can earn for their living because in their situation they had a hard time to look a job suitable for them.
zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:17:11 AM

hand and their eyes could be their advantages to earn money from crypto.they can do many job from it, it can be as trader , miner or maybe joining in bounty campaign that doesnt need any capital beside computer and internet.
btchunter02

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:44:10 AM

For me bitcoin is the perfect job to introduce for disable person who is capable, earning your own money for your living, in crypto being disable is not a hindrance anymore as long as you can do the job, you can really earn real money out from it, no more discrimanation, in crypto anyone is equal in terms of earnings.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:08:12 AM

hand and their eyes could be their advantages to earn money from crypto.they can do many job from it, it can be as trader , miner or maybe joining in bounty campaign that doesnt need any capital beside computer and internet.
i think there are many ways to earn money in the world of crypto, for those who are disabled. of the many choices you explain, i think following the bounty is a great start to starting this job
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:51:00 AM

Yes, I agree with you. For disabled people this is a very good option for earnings. The government does not really care about this category of people.We must help such people

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:21:56 AM

For me this doesn't make any sense.
Bitcoin is not free money.

People with disabilities receive assistance or money from government to help them because they have high costs or can't work.

Bitcoin is just a currency, it cannot help them.

I agree with this statement. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and it does not help the people directly even the disabled person. The thing is, people can make it as an income. If they will invest in cryptocurrency, they can make money with it.
Disabled people can use it as their income, if they only knows how to utilize it.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:09:38 AM

I think people who has disabilities can be able to used bitcoin because there are no such certain requirements when you are about to use bitcoin, so they could provide all the things that they need without relying the help of their own government.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: