Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:39:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next Alt-Coin to hit $5  (Read 7109 times)
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:27:56 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2014, 04:20:23 AM by tk808

What is the next alt to hit $5 per coin?

WINNER: VertCoin

This thread was started on January 25th, 2014 and on Febuary 4th, 2014, Vercoin hit 5 dollars per unit.

See the next alt-coin to hit $10 dollars per coin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=449560.0

Slaxt

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Gone......

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:28:38 AM

RAD!

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:29:03 AM

VEL and QQcoin  Cheesy
jackyrozario

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:29:38 AM

nxt

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇

Trade Over 140 Cryptos

Secure Platform API Support

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇
    ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:30:07 AM

Any of them. It used to be back in the day any new alt coin had to pay their dues, languishing in the $.01 to $.05 range like LTC did. Now it seems like any new alt coin that comes out automatically starts out at $1 for no good reason whatsoever.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
21coin

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

Sarthak's a dumb girl

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:31:32 AM

5$ ?
21 Century Coin will hit 5000000 soon, and its real not joke

here is ANN thread for 21 Century Coin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426853

Slaxt

Activity: 476

Gone......

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:33:02 AM

VEL and QQcoin  Cheesy
VEL also good!

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
melarina

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:00:18 AM

Litecoin!  just kidding, don't hurt me Smiley

Unobtanium, Anoncoin or Ybcoin, since they are already close.
moonmoon

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 05:05:07 AM

I believe Particle has a shot later in the year, maybe springtime into summer.

Definitely agree Unobtanium.  It was already over $5 and I think will go beyond.

particle://prt/send/Pjh1SXpcgaQ7bbbweXU1ioQUWcNtW4yZZx
dr_yan_yan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:11:54 AM

RAD will reach $5  within 2 months, Vel and QQC wil probably take 1-2 months longer.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:15:24 AM

Definitely agree Unobtanium.  It was already over $5 and I think will go beyond.

Particle will reach 3billion + market cap?
btcmania

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 05:32:29 AM

Am I the only one who questions why we need 300 new coins per year when even the original ones BTC/LTC are still not being widely adopted by merchants?

Every time I hear of a new coin and the developers boasting fast trans times and xxxx number of coins, I think "but nobody is ever going to use it". It's like trading boxes of air on the exchange.

Hi.
dr_yan_yan

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:46:46 AM

Am I the only one who questions why we need 300 new coins per year when even the original ones BTC/LTC are still not being widely adopted by merchants?

Every time I hear of a new coin and the developers boasting fast trans times and xxxx number of coins, I think "but nobody is ever going to use it". It's like trading boxes of air on the exchange.

Ever traded on the Stockmarket?
Why not just buy Bluechip companies? they are the only worthwhile ones right?

No... because you need new companies, you need new investments, you need people coming in to keep it all alive, active and interesting.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:50:41 AM

Ever traded on the Stockmarket?
Why not just buy Bluechip companies? they are the only worthwhile ones right?

No... because you need new companies, you need new investments, you need people coming in to keep it all alive, active and interesting.

Also to add to btcmania,

That's also how new money gets poured into BTC and LTC.
relm9

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:51:39 AM

Someone just needs to come out with another coin that has a low cap like BitBar and it'll easily hit $5...

But if you are talking coins with a decent sized cap then maybe PrimeCoin.
FEdison

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:58:34 AM

This thead is making me have unrealistic expectations. A lot of my favorite coins are being listed. I'm hoping that FastCoin.
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:01:04 AM

IFC, TES then FOX.

All of them have the liquidity to support a global economy.  While it wont be a fast run I expect that they will get to $5 per coin over the next 3-5 years.  They will act like a Starbucks, Microsoft.  Grow over time and make those who sold early regret.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:05:44 AM

Definitely agree Unobtanium.  It was already over $5 and I think will go beyond.

the guy is a joker, particle sucks off qrks nipple. Clones the algo and the name and tells us it's 50x better than QRK with half the community all just noobs. Same for most of QRKs clones.

low minting coins could make it easy to $5

dmd, cgb, anon, these i think have already been close before.  Digital coin dev must be up to something, i would expect something big to come out of that one soon. This dev was the most inventive and hardworking dev on this board with except maybe sunny king ...hell knows where he is right now.... up to something though i'm sure.

i like qqc and velocity - both could do well again both semi low minting.

Any currency with over 100M minting will have to be very innovative or do something freaky to get near $5 each.

daniobg

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

Solarcoin.org

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 06:34:35 AM

I think Worldcoin will be the next big coin - just wait for Scharmbeck to go live next month and the price can skyrocket.

SolarCoin – A Global Rewards Program For Solar Electricity Generation       ElectriCChain – The Solar Energy Blockchain Project Site For Climate Change
Solcrypto – A Future Powered By Solar Energy                  

Feel free to tip me!  BTC: 1EGsKEd9gxGVnNKg6hkXREHqGVbirqAUYr   SLR: 8GnTPXj9fAH5xe1247c4MaQxMiQEP5MD7d
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:34:52 AM

Definitely agree Unobtanium.  It was already over $5 and I think will go beyond.

the guy is a joker, particle sucks off qrks nipple. Clones the algo and the name and tells us it's 50x better than QRK with half the community all just noobs. Same for most of QRKs clones.

low minting coins could make it easy to $5

dmd, cgb, anon, these i think have already been close before.  Digital coin dev must be up to something, i would expect something big to come out of that one soon. This dev was the most inventive and hardworking dev on this board with except maybe sunny king ...hell knows where he is right now.... up to something though i'm sure.

i like qqc and velocity - both could do well again both semi low minting.

Any currency with over 100M minting will have to be very innovative or do something freaky to get near $5 each.

I agree with you on several of those coins.
Crypto, you always post meaningful information. This is the kind of shit i like to read, not just some half-baked nub that's promoting his investment.

Nxt could also pull off a $5 per coin. Due to the fact its something brand new, every other coin that's trying to build from ground 0 is failing or has failed.
Yes i have a stake in NXT, and i believe it's a big technical innovation in the crypto space.

We can wait to see what eMunie puts out though.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: