Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:12:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] imusify 🎸 Award-Winning Blockchain Music-Tech  (Read 51971 times)
cyborg17

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:15:42 AM

I think this project can be the best music platform in the future,good luck
pintudepan

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:30:41 AM

I agree with you that imusify is the best music platform in the future and has quality music that is very enjoyable to be heard by music lovers and users of this platform around the world
DerukEaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:26:51 PM

I agree with you that imusify is the best music platform in the future and has quality music that is very enjoyable to be heard by music lovers and users of this platform around the world

I like this platform because imusify  is the fusion music and cryptocurrency and i think this is the new inovation
I hope it will be success
jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:38:31 PM

By partnering with Neo, it will make imusify a popular platform because NEO is able to handle 1000 transactions per second and will also bring new experience to users of this platform for the speed of transaction with imusify.

sure thing, this year NEO has make a great move by partnering with many good ico project, and Imusify was one of them, with this partnership, for imusify and NEO will got big possitive effect.
By partnering with NEO, I'm also sure that imusify will get a lot of positive responses from everyone, and this will bring imusify to be the top in the musif and entertainment platforms
this can mean that imusify besides providing imusify music and entertainment services also provides speed in transacting with partners imusify with NEO

yes, NEI can make 1000 transaction per second. This is good speed
Overall i like the inovationt that imusify combign music platform and cryptocurrency
you're right to partner with NEO. I'm sure imusify has a technology that is good enough so that it can handle 1000 transactions per second and this is great for imusify and the cryptocurency that you mentioned.

do you know NEO was held an event on Georgia, start from today 28 until 30 September with theme NEO Hackathon & Assembly presented by NEO black sea.

one of the good news, hopefully this event in Georgia can make NEO prices better
this will give a positive impact to the imusify platform and I am sure this project will achieve success through one of these news and added with the imusify goal that makes artists and musicians more appreciated through the creations they make and also imusify able to bring the artists and the fans
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:55:05 PM

good news today
"Imusify gets top marks from me for being Dapp were recorded properly in all levels of the technology stack, from the Contract Intelligent until the user interface. It is also one of the first applications that use the neo-python as middleware blockchain for communication between UI and Contracts Smart.

success is always for imusify
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:51:07 PM

By partnering with Neo, it will make imusify a popular platform because NEO is able to handle 1000 transactions per second and will also bring new experience to users of this platform for the speed of transaction with imusify.

sure thing, this year NEO has make a great move by partnering with many good ico project, and Imusify was one of them, with this partnership, for imusify and NEO will got big possitive effect.
By partnering with NEO, I'm also sure that imusify will get a lot of positive responses from everyone, and this will bring imusify to be the top in the musif and entertainment platforms
this can mean that imusify besides providing imusify music and entertainment services also provides speed in transacting with partners imusify with NEO

Overall i like the inovationt that imusify combign music platform and cryptocurrency
you're right to partner with NEO. I'm sure imusify has a technology that is good enough so that it can handle 1000 transactions per second and this is great for imusify and the cryptocurency that you mentioned.

do you know NEO was held an event on Georgia, start from today 28 until 30 September with theme NEO Hackathon & Assembly presented by NEO black sea.

one of the good news, hopefully this event in Georgia can make NEO prices better
this will give a positive impact to the imusify platform and I am sure this project will achieve success through one of these news and added with the imusify goal that makes artists and musicians more appreciated through the creations they make and also imusify able to bring the artists and the fans

You could say this is a place that accommodates the creation of everyone in it. a unique thing to develop and I really like this. Time to see the development of this project

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jimmydvd

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:39:10 PM

You could say this is a place that accommodates the creation of everyone in it. a unique thing to develop and I really like this. Time to see the development of this project
as long as the news and articles I read that this imusify platform can provide streaming services, sharing media, networks economically and also transparently. So that everyone who contributes to this platform will get results from what they contribute to the development of this platform.
@jhon73

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:35:55 AM

This imusify platform is able to make music lovers try to make their creations as good as possible because imusify will give rewards according to what they produce
Ricecook

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:02:37 AM

Imusify platform has a measurable and safe solution, and this is very for artists and content creators to be able to directly control what work can be in the distribution process.
@jhon73

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:40:26 AM

Imusify platform has a measurable and safe solution, and this is very for artists and content creators to be able to directly control what work can be in the distribution process.
This will encourage music makers and artists to give their best results in creating a song so that imusify music platform users feel more enjoying the song and will encourage users to continue using this platform as a place to find and listen to quality music high
Ricecook

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:29:43 AM

This will encourage music makers and artists to give their best results in creating a song so that imusify music platform users feel more enjoying the song and will encourage users to continue using this platform as a place to find and listen to quality music high
yes because imusify can appreciate their work so this will encourage smart economics in the music industry through blockchain technology and make music industry stakeholders feel the benefits of this imusify platform
CriBon99

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:08:46 AM

yes because imusify can appreciate their work so this will encourage smart economics in the music industry through blockchain technology and make music industry stakeholders feel the benefits of this imusify platform

It is really good to help indie band/musicians to get their popularity and benefits.
Imusify platform that fusion music and blockchain can be the futuristic inovationts
kastara

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:10:33 AM

It is really good to help indie band/musicians to get their popularity and benefits.
Imusify platform that fusion music and blockchain can be the futuristic inovationts
you really are going to really help indie bands to create music that is very good to be listened to by music lovers on the imusify platform
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:44:20 AM

Will reward bounty automatically be sent to our neo wallet?
how long after ico, will the bounty reward be sent?
jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:53:57 AM

The reward of the bounty campaign won't be sent automatically to NEO wallet, you will verify KYC before withdrawing tokens. The reward will be sent within 30 days after the token sale.
pintudepan

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:31:10 AM

The reward of the bounty campaign won't be sent automatically to NEO wallet, you will verify KYC before withdrawing tokens. The reward will be sent within 30 days after the token sale.
In order to do KYC what documents are needed for our kyc to be approved, and how long does it take for our kyc to be approved or not?
jimmydvd

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:37:01 PM

you really are going to really help indie bands to create music that is very good to be listened to by music lovers on the imusify platform
By giving awards to musicians and songwriters, it will be very helpful for these artists to give the best results, which is really worth listening to by the music platform users on imusify.
kastara

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:38:30 PM

You are right, it will really help the indie band to create music that is very good to be listened to by music lovers on the imusify platform
By giving awards to musicians and songwriters, it will be very helpful for these artists to give the best results, which is really worth listening to by the music platform users on imusify.
I agree with you, by giving awards to musicians who contribute through this platform will trigger musicians and artists to give their best work to imusify
imusify (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 04:13:13 PM

You are right, it will really help the indie band to create music that is very good to be listened to by music lovers on the imusify platform
I agree with you, by giving awards to musicians who contribute through this platform will trigger musicians and artists to give their best work to imusify
We like the way you think, imusify is going to be a great listening experience

imusify - Token Sale is LIVE till May 31
imusify (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 04:20:59 PM

Had a great time presenting, & making new friends within the NEO Ecosystem,
at the NEO Black Sea Community's Event in Georgia!

imusify - Token Sale is LIVE till May 31
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: