Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:30:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArbiTool - Professional Arbitrage Scanner - We will show you where buy low  (Read 27262 times)
GanTech (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 01:32:09 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2019, 01:48:07 PM by GanTech

it's not good to use bot at all. There is many factors you need take in to account and there is no way that bot can get those data. Using a bot can cause a lose of 100% of your money.

You execute all trades manually and i agree that without tool like Arbitool execute triangular arbitrage is very, very hard, with ArbiTool it's not a big deal because you know what where and for how much. Arbitool helps you in each step, we deliver you calculators, import transfer fees and market depth and tons of other data.

I know it can look little complicated because of tons of numbers Smiley but it's not that hard as it looks.

Here is picture of BETA Version of our triangular arbitrage calculator, this calculator will be upgraded and will have much more features in final release.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:40:27 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2019, 08:22:21 PM by PremiumCodeX

ArbiTool is an useful monitoring program to support arbitraging. As @GanTech wrote, the earlier you identify arbitrage events, the more profit you can make. What is more, competitors could extinguish arbitrage events so fast that people without proper support could completely miss these opportunities or - even worse - fall behind in loss due to exchange fees in an incomplete arbitrage cycle.

If you have ArbiTool already, most excellent, optimizing the execution could be the next step in the competition.

I established a community where we divide the jobs among each other and split the gains.

If you are interested in working in a team and participate in the gains of a group, let me know in PM!
I am also interested in joining other communities if you have a recommendation.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
unarcher

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:49:11 PM

Agree with the bot part. Really dangerous to try to automate this kind of thing, you could lose everything fast with a simple code error Wink

Arbitrage still require to be careful to maintenance wallets, pump and dumps events, tokens having same ticker but beeing different tokens, chains upgrade with old and new tokens
Be cautious with trades, dont try risky moves, invest a small part of your bag in each trade, never risk everything

Doing arbitrage, you would always lose some moves because trades would have been filled before transfer. I feel that even if you have some experience, you would still lose money on 20% of trades.
But dont forget that if you do it right, you would win money on 80% of trades, overall you just slowly win Wink

carlosmoneyy74

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 10:20:01 PM

Thanks for your answears.

Can I learn to make triangular arbitrage without a bot?.

Can you recommend a video, blog or simiar?.

Thanks.
GanTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 01:31:02 AM

First start with single arbitrage, when you get experience with it, triangular arbitrage will be not so complicated for you especially with our tool. Between simple and triangular arbitrage there is so little difference, triangular just need more transfers, more trade and more calculations and because of this if you have no experience it's very easy for some mistake and mistake = losing money. So if you gain experience in simple arbitrage you shouldn't have problem with triangular. But if you don't have experience with simple arbitrage i think it's not good idea to start from triangular.

Because our triangular arbitrage is in beta Smiley  I can give a slight leak that we are making a brand new arbitrage platform where there will be no such thing as transfer time Smiley trading between exchanges will be rapid. In short it will look like this:

You deposit founds on our wallet and you get those funds on multiple exchanges. But you can use funds up to your wallet deposit.
Trade example:
You spotted opportunity for example BCH/BTC on Exchange A so you buy some amount of coins and you can instantly sell this amount of coins on Exchange B. Transfer is made in the background in the end.
Thanks to this system you will be able to use 100% of your funds (not need to dilute them on many exchanges)
You make instant trades and just after you make sell you have 100% of your funds ready to use on all supported exchanges.
You don't risk because of transfer time, you can make many trades in a day like on day trading.

We will release official announcement probably in this or next week. 
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 06:37:30 PM

To start with, I define the bot as a computer program that can automatically interact with other programs and users on the internet.
I am not against using bots. In fact, I have written multiple such programs myself.

However,

above you @GanTech and @unarcher are writing about the dangers of bots:

it's not good to use bot at all. ... Using a bot can cause a lose of 100% of your money.

Agree with the bot part. Really dangerous to try to automate this kind of thing, you could lose everything fast with a simple code error Wink

And now has just been written:

You deposit founds on our wallet...Transfer is made in the background

If the user's revenues are in your wallets, managed by your automated programs, on your computers, how is that less dangerous than using bots?

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
GanTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 08:48:35 PM

First i want sorry for late answer. But we are working so much in last days that i couldn't find time to answer.

It's very good that you defined what bot is but you wrote only about bots made by you for you. Most of people don't have codding skills and they use 3rd party bots, and this is risky in my opinion. If you have skills to make own bot then it's OK, no one can take your money by exit scam, no one will scam you, but if you make some mistake then you have big chances to lose money but it is just your mistake. So i have nothing to software made by people for their private usage. But i think it's very, very risky to use 3rd party bots! Especially those web applications.

We are not making bot, everything will be manual there and maybe i used wrong word. Our transfers will be made AFTER the trade. First Buy on exchange A then Sell on Exchange B and after transfer of funds. We will have predeposited funds on Exchange A and B

I gave shreds of information, please wait until I write the whole system here, then you will understand better what we create.
unarcher

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 03:28:56 PM

Hi Gantech

I noticed that since 10 to 15 days, Arbitool does not seem to work very well.
Maybe just a feeling, but as it seems to begin with Triangular tests, I was wondering if there could be some effect on classic arbitrage (too much CPU used or something like that)
Very very low number of opportunities shown with same filters I have always been using.

Was doing around 5 or 6 trades a day, just taking a look at Arbitool every few hours, did just one or two last days where I would have done 50 during previous weeks
Especially strange as there was a lot of action on BTC price during this period and when there is movement, there is a lot of opportunities for arbitrage

GanTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 05:30:29 PM

We will check whole system today.
unarcher

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:57:47 PM

Thanks. I may be wrong but have a strong feeling that something does not work as intended anymore.

GanTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2019, 12:05:31 AM

Can you describe me this a little more please? We were doing a lot of things in the background of the system and everything can happen. The more info you deliver the easier for us will be to find problem.
GanTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2019, 08:34:37 PM

We have checked and tested the whole system and everything is ok and works as it should.
unarcher

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 07:54:09 AM

We have checked and tested the whole system and everything is ok and works as it should.

Yes, it lasted a few days more and problem disappeared in early December
Doing arbitrage trades again now Smiley
GanTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 11:18:49 PM

We made some updates in the background of triangular and filter out a lot of bad opportunities. Now we work on some filters that will help find those with good volume + we want add feature that will calculate value of opportunity in to USD
GanTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2020, 12:45:44 AM

We want to add more exchanges, any suggestions?
unarcher

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 09:13:46 PM

Coinfalcon? Small exchange, a lot of opportunities a few months ago
GanTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2020, 11:07:13 AM

Ok i add them on to do list. Soon we add new option: "Max value USD" column. It's ready on our test server and will be added with next update.

unarcher

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 06:50:43 PM

Any news there Gantech?
USD Value, new exchanges? improvement to triangular arbitrage? Ability to use Arbitool Token to pay? Wink
Still a huge fan of Arbitool, renewed for 6 months
GanTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2020, 09:56:40 AM

Sorry for no update for so long time ;(

next update is in next week

1. USD Value is ready it will be added.
2. Ability to use Arbitool Token to pay  Smiley
3. We have added information about the time of last price(U Time) update and max value calculation(C Time)
4. We fixed some problems with rounding prices.

We want add some upgrades on triangular like Max Value but it will be not possible for all exchanges because of some limitations.

For the most of the time we were working on new trading platform, i mentioned it few post before.

We are working on new trading platform, it will be not automated but splited on two parts:
1. Investors
2 Traders

This platform will have 2 systems one for simple arbitrage but with option to lend BTC or other currency and next new way of doing arbitrage.
The biggest problem in Arbitrage is that you don't know where and when arbitrage opportunity will occur, most of our users have from 0.2-3BTC most of the trades are on 17 exchanges we support. So mostly people spread funds on many exchanges and most of the funds don't "work" because they wait. We want start service that is secure for investors and will solve this problem.

Traders will be able to borrow money after they make deposit to our system. For example they will deposit 1 BTC and then they will get up to 1 BTC on each supported exchange. But the access to this funds will be limited, those funds will be on our accounts and traders will trade them on our platform so they will have no way to withdraw them on their own accounts, all they will be able to do to is execute the trades BUY,Make Trasfer(from our account to our account), SELL.

If trader will make profit it will be added to his account, if transaction will be not success then loses will be taken from his deposit. Trader can't make transaction that is higher than his deposit so if he have 1BTC in deposit he can make trades up to 1BTC. in this way investors funds are secure and all risks are on trader side. From each trade trader pay fees and some % from what he made if trade was success, this is spited between investor and our company.

This platform will be new trading platform traders will be trading not on their accounts but on our accounts but with very limited access in way that all sides will be secure.

Such price changes for 0.6%-1.5% are very common and for big volumes and in normal way is almost impossible to execute them but with our system you will be able to do them.

System will be not automatic it will be manual because automatic system still have a lot of risk that something will fail.

this system will take fees in ArbiTool Token.
tebo

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 06:57:36 AM

Hi GanTech

Are you able to add any turkish crypto website like btcturk or paritex ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: