Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:14:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does crypto currency change the lives of ordinary people?  (Read 1249 times)
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:50:54 PM

Cryptocurrencies came as a solution to give people a freedom from traditional financial assets and money. African countries have been enthusiastically accepting cryptos. We saw the example in Zimbabwe where people shifted to Bitcoin when inflation raised to ridiculous heights. Also, there aren't much online payment options available to African citizens, Bitcoin paves the way for online payment and hence, helps start online businesses. Moreover, Sub-Saharan Africa suffers from a high proportion of unbanked citizens, with 66% of the population unbanked as of 2014. I see cryptos as the best solution to African countries and adoption is also increasing there.
MiChaeng

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:55:05 PM

because ordinary people are willing to work hard to change their destiny through the crypto world. the success achieved takes a long time and certainly a lot of experience. being a trader must have knowledge of the techniques of trading properly and learning about the right decision will determine the outcome.
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:57:03 PM

Since I invested in cryptocurrency, I learned a lot. And the most important thing I learned was my patience and financial management. I think cryptocurrency has changed me
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:57:28 PM

Mostly it changed the economy level on the people.
Ordinary people gets their economy level increase because of cryptocurrency.
BruceJu

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:08:00 PM

In the future, cryptocurrencies will enter shopping malls. People can purchase goods and services through both the original currency and the cryptocurrency.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:17:15 PM

For me personally, cryptocurrency has helped me in my finances. At least right now the cryptocurrencies that I am holding is providing me good money which I dont have before. Aside from that I learned a lot about the blockchain technology.
Yes even for me also same I got good alternative income where I never think about that previously even blockchain technology giving lots of promises for transparentvtransaction . More than that crypto given opportunity for lots to fulfil their dream . Lots of new ideas supported I think it’s revolutionary change happened in this century.
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:42:46 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 07:16:59 AM by rockie87

We are all familiar with that feeling of embarrassment when walking through the street and are confronted by beggars and the homeless. Sometimes we help; sometimes we speed up the pace while looking away. But that one thing that unites us, is that feeling of shame. Shamed by the fact that the “have nots” outnumber the “haves”.

Have you ever noticed that society has taught us to live with a sense of shame and anger since childhood? I remember my first class. I was fortunate to attend a prestigious school. The children were all well dressed; they all had brand new backpacks stored with healthy and delicious lunches. I, however, recall an exception. There was this girl whose clothes seemed as if she wore “hand me downs”. Her briefcase was torn in places and she never appeared to have a lunch. Back then I was young and did not understand all the subtleties of life, but I knew how I felt. I felt so ashamed. I lived better than she and did not understand why she couldn’t live like the rest of us. Other children teased her because she was different. One thing that we could never have imagined was that at some time in the future, we too could be in her place.

Shame haunts us all throughout life. Only, more often than not, it changes shape and direction and stares you directly in the face. For example, when you cannot get into a good university and must go to work right after school. When your friends brag about the photos from their holidays, and you cannot even afford to go to another city for a while, to visit your parents. When you yourself become a parent and must choose between giving your child a good education or having to deny them the opportunity of new things and toys.

We have been balancing between poverty and prosperity for all our lives, passing through world’s economic crises, political instability and class inequality. Are we really living, or are we just fighting to survive? How do we fix this?

We are lucky to live in a time where the information era rules the world. With the advent of the Internet, ordinary people now have access to new perspectives and unlimited information.

The concept of digital currency has the power to rebuild the financial system, while destroying man-made borders. In other words, cryptocurrency opens the world for any person to access new frontiers. Thus, the masses now have opportunities, which were recently not available to them. The most pleasant thing is that the central banks and governments of the world have no authority on how cryptocurrency and blockchains operate.

But what real features does cryptocurrency have?

Here’s an example excerpt from the article of Daniel Jeffries “Why Everyone Missed the Most Mind-Blowing Feature of Cryptocurrency?”

«… For example, we could pass a law, like a Universal Basic Income (UBI). That would give everyone a stream of money, pushing it out across the entire playing field and giving more people a chance to participate in the system. If more people can participate, we unlock all kinds of hidden and untapped value.

The problem with all of the plans before now, from UBI to high taxes on the rich to spread the wealth across the game, is that to redistribute the money after it’s already been distributed is nearly impossible. The people with that money rightfully resist its redistribution.

But what if the money is NOT already distributed? What if we don’t have to take it from anyone at all?

That’s the missed opportunity of all of today’s cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are creating new money. And unlike credit markets, which only pretend to expand the money supply, by lending it out 10x with fractional reserve lending, cryptocurrencies are literally printing money. »

«The key is to free your mind of the “Satoshi box” and think different. What we really need is to completely gamify the delivery of money, distributing it far and wide at the moment of creation. By doing this, we can forever change the global monetary game. »

(You can read the full article by Daniel Jeffries here Smiley

https://hackernoon.com/why-everyone-missed-the-most-mind-blowing-feature-of-cryptocurrency-860c3f25f1fb

It sounds like a great prospect. Unfortunately, with the example of Bitcoin, there are complexities of its extraction and use. Hence, the time has come to put an alternative cryptocurrency on the market, which will minimize the complexity of these processes, and which will be available for every user.

To create a single crypto currency, which will allow all users to receive income, regardless of their status. Our team of the GeoManna platform project has long thought about this issue. By holding GM tokens in your wallet, allows participants of the platform to receive one free bonus per day. While bonuses accumulate, you can now use them to pay for goods and services. The equivalence of one GM bonus will be 1 USD, which, after a couple of weeks of accumulation, can replace the minimum subsistence of one person. GeoManna isn’t loaning money, it’s providing bonuses for use of the GeoManna network.

We open the world to a new perspective of equality, where people have a chance to create values on their own; manage and multiply them.

What future do I see for "The GeoManna Platform"? I envision that my children can now enjoy a childhood of equality. They will have greater family relationships. Families can afford to go on vacations that at one time they could never afford.
I do not deny that class inequality will remain. The world, after all, is imperfect. However, there exists now a chance to blur boundaries. It's our duty to at least try. Are you on board?

Join GeoManna project here:
geomanna.com

Here you can briefly learn about project by reading:
OnePage http://geomanna.com/docs/op_en.pdf
Here you can look promo video of our project:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=091Ws-5LNak&t=1s
Also write to us on social networks: https://www.facebook.com/geomanna
https://twitter.com/geo_manna
https://t.me/geomanna_gm

Our managers are always in touch and ready to help you and answer on any your question.
Thank you for participating!

Crypto currency hasplayed important role in changing the lifestyle of many people and if I talk about,the one thing that crypto has given me is the independent life.Now I earn myself and even with I can help my family to which gives a wonderful feeling.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
samvel86

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:43:46 PM

True, crypto currency has changed and continues to change the destinies of the most destined people, giving you endless possibilities, no matter who you are and where you are.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:47:56 PM

the article is good well written if we talk about cryptocurrency how it changes the lives of ordinary people then cryto currency provide employement and self employement good for economy
cuteboy2016k

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:57:44 PM

cryto currency have great opportunity and you can earn good money from cryto currency, If you are ready to hardwork you can earn money without any investment, bounty,airdrops are examples, and if you are a investor then invest in any good altcoin and hold couple of years and you can earn good return on investment, I think crypto currency is good beneifit for any kind of peoples and anyone can join in crypto world from the world.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:58:26 PM

Cryptocurrency has really opened my eyes to lots of opportunities. Ordinarily, i might not have been able to attain or achieve some of the things i have today. So many of my friends have also made it through crypto. I think the advent of crypto is a big opportunity to the human race. We are yet to see or experience the full manifestation of this technology. It is definitely going to impact so many lives. Some will be liberated through crypto.
hoyejide12

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:08:32 PM

Cryptocurrency has helped me a lot in all ways of life. In terms of knowledge and money it really changed my life because now i can look into my account and smile when i see what i have achieved through bounties and ICO's.
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:12:14 PM

Cryptocurrenct will help any ordinary people in the planet, this is actually big than any other investment funds or retirement plan
 What I love in cryptocurrency is the volatile itself will give us profit so I keep holding my coins.
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:39:49 PM

Cryptocurrencies came as a solution to give people a freedom from traditional financial assets and money. African countries have been enthusiastically accepting cryptos. We saw the example in Zimbabwe where people shifted to Bitcoin when inflation raised to ridiculous heights. Also, there aren't much online payment options available to African citizens, Bitcoin paves the way for online payment and hence, helps start online businesses. Moreover, Sub-Saharan Africa suffers from a high proportion of unbanked citizens, with 66% of the population unbanked as of 2014. I see cryptos as the best solution to African countries and adoption is also increasing there.

True. But it's also a fact that as some countries are accepting this currency, there are also some which are banning it. But as time goes by, and this new world of cryptocurrency will continue proving its worth and more people will know and utilize it, there will truly be a promising future for crypto.

dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:39:35 PM

I'm sorry, but this is the cheesiest, corny, cliche advertisement for an ico that I have ever seen.

You envision a future where families can go on vacations?
I gagged when I read that.

Listen closely, cause this is important:
You have to be really really careful with what you advertise and promise during the ico phase of your company.
The SEC has cracked down on bitconnect, centra, titanium, and have a list of 50 other icos they will be investigating.
Any kind of claim you make can be used against you as allegations for fraud.

Don't believe me?
Just check out Michael Stollaire and what happened to him.

So I would stay away from making such fanciful and downright ridiculous claims.
What, your coin is going to cure cancer next?

max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:57:27 PM
Merited by nicolebtccrypto (1)

Crypto currency is really a big help to ordinary people like me. It gives an additional income that help sustain the daily needs of a person. Right now lot of people that are engage with crypto are given a chance that lives become better and even on the financial stability. The knowledge that is being brought by the technology is also a big help to everybody who are with crypto because it can be use to be more productive and profitable.
I really agree with you.In my experience for my daily needs with out cryptocurrency I was so many loans.For now with cryptocurrency I pay my loans and a better life specially on income.
Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:08:03 AM

It change the life of the ordinary people because working or doing the online business or engaging in one of the bounty then when the bounty finishes the payment is in crypto coin then after every you can now convert whenever you want but had it been their is no crypto currency it would have been a difficult thing to do.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:45:07 PM

I think cryptocurrenc change the lives of ordinary people in the way
that they can help that ordinary people that they called to earn an income to sustain their needs and wants and also in terms of financial aspect.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:52:11 PM

Crypto currency is really a big help to ordinary people like me. It gives an additional income that help sustain the daily needs of a person. Right now lot of people that are engage with crypto are given a chance that lives become better and even on the financial stability. The knowledge that is being brought by the technology is also a big help to everybody who are with crypto because it can be use to be more productive and profitable.
I really agree with you.In my experience for my daily needs with out cryptocurrency I was so many loans.For now with cryptocurrency I pay my loans and a better life specially on income.
Apparently, that could be a way for average people to sustain themselves. However, it is a whole lot more than that as it is more like giving power to users without any intermediary, no government or bank poke nosing every single moment, you have the chance to make your own investment decisions without going through vigorous channels and so on. The part where is helps common people still balls down to all this that I have mentioned, because without this, there is no way anyone will even be easily earning anything at all and be able to sustain themselves with it. Something the government could not offer.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:10:49 AM

Think of it as a nut shell situation where in you've already get out of your comfort zone once you know about cryptocurrency. I'm one of those ordinary people who seems to be lucky because of being a part of this advanced technology. I feel also happy that I can do trading as well and have an open mind in everything that was introduced by this cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: