Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] imusify 🎸 Award-Winning Blockchain Music-Tech  (Read 51971 times)
@jhon73

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:55:06 AM

Imusify platform has a measurable and safe solution, and this is very for artists and content creators to be able to directly control what work can be in the distribution process.
This will encourage music makers and artists to give their best results in creating a song so that imusify music platform users feel more enjoying the song and will encourage users to continue using this platform as a place to find and listen to quality music high
yes because imusify can appreciate their work so this will encourage smart economics in the music industry through blockchain technology and make music industry stakeholders feel the benefits of this imusify platform

It is really good to help indie band/musicians to get their popularity and benefits.
Imusify platform that fusion music and blockchain can be the futuristic inovationts
You are right, it will really help the indie band to create music that is very good to be listened to by music lovers on the imusify platform
By giving awards to musicians and songwriters, it will be very helpful for these artists to give the best results, which is really worth listening to by the music platform users on imusify.
I agree with you, by giving awards to musicians who contribute through this platform will trigger musicians and artists to give their best work to imusify
We like the way you think, imusify is going to be a great listening experience
This is amazing, I feel more confident that this will be a very good project in the music industry, good luck team
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:25:18 AM

By partnering with Neo, it will make imusify a popular platform because NEO is able to handle 1000 transactions per second and will also bring new experience to users of this platform for the speed of transaction with imusify.

sure thing, this year NEO has make a great move by partnering with many good ico project, and Imusify was one of them, with this partnership, for imusify and NEO will got big possitive effect.
By partnering with NEO, I'm also sure that imusify will get a lot of positive responses from everyone, and this will bring imusify to be the top in the musif and entertainment platforms
this can mean that imusify besides providing imusify music and entertainment services also provides speed in transacting with partners imusify with NEO

yes, NEI can make 1000 transaction per second. This is good speed
Overall i like the inovationt that imusify combign music platform and cryptocurrency
you're right to partner with NEO. I'm sure imusify has a technology that is good enough so that it can handle 1000 transactions per second and this is great for imusify and the cryptocurency that you mentioned.

do you know NEO was held an event on Georgia, start from today 28 until 30 September with theme NEO Hackathon & Assembly presented by NEO black sea.

Had a great time presenting, & making new friends within the NEO Ecosystem,
at the NEO Black Sea Community's Event in Georgia!

awesome, seems like event NEO hackathon & assembly was run succes and attend by more potential partnership, keep it up guys.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:12:52 AM

through this imusify music platform, there are a lot of inefficiencies in the music industry that use blockchain technology to solve these problems through imusify as this music platform.
Ricecook

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:05:36 AM

Imusify platform has a measurable and safe solution, and this is very for artists and content creators to be able to directly control what work can be in the distribution process.
This will encourage music makers and artists to give their best results in creating a song so that imusify music platform users feel more enjoying the song and will encourage users to continue using this platform as a place to find and listen to quality music high
yes because imusify can appreciate their work so this will encourage smart economics in the music industry through blockchain technology and make music industry stakeholders feel the benefits of this imusify platform

It is really good to help indie band/musicians to get their popularity and benefits.
Imusify platform that fusion music and blockchain can be the futuristic inovationts
You are right, it will really help the indie band to create music that is very good to be listened to by music lovers on the imusify platform
By giving awards to musicians and songwriters, it will be very helpful for these artists to give the best results, which is really worth listening to by the music platform users on imusify.
I agree with you, by giving awards to musicians who contribute through this platform will trigger musicians and artists to give their best work to imusify
We like the way you think, imusify is going to be a great listening experience
this is indeed a very good music platform so we feel confident that this project will achieve success and will be much interested by music fans around the world
@jhon73

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:01:44 AM

imusify is a platform created to provide freedom for music makers, music fans and music entrepreneurs to contribute to the music industry through imusify.
Ricecook

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:49:48 AM

through this imusify music platform, there are a lot of inefficiencies in the music industry that use blockchain technology to solve these problems through imusify as this music platform.
This is great because Imusify can provide solutions to problems in the music industry before and this will make the Imusify music platform the best of the previous ones.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:19:58 PM

you really are going to really help indie bands to create music that is very good to be listened to by music lovers on the imusify platform

mostly it will help artists who dont have access to expensive help and resources. Small town artists who have massive talent but not the means to broadcast them and make a living

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
pintudepan

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:57:50 PM

you really are going to really help indie bands to create music that is very good to be listened to by music lovers on the imusify platform

mostly it will help artists who dont have access to expensive help and resources. Small town artists who have massive talent but not the means to broadcast them and make a living
I agree there are so many musicians out there who have talents and talents in music but they have problems accessing the music platform with imusify. I think the problems faced by local musicians with limitations can also enjoy this imusify platform.
jimmydvd

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

imusify is a platform created to provide freedom for music makers, music fans and music entrepreneurs to contribute to the music industry through imusify.

this will make this platform an attraction because imusify provides an opportunity for music makers to provide their best results for this platform so that music makers and artists and music masters can produce their results on this platform with the appropriate awards they give to the platform this.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:25:40 PM

By partnering with Neo, it will make imusify a popular platform because NEO is able to handle 1000 transactions per second and will also bring new experience to users of this platform for the speed of transaction with imusify.

sure thing, this year NEO has make a great move by partnering with many good ico project, and Imusify was one of them, with this partnership, for imusify and NEO will got big possitive effect.
By partnering with NEO, I'm also sure that imusify will get a lot of positive responses from everyone, and this will bring imusify to be the top in the musif and entertainment platforms
this can mean that imusify besides providing imusify music and entertainment services also provides speed in transacting with partners imusify with NEO

yes, NEI can make 1000 transaction per second. This is good speed
Overall i like the inovationt that imusify combign music platform and cryptocurrency
you're right to partner with NEO. I'm sure imusify has a technology that is good enough so that it can handle 1000 transactions per second and this is great for imusify and the cryptocurency that you mentioned.

do you know NEO was held an event on Georgia, start from today 28 until 30 September with theme NEO Hackathon & Assembly presented by NEO black sea.

one of the good news, hopefully this event in Georgia can make NEO prices better
this will give a positive impact to the imusify platform and I am sure this project will achieve success through one of these news and added with the imusify goal that makes artists and musicians more appreciated through the creations they make and also imusify able to bring the artists and the fans

You could say this is a place that accommodates the creation of everyone in it. a unique thing to develop and I really like this. Time to see the development of this project
as long as the news and articles I read that this imusify platform can provide streaming services, sharing media, networks economically and also transparently. So that everyone who contributes to this platform will get results from what they contribute to the development of this platform.

So this makes a very good benefit for everyone who has held their coins for a long time.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:16:37 AM

as long as the news and articles I read that this imusify platform can provide streaming services, sharing media, networks economically and also transparently. So that everyone who contributes to this platform will get results from what they contribute to the development of this platform.
So this makes a very good benefit for everyone who has held their coins for a long time.
[/quote]
this project is indeed very interesting and I am convinced that it is appropriate for a long-term investment place and hopefully in the future, it will grow so that it becomes a bigger and trusted project.
xi_vii

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:06:23 AM

imusify (IMU) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:55:02 AM

imusify (IMU) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!

Well this doesnt tell us anything new. Ico ratings also are often so vague or subjective, i rather focus on the results of the project

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:59:35 AM

Hello to all. Dates of pre-ICO or ICO itself are still not known? What is the team waiting for? When will the market recover? You can still wait for this for a year ... Soft cap $ 1 million, I think you will manage to collect this money.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:50:15 AM

Hello to all. Dates of pre-ICO or ICO itself are still not known? What is the team waiting for? When will the market recover? You can still wait for this for a year ... Soft cap $ 1 million, I think you will manage to collect this money.
I myself also don't know and when TGE will take place, lots of ICO projects with music themes and ending successfully, Imusify can be the next successful ico project possible, but they have to fight because the market sentiment is bad.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:57:00 PM

This imusify project uses neo smart contracts, sir? and I don't think there are projects that use the NEO platform, maybe this is the first. I hope you can get a lot of positive feedback from many investors and hopefully it can develop successfully. how far has the sales been achieved?
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:07:48 PM

This imusify project uses neo smart contracts, sir? and I don't think there are projects that use the NEO platform, maybe this is the first. I hope you can get a lot of positive feedback from many investors and hopefully it can develop successfully. how far has the sales been achieved?
maybe it would seem difficult if a platform project other than ethereum, let alone use NEO, where NEO still doesn't look popular,
just look at the development of Imusify later
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 02:01:19 PM

maybe it would seem difficult if a platform project other than ethereum, let alone use NEO, where NEO still doesn't look popular,
just look at the development of Imusify later

It will be difficult to move forward because some good Altcoin still have a hard time doing a new project. You should think about it again to continue.

ICOnow

Activity: 324

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 06:32:15 PM

ICO rating Imusify ICO by ICOnow 81/100.

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:55:27 PM

1 imusify are still 0.05 usd In main sale? what is difference between spotify ?  I hope you will succesfully and timely reach all the steps of your roadmap. Well done!
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: