Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:04:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I find free airdrops?  (Read 447 times)
baoavin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:37:39 PM

There are a lot of airdrops going on that give you free tokens for just leaving your email and ethereum address. OMG, Qtum, Stellar and many more were airdropped for free.

The only website I found is http://airdropalert.com/ and it sucks. Many current airdrops are not being listed.

Does anyone have a better one?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
masterkrypto

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:17:34 PM

Hi mate, you should check out airdrops.io
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:20:18 PM

There is another airdrop website that was announced by tokensuite but they only list their own managed airdrops so the number of airdrops is not high like other airdrop alert websites, you can check yourself at tokendrops.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:23:35 PM

There are a lot of airdrops going on that give you free tokens for just leaving your email and ethereum address. OMG, Qtum, Stellar and many more were airdropped for free.

The only website I found is http://airdropalert.com/ and it sucks. Many current airdrops are not being listed.

You Could actually Check out the Bounty Thread.
New Airdrops are posted there too. Where you could participate, really depends on the task.
Or some telegram channels offers the airdrops that you could join, but be careful and double check the airdrops you join.
Some Airdrops are made for phishing and scamming people.
shinyaureo

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:02:17 PM

Well, there's alot of websites and telegram groups where you could find some good airdrops, I use airdrops.io mostly, they seem reliable and overall they have a good flow of airdrops everyday.
vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:52:32 PM

Though I have stopped hunting for airdrops because most airdrops are scam and worthless but I normally use airdropalert, westart, airdrops.io, tokendrops. They are the few sites i used back then to hunt for airdrops, I am into bounty and ICO investing at the moment.
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:19:59 PM

actually a lot of ways to get free airdrop by subscribing on a telegram channel, many telegrams provide information about airdrop, through websites and get through twitter. In addition, in bitcointalk forums we can see airdrop in bounty forums. Before choosing airdrop you should first look carefully about the coin, because currently almost most airdrop is a scam but my advice is better to follow bounty than airdrop

Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:24:38 PM

Free airdrops? you can get more airdrops on telegram pages that are set for airdrops only. You can also get some on bounty campaigns because most bounty projects use to launch airdrops before the start of the bounty.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:30:30 PM

Finding an airdrop is not an issue, and it is very easy to do so. I think you should ask about finding good airdrops. Airdrops which are not scam but real. You can get them on this forum.
bedulook

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:33:56 PM

Find a twitter feed on airdrops that you will receive tweets when there is new airdrop annoncements. Or using telegram channels that offer notification to you is also good.
herrzinfakt

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:34:35 PM

Airdrops are all free. There is no paid airdrops.
Airdropalert is a good website but they will get money whenever you click on their links.
You can find some twitter accounts that have airdrops posted but they will also get money when you click on the links.
I prefer to go here on bitcoin talk and check out the Altcoin Discussion for airdrops.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:39:04 PM

Well, I encourage you to not waste your time on airdrops.
They really are a waste of time.
But you will find this out soon enough.

Each airdrop hands out a very tiny amount of coins, and the time and energy used to do all of this just isn't worth it.
It would be more worth it to get another part time job, and use that extra money you earn to just straight up buy crypto instead.

Your time is literally precious and worth a lot of money.
Unless you come from a country where earning an income is difficult, you can do easy jobs for easy cash.
That time then gets converted to more crypto in your wallet.

If you spend all that time with airdrops, you will find yourself spending tons of time looking stuff up just to get paid in literally cents.
Also, if you really go at it, there will come a time when there aren't that many for you to join because you've done them all.

JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:39:27 PM

You should stay away from airdrop Smiley. Don't waste more time with airdrop cause not only http://airdropalert.com/ is suck cause all other airdrop listing sites and airdrops are suck as well Smiley. There are no good airdrop to join and there are no good tokens for you guys from airdrops as well. Stop joining airdrop and start taking a look at bounty campaign is the better idea Smiley

borg9000

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:42:47 PM

Free airdrops? you can get more airdrops on telegram pages that are set for airdrops only. You can also get some on bounty campaigns because most bounty projects use to launch airdrops before the start of the bounty.

You should check all the sources guys listed above and frequently browse here through the Bitcointalk there are often announcements for good airdrop projects.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:45:09 PM

Getajobyoubum.com

BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:48:05 PM

I would look into the ANN threads of this forum and also would join some good twitter channels that have periodic alerts and the like. No brainer.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Hasan986

Activity: 416
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:50:28 PM

There are many ways to find Free Airdrop. Some links, we get these easy through groups. There are some groups in telegrams that always provide updates to the airdrop. I also use airdrops.io, see it and get updates for free airdrop.
Xlady
Copper Member

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:50:53 PM

I've found good Airdrops from Airdrop king on Telegram. They do their research and tell you about the team and the worth. You should search for them. Airdrop king.

Also you can keep a look out on threads here. Hope this helps
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:12:19 PM

Airdrops are even beginning to fade out. I have hardly seen lately the airdrop sage. I would rather involve myself with a legitimate signature campaign like trippki.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:16:33 PM

You can find many airdrop announcement in the Altcoin Bounties section, but it might be the same with that website you mentioned, you need to do your own research on each airdrop, whether it is real good project or just some joke. Or another way, you can look for telegram channel or group that mainly discuss about airdrop, it will be more filtered there, the thing is, the more popular the airdrop among people, the more chance it will be listed on exchange.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: