Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 05:19:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does crypto currency change the lives of ordinary people?  (Read 1262 times)
moeth

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:28:56 AM

This is a very good article. Very good quality. Indeed, I agree. I think the existing economic system has come to an end. The world needs a better economic order. Otherwise, mankind may move toward the demise of polarization.
baby25

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:42:10 AM

It really change an ordinary people a lot because cryptocurrency gives us an opportunity especially for student to support their studies and to have a better future
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:44:43 PM

Because of crypto currency,some ordinary people become extraordinary in terms of living.A proof to that is a friend of mine who's been working for almost 18 years in the company and still renting a house with his wife and children finally assumed a house and lot in a subdivision worth more than a million through the money he got from bitcoin.That's how cryptocurrency change the lives of an ordinary people.
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:51:25 PM

Crypto is the thing that can give you a big influence on every country, especially in the economic sphere. but not in all countries crypto can be used freely. However in the developing world are still many residents also are not yet supported by advanced technologies to be able to access the crypto. This is still a barrier for many people could make crypto can be accepted all people in the world.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency have affected lives more than we know and it affects them in a good way. People found and opportunity in Cryptocurrency, they found a purpose here. People made their dreams possible through cryptocurrency and helped themselves be capable in life. More people right now are seeking financial stability and Cryptocurrency has made it possible for many people.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:43:19 PM

There's a lot of people change their lives because of the bitcoin and I also changed my life because of the bitcoin.
Many people can buy their wants and needs because of the bitcoin.
GeoManna (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:43:40 AM

Crypto is the thing that can give you a big influence on every country, especially in the economic sphere. but not in all countries crypto can be used freely. However in the developing world are still many residents also are not yet supported by advanced technologies to be able to access the crypto. This is still a barrier for many people could make crypto can be accepted all people in the world.

I would like to know more about the crypto currency. That people are not afraid of what they do not understand
GeoManna (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:08:43 AM

This is a very good article. Very good quality. Indeed, I agree. I think the existing economic system has come to an end. The world needs a better economic order. Otherwise, mankind may move toward the demise of polarization.
Thank you very much!
Persiville

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:14:21 AM

Thank you very much!

I somehow agree. Even though as of now we could see that the impact of cryptocurrency most specially bitcoin in our economic system doesn't really be that much, still the idea of somebody's lives have changed because of that, is really fascinating. There are plenty of people that changed not only financially but how they see the world because of crypto.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
GeoManna (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:55:38 AM

Crypto currency is really a big help to ordinary people like me. It gives an additional income that help sustain the daily needs of a person. Right now lot of people that are engage with crypto are given a chance that lives become better and even on the financial stability. The knowledge that is being brought by the technology is also a big help to everybody who are with crypto because it can be use to be more productive and profitable.
I`m happy to read this!
GeoManna (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:36:50 AM

This is a very good article. I very much agree with you. I think we should have the same idea. I think the cryptocurrency has changed the rules of traditional currency. So cryptocurrency should be welcomed by young people. After all, we are now the victims of a huge gap between the solidification of the class and the devaluation of the common currency.
Thank you! Smiley
GeoManna (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:05:37 PM

Guys, this summer the GeoManna team is preparing something special for you! Everyone will have the opportunity to become part of the project and help it to change the world! Want to know more?
Follow our fresh news here:
geomanna.com
Telegram: https://t.me/geomanna_gm
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:20:22 PM

I am an ordinary person who can choose to invest. This is an equal investment product. Cryptocurrencies can change the world and change people’s money concepts. I think this is only a matter of time, and soon humans will leave cash.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

I agree with this. Cryptocurrency is absolutely changed people's lives. It is a very big help to us like ordinary people to earn some extra money and for us to sustain our daily needs. Not just for our daily needs but also for our emergency purposes. There's a lot of opportunities and more benefits in doing cryptocurrency.

Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:08:46 PM

I think cryptocurrency change the lives of the ordinary people by making them to earn an good amount of income or profit in this business to sustain their own needs in terms of financial aspects.
GeoManna (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:00:13 AM

Earlier you could only dream about it! Now the best life is on the threshold of your future ... This summer everything will change for you with GeoManna! Do you want to know how? Join us and follow our fresh news!

Follow our fresh news here:
geomanna.com
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/geomanna
Telegram: https://t.me/geomanna_gm
Taniya1901

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:04:09 PM

Probably gives you a way to make a quick buck.. In a short time it is good to increase your capital. Gives hope to get rich quick.. Lucky those who bought Bitcoin in 2010)))
cryptomonotize

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:26:39 PM

Those ordinary people who have invested early are very rich now. But at this time it is getting very complicated. Price is so volatile that some are even loosing money because of this or some are afraid to invest. But again many new investor are rising and they are hoping for big profit.
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:39:19 PM

Not only just ordinary people bitcoin helps growing business for many organizations. Many companies and brand making their own cryptocurrency, launching ICO and getting huge funds. Individuals are investing on potential altcoins, participating in bounties. In fact it has created a whole job community for people.
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:48:55 PM

The cryptocurrency stabilizes the value of money. Your labor distribution benefits are more balanced, and cryptocurrency is indeed the most human-centric coin! It is the sublimation of human civilization!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: