Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:23:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New profit-switching mining pool with nightly bonus payout-- CoinSolver.com  (Read 23369 times)
Jacky161

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:22:36 PM

Does this only show the first zero for your balance?

Im confused.
There is 9 zeros 0.00000000 does it only show the first zero? Think of it like the first zero is the doller and the other zeros are cents.
fivejonnyfive

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:53:38 PM

I been mining for a few hours then stopped mining. I got around 1000 shares. The next day I checked my balance. Immature (estimate)   0 BTC
Unexchanged (estimate)   0 BTC
Combined Balance (estimate)     0 BTC
Total BTC Paid   0 BTC
Then I checked my wallet which had nothing in it. Did I really just waste about 5 hours of my life?
It says that payouts happen at 11pm Est. I checked the time for est right now. It is 9:41 am. That is way past 11pm est.

I mean, by my math with 1000 shares you'd have yielded 0.00000192 Btc. ($0.0013 at 700$btc)

So, by some regards, yes you did waste 5 hours :-D

But, yes the site should still show that result. Are you positive you specified the correct btc address in your miner? Does it show the shares on the website?
It sounds like you're mining with your CPU or graphics card - in which case I would recommend a X11 pool - OR the scrypt-n pool of coinsolver.

Wait, good point, are you on scrypt or scrypt-n? You have to choose scrypt-n on the top of the userstats page if that's what you were mining. I bet that's the issue. If it's not, then stop mining scrypt with your GPU and mine scrypt-n, you'll have much better profits. 
zneww

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:05:24 AM

I been mining for a few hours then stopped mining. I got around 1000 shares. The next day I checked my balance. Immature (estimate)   0 BTC
Total BTC Paid   0 BTC
Then I checked my wallet which had nothing in it. Did I really just waste about 5 hours of my life?
It says that payouts happen at 11pm Est. I checked the time for est right now. It is 9:41 am. That is way past 11pm est.

I mean, by my math with 1000 shares you'd have yielded 0.00000192 Btc. ($0.0013 at 700$btc)

But, yes the site should still show that result. Are you positive you specified the correct btc address in your miner? Does it show the shares on the website?
It sounds like you're mining with your CPU or graphics card - in which case I would recommend a X11 pool - OR the scrypt-n pool of coinsolver.

Wait, good point, are you on scrypt or scrypt-n? You have to choose scrypt-n on the top of the userstats page if that's what you were mining. I bet that's the issue. If it's not, then stop mining scrypt with your GPU and mine scrypt-n, you'll have much better profits. 

Basically covered it all. Never had any problems with stats showing, as long as its correct on your end.
Jacky161

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:58:19 AM

Total BTC Paid   0 BTC

I was mining scrypt and I was sure that I used the correct address to login because the shares showed up. I clicked scrypt 2 times and still it says 0 BTC. I checked scrypt-n and still nothing. I'm going to mine scrypt-n for a while and see what I get.
emdje

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 10:17:05 PM

Hi Guys,
Any idea why the graphs are not showing the BTC/MH/Day for the last 3 days?
how is it possible to contact the Admins?

thanks

Would like to know as well.
Crypto84

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:12:31 PM

I recently bought a GAW miners fury asic. It can do about 1.3 MH/s. every time I point it at coinsolver my rejected shares hit 25% to 30%. Other mining sites like clevermining.com I only get about 2%. The Fury is a Clone of the Zeusminer blizzard. Has 6 chips just like the blizzard. What difficulty level should I put it at? I’ve tried a few. None of them change the reject level much.
gfuzz

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:21:31 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 06:36:22 PM by gfuzz

I recently bought a GAW miners fury asic. It can do about 1.3 MH/s. every time I point it at coinsolver my rejected shares hit 25% to 30%. Other mining sites like clevermining.com I only get about 2%. The Fury is a Clone of the Zeusminer blizzard. Has 6 chips just like the blizzard. What difficulty level should I put it at? I’ve tried a few. None of them change the reject level much.

I too can confirm - I have 4 Furys (Blizzards) pointed as CS, each running 1.33 MH/s and over 3 days my reject shares are between 24-26%..... I'm not sure the reject percentage is accurate on CS, or if its a function of the Furys.

I also average about 2% reject on CleverMining.... Again, this is just what the stats show, so I'm not really sure where the problems are coming from.... Its also worth pointing out that despite rejects @ 2% CM and 24% CS, I do seem to be generating about the same amount of BTC per Mh per Day on CoinSolver and Clevermining.

Edit: The % I mention above are poolside. zenminer AND minera (furys/blizzard and gridseeds) show different reject percentages. 

zneww

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:18:16 PM

I too can confirm - I have 4 Furys (Blizzards) pointed as CS, each running 1.33 MH/s and over 3 days my reject shares are between 24-26%..... I'm not sure the reject percentage is accurate on CS, or if its a function of the Furys.

I also average about 2% reject on CleverMining.... Again, this is just what the stats show, so I'm not really sure where the problems are coming from.... Its also worth pointing out that despite rejects @ 2% CM and 24% CS, I do seem to be generating about the same amount of BTC per Mh per Day on CoinSolver and Clevermining.

Edit: The % I mention above are poolside. zenminer AND minera (furys/blizzard and gridseeds) show different reject percentages. 

Hey guys! I know we have some very knowledgeable people about ASIC in the IRC. So if you guys wanna hop on in, I am sure we can figure it out
fivejonnyfive

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:32:44 PM

Hey guys! I know we have some very knowledgeable people about ASIC in the IRC. So if you guys wanna hop on in, I am sure we can figure it out

I'd bet it has more to do with the mining software than the asic's themselves. GAWminers gear uses customized CGminer, no? I wonder if there's something about coinsolver that doesn't agree with CGminer perhaps? or vice versa, or maybe it's just that VERSION of cgminer.
terciops

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:19:10 AM

quote - "I recently bought a GAW miners fury asic. It can do about 1.3 MH/s. every time I point it at coinsolver my rejected shares hit 25% to 30%. Other mining sites like clevermining.com I only get about 2%. The Fury is a Clone of the Zeusminer blizzard. Has 6 chips just like the blizzard. What difficulty level should I put it at? I’ve tried a few. None of them change the reject level much."

I am probably teaching 'Granny to suck eggs' here, but maybe not....

I have recently started playing around with some GridSeeds (3 cans and a Blade pair).  I run the Blades on one instance of BFGMINER4.1 and the Cans on another.  Reason is the Blades run best at 800 and the Cans at 838. I also have a GPU in the PC in the office that contributes a little.  I was getting terrible rejects, HW errors - you name it; everything was total cwap..

Then I read the documentation properly and put ALL the units onto the SAME difficulty.... (using d=xxx).  That sorted it all.  I am now down to a reasonable 3% if I leave things alone.

But here is the thing, on start / restart or if there is a connection break for whatever reason, then all goes to worms again for a short while.

As to what difficulty.  It is a bit of a compromise.  I have found that lower is better and that stops the stales and rejects nicely.  But too low overloads the internet connection rate and the miners starve.  When they starve I get HW errors.  Go figure.   Too high and you never get a result before the block changes.  My 3 GridSeed cans are running together and they do 900k to 1.0Mhz, while the Blades are 2.7Mhz each.  The blades would handle 512, but that is too much for the cans.  I have tried 128 for both but I run out of data.  The obvious compromise (and that is what it is), is 256 for my setup.  Works for me - and 256 will probably be you best bet too.

But remember you have to let it settle down.  If you have been shifting difficulties and restarting, there will be old (different difficulty) blocks in the buffers.  They have to flush out, and while they do you will get all the annoying "rejected share above target' nonsense and, if you are really 'lucky' you will get really weird messages that parse out to something like - 'I am fu^king confused'.  All good stuff, and totally vexing...

The secret is get it all at the same difficulty.  Restart everything from scratch and go take a long walk or go to bed.  Give it at least a couple of hours to settle and TAKE NOTES !! 

Oh and another thing ...

Get the 'expiry' and 'scan-time' down to 10 (well that seems to work best for me ATM, but I have some work to do on that).

Hope this helps

Ken

PS - Well done the Sysop(s) today - GREAT RESULT in a difficult market.... 

SLR - 8dNrncD6mBWzPPQLMRqmk9oCxoC9N7Xfev
Crypto84

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:50:53 PM

why doesn't coinsolver have a vardiff mechanism? other pools have them and they are awesome. i wish coinsolver had one. on other pools (with VARDIFF) i get less than 1% rejected shares. on Coinsolver it was 30% at one point.
zneww

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:17:26 PM

why doesn't coinsolver have a vardiff mechanism? other pools have them and they are awesome. i wish coinsolver had one. on other pools (with VARDIFF) i get less than 1% rejected shares. on Coinsolver it was 30% at one point.

Creates a lot of stress. What other pools? You can set youre on difficulty. I never had more then .2% rejects.
Crypto84

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:56:24 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 08:03:10 PM by Crypto84

What diff setting would you suggest for 3 furys (blizzards) connected to 1 zen controller?

edit: i set it to 1536 since i read that the 1 fury should be 512. my mining software is showing 0 rejected share of 683 accepted shares. but on the website user stats page its showing 6.1%. not sure which is correct lol.

edit2: finally got 2 rejected shares after it hit 689 accepted.
edit3: epic fail on the 1536. they all went sick and wouldn't restarted until i power cycled them
terciops

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:20:04 AM

On coinsolver you can set your difficulty by using :

d=xxx

as the password, where xxx is the required diff.

Coinsolver has a fair crack at shifting shares around so you don't want the diff too high at all, otherwise you will get rejects.  I use 256 with my Gridseeds and it works well.  Perhaps I could go higher to say 512 on the blades, but you have to have ALL devices at the same diff or it becomes chaos...

t

Crypto84

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:39:15 PM

I have my 5 furys set at 384. it goes good for a while then i get these errors  in the console. i also get stale shares too.

Jun 14 13:37:54 cgminer[2281]: Submitting share b74102b9 to pool 0
Jun 14 13:37:54 cgminer[2281]: JSON decode failed(1): '}' expected near '"result"'
Jun 14 13:37:54 cgminer[2281]: JSON decode failed(1): '}' expected near '"result"'
Jun 14 13:37:54 cgminer[2281]: Unknown stratum msg: {"error": null, "id": 1284 "result": true}
Jun 14 13:37:56 cgminer[2281]: Pool 0 stale share detected, submitting as user requested
Jun 14 13:37:56 cgminer[2281]: Submitting share 57c0bef8 to pool 0
Jun 14 13:37:56 cgminer[2281]: JSON decode failed(1): '}' expected near '"result"'
Jun 14 13:37:56 cgminer[2281]: JSON decode failed(1): '}' expected near '"result"'
terciops

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:24:22 AM

Looks like an error in the JSON of your conf file.  Can you post the text of cgminer.conf as is at the moment.

Pfool

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 07:29:48 AM

It is an error in the stratum response of coinsolver: {"error": null, "id": 1284 "result": true}. A comma is missing between the id and the result. Looks like a bug in the stratum implementation of coinsolver.

Thanx Wink
BTC: 19wv8FQKv3NkwTdzBCQn1AGsb9ghqBPWXi
Crypto84

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:03:35 PM

i cant use coinsolver for more that 12-14 hours. after that my miners all show "sick" status. i really want to use coinsolver but it just wont work with Zenminer/zencontroller or hashra controla. both are based off of CGMiner 3.1.1.
Pfool

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 03:28:15 PM

You could try to use my stratum proxy between your miners and coinsolver: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=611338.0
(it is easy to use and it just needs java)

Thanx Wink
BTC: 19wv8FQKv3NkwTdzBCQn1AGsb9ghqBPWXi
CrashOverride

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:08:38 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 12:24:45 AM by CrashOverride

i cant use coinsolver for more that 12-14 hours. after that my miners all show "sick" status. i really want to use coinsolver but it just wont work with Zenminer/zencontroller or hashra controla. both are based off of CGMiner 3.1.1.

As I have just started with CS after leaving CL I noticed they same, rejected shares around %21, stale shares and above target shares. Im running  six fury's with normal set up to USB hub to PC. I moved over to the test port 5555, so far okay but have only been mining it for about 1hr. Not sure what the fix would be for the fury's, would love to only get .2% -%5 rejection rate! LOL! Not sure if its the cgminer 3.1.1 since my config does not use the --scrypt in it. Or the pool can't handle the hashrate.  Undecided Not sure. Difficulty is set to 512 as per default for the pool, so maybe increasing that would help, what are you guys thoughts and recommendations?

:)I'm happy with CS because of the transparency!

*UPDATE* So I let my miners run on the new port 5555, still high rejection rate, and now I see rejected worker temporarily banned..Miner SICK!!! OMG this is crazy! The constant shutting down and restarting is really killing me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: