Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:22:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [MANO] MANO Platform  (Read 62282 times)
guimouro

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:24:29 PM

I found MANO a little while ago and I could see that the project was worth it. The team is constantly carrying out actions and developing the project in an exemplary way, as demonstrated yesterday with the launch of MANO Host. Congratulations to the DEVs and the whole community, long life!!!
thithai547

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:24:03 AM

It is good to know that finally Masternode Foundation has launched its hosting service, weeks after the coin hit its all time high.
The price plummeted recent weeks, has stayed at very low price.
I bought the coin at around 60k satoshi, so really hope that it can reach this price range sooner or later this month.
tuandl

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:34:46 AM

Yes, and this is just the beginning.  Watch out for the largest web-based shared masternode platform which will be provided by MANO.  There are other 'shared' services but they are either very limited with hardly any master node coins available --or-- they are in discord rooms or other less stable platforms. 

Looks like payment method for now is MANO which is fine and good for MANO.  The platform integration is really good.  Fantastic user experience.  This will be like the Apple/Mac of masternode services.  One more step closer to mass adoption of crypto currencies. 
It's worthy to wait to see how the MANO shared masternode platform works.
GINcoin has likely had a big competitor with shared masternode, easily to setup service.
Drop99

Activity: 83
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:48:29 PM

Great project
Hope i win your contest
I want to become part of this amazing familly
rafaelyarulin

Activity: 545
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:10:11 PM

Congratulations with the launch of the platform! Great work Mano!
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:47:32 PM

Well, let's look to the future how the project will show itself, the competition in the market is now very large, and either a good idea or those who have raised more money from investors for further development gets knocked out, but the idea should live.
Xbow

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:55:51 PM

Now Mano is one of the famous COIN in Coinbase Market. Its value is growing in Market. https://discord.gg/rBNJZ7a is MANO coins discord. If you want to join MANO foundation.MAster NOde(MANO)  Shocked
Blackstone1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:52:35 PM

Great project  You should join their discord and see all the great communication from the team

You can confirm my moderator status at the bottom of the post here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg44252612#msg44252612
svetapayme
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:02:24 AM

By the help of Mano, I learned what masternodes are. I'm waiting for the opening of the Shared masternode platform to join!

8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:00:45 PM

The new Mano Masternode Hosting platform looks so clean and easy to use. Considering it's in Beta stage, I'm excited to see to what level they will take it. It's a great start to the platform and exciting times ahead with shared MN, their own exchange and more to be added. Keep up the good work.
frims13

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:34:23 PM

How do I setup a Masternode on MANO Platform?
KryptoKing7

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:41:15 PM

How do I setup a Masternode on MANO Platform?
sklent

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:46:00 PM

looks interesting
Saphire

Activity: 602
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:34:43 PM

- No update for first page of the ANN
- No answers for the questions about MANO here ANN forum (even scam coin writings)
- No care about price dumpings (I asked this on discord if the price gets zero wont you do anything - and the answer is "no")
- No payments most of like me for the content campaign that i done my works (3 unique articles) on time and by the rules.
- I bought some MANO at $10-12 but not it dumped 100-150%. I bought some GIN too but their price didn't dump like this.
MANO team regret hiring that idiot bounty manager and they accept it was a mistake to hire that rude(there are so much proofs for this), lazy (didn't finish the bounty results on time), racist (sends negative trusts to especially one nation ppl), hated (most ppl don't like that person because of most reasons) person.
- Now i ask about my payments and they even don't answer on their discord channel.
- I made a translation for them and i got that payment with no problem. But now why they changed like that i don't understand..

Here is how behave that bounty manager to people.

here is the proof that she banned me while i were trying to ask to her kindly but banned me for no reason.

And MANO team banned her after this manner

And here how that person behave to the participants for the MANO campaign

And here what MANO team thinks about that person

If you know what kind of person he/she is then why you still believe and act like what he/she report you about bounty.
This is definitely UNFAIR.
You have to pay for my 3 unique articles that i write them on time and by the rules (unique words and f.cking more then 2500 characters).

And here are the new proof about how MANO team paid real scammers

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4677612

but despite they know that campaign manager (the f.cking Kitty) is not qualified for a job like that they decided to believe her. And didint pay my reward. I will never forget this and MANO will always be a scammer for my vision.
sanojcoin

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:13:09 PM

Nice project!
looking forward for shared masternode service!
MaNoDev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:51:28 AM

- No answers for the questions about MANO here ANN forum (even scam coin writings)
- No care about price dumpings (I asked this on discord if the price gets zero wont you do anything - and the answer is "no")
- No payments most of like me for the content campaign that i done my works (3 unique articles) on time and by the rules.
- I bought some MANO at $10-12 but not it dumped 100-150%. I bought some GIN too but their price didn't dump like this.
MANO team regret hiring that idiot bounty manager and they accept it was a mistake to hire that rude(there are so much proofs for this), lazy (didn't finish the bounty results on time), racist (sends negative trusts to especially one nation ppl), hated (most ppl don't like that person because of most reasons) person.
- Now i ask about my payments and they even don't answer on their discord channel.
- I made a translation for them and i got that payment with no problem. But now why they changed like that i don't understand..

here is the proof that she banned me while i were trying to ask to her kindly but banned me for no reason.

If you know what kind of person he/she is then why you still believe and act like what he/she report you about bounty.
You have to pay for my 3 unique articles that i write them on time and by the rules (unique words and f.cking more then 2500 characters).

but despite they know that campaign manager (the f.cking Kitty) is not qualified for a job like that they decided to believe her. And didint pay my reward. I will never forget this and MANO will always be a scammer for my vision.

@saphire you are a fudder and a liar.  You do this on many coins, you and I have personally talked.  You were disqualified legitimately and refuse to accept it.  Give it up dude.  We are all tired of your constant tantrums. 
Saphire

Activity: 602
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:56:58 AM

@saphire you are a fudder and a liar.  You do this on many coins, you and I have personally talked.  You were disqualified legitimately and refuse to accept it.  Give it up dude.  We are all tired of your constant tantrums. 

1. I am not a liar i wrote here i what i lived directly. And tell us which word is a lie here.
"legitimately" to whom? the bastard, racist and liar Kitty? You accept that you never hire her again and you are no pleased her work but you keep believing her? You read what i shared above? The real scammers that they scammed Kitty and you but you paid them and closed the spredsheet.
2. You did NOT give my reward that i made 3 unique good articles on time and by the rules (i am not talking here the idiot Kitty's rules)
3. If you don't pay my reward i will go on telling this in everywhere you like or not as i said it to you before.
4. There is no coin i could not get my reward before except MANO (what you mean with "You do this on many coins")
5. Which coin did i made this can you tell me? Last time i exposed Zoon coin as a scam and after this they deleted ANN and closed Discord channel if you mean that coin. Here is the link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4666243.msg43048557#msg43048557
If you try to scam people i will be on you !
Johnbri

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:17:12 PM

There is a nice contest to win some MANO. you should join it, you will help raise awareness about the coin and have a chance to win some.
lboombigl

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

Good project with great technology

I support for this project  Wink
januco

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:54:16 AM

I am guided by the idea, I hope that in the long term everything continues as planned, successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: