Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:24:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The fall of Ethereum  (Read 647 times)
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:13:19 PM

I think some of people here are not shocked on sudden drop of ethereum. Consider me as one of the fan who believes a lot on ethereum but i think ethereum is just like other altcoins. Just like other altcoin , Ethereum is also volatile and no one can predict when will it pump or dump. The only thing you can do is have trust and hold it for a while. Just wait for the time its pumping rate is high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:18:06 PM

Seriously op? Did you not hear the news about hackers hacking ETH from users and selling them for low prices recently? The current bear market is also one of the primary reasons why Ethereum is falling in value at the moment, but I see this as an opportunity to buy Ethereum at low prices. I currently am HODLING a small stack of Ethereum for the long term and I am planning on adding some more Ethereum to my stack soon since I am expecting ETH to reach $1000 by the end of this year which would most likely double my profits in the near future.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:36:48 PM

What do you think, what is the reason for the sharp drop in Ethereum?

Dips does this to a lot of coins, Bitcoins and Ethereum aren't excluded. They are considerably
strong coins in the market and in the world today but still go through deflations and price
drops. It's remarkably a very good time to buy and invest more in them, regardless the real
reasons for the price dips I think prices and price drops are a common oddity in crypto. 
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Pawsome

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:41:43 PM

As we know that nowadays almost all markets are dropping so affect the ethereum, but I'm sure that the performance soon gets better and ethereum right back to the right track.

saelernet

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:42:29 PM

During the day, he fell very hard. I think the reason for this is such negative news. People stop believing and get rid faster. From this and the value of the coin.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:44:55 PM

It's only natural as bull and bear are market cycles.
Once there's too much negativity in crypto, no one is bullish anymore, and most weak hands have let go, the next bull run will start.
When?.... I don't know but you'll be able to feel it  Grin Grin Grin
when bull runs again for sure many will talk about this project once more, praising and embracing the team, I don't know if how many times do we read things like this from each coins that gaining attention, we should need to embrace the possibility of bounce back, each project have its own time table, read and make sure you are fully aware of that timing so you won't be bothered from anything that is commonly happen when fud spread all over, it will continue its progress and more users will realized that ETH will survive.
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:48:01 PM

the reason is obvious that the overall market experiences a fall in a lead of btc and no one can swim against flow so we see the sharp falls. Also the liquidity is very low in market and we need new money to enter into it.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:13:29 PM

The company of etehreum will not fall because the company performs better and there are lots of people that still supporting them which is a great indication that they will have a great future in this industry.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:32:14 PM

Maybe Ethereum is falling because bitcoin is falling?

The entire crypto-market is now red, why do you ask only the question about Ethereum?

This is not related to any events
angryswamp

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:35:03 PM

It's only natural as bull and bear are market cycles.
Once there's too much negativity in crypto, no one is bullish anymore, and most weak hands have let go, the next bull run will start.
When?.... I don't know but you'll be able to feel it  Grin Grin Grin
That is true, the whole price dumping and pumping thing is just the psychology of the people trying to make them money. If everyone was thinking rationally the price increase would be steady and not pumps and dumps.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:37:29 PM

I hope this is what should be in the market cycle. This decline is really annoying Ethereum, which was $ 700 a month ago, is currently out of the $ 500 border.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:39:43 PM

Decrease occurs in all crypto coins not only ethereum alone, the market today is very chaotic and unpredictable, for now holding the best and be patient the market will be able to recover. Stay relaxed and do not panic.

funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:41:15 PM

Decrease occurs in all crypto coins not only ethereum alone, the market today is very chaotic and unpredictable, for now holding the best and be patient the market will be able to recover. Stay relaxed and do not panic.

Yes the market is in a general downturn. But now everyone has a very high expectation from Ethereum. That's what frustrates people.
rextoinsem

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:46:35 PM

Market correction is the reason for the fall. Every market has its own seasonality. If you look at the past few years. About the same graphics you can see.
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:48:21 PM

inthink we should not be too worried about such things, ethereum will call and rise a number of t8me in our kife, so take it easy, do npt worry
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:49:13 PM

Market correction is the reason for the fall. Every market has its own seasonality. If you look at the past few years. About the same graphics you can see.
i think yes, you are right, we shoyld look at some sfatistics, but still this falling is no big deal, there is nothing to be worried about, in my opinion
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:50:25 PM

there can be a huge number of rwasons, but still there is nothing to be scared of, i think that it is just a matter of time for it to come back
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:51:24 PM

i think yes, you are right, we shoyld look at some sfatistics, but still this falling is no big deal, there is nothing to be worried about, in my opinion
that is true, i absolutely agree with you here, all we need to do is to wait for a while, and everything will be fine once againg, i am sure of it
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:52:32 PM

ETH price is dropping because BTC price is also falling. If you still wanna know the reason why BTC price is falling so I can tell you that because the whole cryptocurrency market is dumping as well, if you still don't know the reason so I can keep telling you that because of bad news affected to crypto market Smiley. Sometime you no need to know the reason, you just need to know that cryptocurrency price is dumping, it'll be the time for you to hold Smiley
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:52:49 PM

Of course, in the market there are all kinds of cryptocurrency, but there is no special reason for growth so far. I hope in the next couple of months, Ethereum will restore its positions and take again a mark of $ 1000. After that, many, as always, will regret that they did not purchase a $ 500 course.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: