Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:18:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The fall of Ethereum  (Read 647 times)
manish9841

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:52:56 PM

Ethereum drops..rises..the market cycle continues..but in the end Ethereum will be a winner ..and if we stay long we will be on the winning side too.
cacvy3

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:00:41 PM

Not only is the fall of Ethereum, in the market most of all currencies suffered. Maybe this is related to the fact that many people are selling Ethereum, this produces its low in the current value. But in situations like this you have to be patient and safe in the next few months your value will go back up
juragankambing

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:28:27 PM

ethereum is one of the bitcoin competitors, indeed ethereum declined sharply recently, I think the price of ethereum is also followed by other coins and still can be said fair, because the market is very fluctuativ and digital currency is very easily affected by the news outside,
LegendzX

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:16:38 PM

Well,  always consider bitcoin as the only reason why eth is dropping by this time. Eth is a good altcoin and no week reason that can drops it aside from the fact that when bitcoin crashes all altcoins are following the trend as well.
izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:23:48 PM

Ethereum price is getting low, maybe because bitcoin price goes down too thats why altcoin price drop. This is normal in crypto industry, the sudden fall and rise. I can say ethereum is a good coin that better to hold than other, dont panic, just believe it will rise again.
Olivernelson

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:27:34 PM

I am definitely sure that Ethereum will reach a landmark before this year ends. Ethereum is a very good coin, and it has the potential to be very great and be in competition with bitcoin. Ethereum's company still performs much better, and it will definitely not fail as long as crypto still exists.
PIMPdev

Activity: 587
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:15:06 PM

I think, this is completely ok, while all the prices are going down and the ethereum is not an exception, some just don't be worry come on because the prices are even lower in June.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:16:53 PM

I do not understand why people are so afraid of the fact that ETH can lose its position? Today ETH can withstand very strong overloads on the network, it seems to me that today this is the most important feature of this project and despite the previous moments, people still choose ETH
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:21:19 PM

All crypto is highvolatility, its just a correction. But it will be interesting what happens with Eth in a year, will eos win the game?!
Gimblaz

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:13:35 PM

i think all Altcoin has decreased sharply at the end of this end because in influencing bitcoin price maybe we should hold it until market returns to normal
lanndrysmith

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:49:10 AM

not just the ethereum alone, yet all the crypto. This decrease occurs because still seems the same as resistance to crypto. but the longer it seems to not be a problem since the start a lot of support that appears to crypto. This will begin to lift the price of crypto in some time in the future.
Katya91a

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:54:07 PM

Drop Etherium is due to the overall drawdown of the market.. Amid the drawdown of other alithinou, Etherium dropped in price is not much
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:56:12 PM

not just the ethereum alone, yet all the crypto. This decrease occurs because still seems the same as resistance to crypto. but the longer it seems to not be a problem since the start a lot of support that appears to crypto. This will begin to lift the price of crypto in some time in the future.
a lot of negative news in the mass media and this directly affects the popularity of the crypto currency in the society and on investments in the crypto currency. Thus, we see a great decline in interest in the crypto currency and, accordingly, a huge drop in the market.
Uderlord

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:01:16 PM

In the same way that bitcoin ripple and all the other crypto-currencies, now they are all tied to bitcoin and ether,this is the basis of trading exchanges.
crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:06:56 PM

What do you think, what is the reason for the sharp drop in Ethereum?

Reason the same as with other coins - speculation.
crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:10:54 PM

The problem is much broader than the fall of the Etherium. Absolutely the whole market is falling, unfortunately. I think there are no objective reasons for the fall of the Etherium. When the market begins to grow, the Etherium will grow.
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1344
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:26:31 PM

ETH is in red just like all other coins including bitcoins. I will still say that it a good choice because:

1) Which coin do you think will be benefited the most of bitcoin gets vanished in future ? It will be ETH, you can make huge profit in that case.

2) The use of ETH as a payment medium is on high rise. It is faster and has less fees , then why will anyone use BTC.

Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 07:44:14 PM

When the whole market is plummeting there is no reason for searching the cause in Ethereum itself. It's a healthy process which just needs some time.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
gadgetnerd

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:18:34 PM

The truth is that I do not really understand Ethereum's plummeting fall, my way of thinking about the price drops is due to several things, including the many negative problems with the cryptocurrency, and there is a tendency for the prices of almost all the currencies are low.

Kratos456

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:32:02 PM

Now the whole market has failed, it's hard to say what it's connected with, perhaps for manipulating some players with Bitcoin

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: