Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:20:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [MANO] MANO Platform  (Read 62291 times)
barkingcoin

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:40:44 PM

I've only been checking on this forum periodically and it looks like I've no missed the 1:1 swap? Is there any way to get around this? it seems pretty unfair. Also the github and discord links seem to be invalid? Have they been updated. I'm keen to get a few MNs going and try and recoup some of what I invested last year but I'm struggling to find information.
Elmsy

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:26:45 PM

I've only been checking on this forum periodically and it looks like I've no missed the 1:1 swap? Is there any way to get around this? it seems pretty unfair. Also the github and discord links seem to be invalid? Have they been updated. I'm keen to get a few MNs going and try and recoup some of what I invested last year but I'm struggling to find information.

Hi Barkingcoin,

I'll be able to help you out, jump on the discord that is on the first page of this announcement and PM me. Sorry but where did you find a discord link that has expired? I thought I'd updated them all now, obviously missed one!
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:19:38 PM

This team has been very active and responsive. I had some few interactions with them and it was superb. I think the swap was for the best so let's keep supporting this project as much as we can. I will also keep promoting this project as much as I can.
barkingcoin

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:02:31 AM

Hi Barkingcoin,

I'll be able to help you out, jump on the discord that is on the first page of this announcement and PM me. Sorry but where did you find a discord link that has expired? I thought I'd updated them all now, obviously missed one!

Awesome thanks, the discord link I used is on the first page of this post. https://discord.gg/srqrG64
Elmsy

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:45:25 AM

Hi Barkingcoin,

Awesome thanks, the discord link I used is on the first page of this post. https://discord.gg/srqrG64

Hi Barkingcoin,

Could you send me a PM on here when you have a chance and we can get you up and running 😀.
Elmsy

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:46:34 AM

This team has been very active and responsive. I had some few interactions with them and it was superb. I think the swap was for the best so let's keep supporting this project as much as we can. I will also keep promoting this project as much as I can.

Hi Sieemma,

Thanks a lot for the kind words and support.
barkingcoin

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:41:13 AM

Hi Barkingcoin,

Could you send me a PM on here when you have a chance and we can get you up and running 😀.

Great your help is much appreciated, for some reason I don't seem to be able to PM you though. Are you able to PM me?
barkingcoin

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:14:40 PM

Hi Barkingcoin,

Great your help is much appreciated, for some reason I don't seem to be able to PM you though. Are you able to PM me?

I can - but you will need to change your message security options as I got the below message:

User 'barkingcoin' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.
Right OK, I have just updated that. That is the message I got when trying to PM you too.  Grin
MaNoDev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:31:30 PM

The Mano coin swap has now been completed.

If you have yet to swap your Mano, reach out to Elmsy on the Mano discord ASAP as swaps will now occur on a case by case basis, with remaining coins to be used or destroyed based on the results of an upcoming governance vote.
tradingdisaster

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:33:31 PM

Special thanks to Elmsy for helping me swap my coins.

I know I was harsh in my reaction a couple of posts above and would like to apologize to Elmsy for that - I misunderstood the situation.
Shivoreun

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:35:50 AM

Dear community, please, clarify, is the mining of MANO is over now? Only POS?

P.S. Sorry for errors in English - it's not my native language...
ShowMeCoins

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:09:04 PM

Dear community, please, clarify, is the mining of MANO is over now? Only POS?
Yep, only POS.
Voltar

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:29:20 PM

Does the wallet on github not currently work?
Elmsy

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:07:09 AM

Does the wallet on github not currently work?

What OS are you using? Some people had issues with the Mac wallet, but I believe this was resolved. Can you PM me here or on discord so I can help further?
maximumcoin

Activity: 487
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:36:20 PM

The Mano coin swap has now been completed.
Swap finished about three weeks ago, so how about progresses of developments for new platform?
Are there significant achivements reached over last three weeks? I swapped all my coins and really waited for your news on new platform. It should be breaking news after months of waiting and hoping from investors (old MANO coin). Thanks.

Shivoreun

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:17:13 AM

Is there a list of stable nodes exist, to add to .conf file? Wallet is not connecting to network, waiting more than 24h Sad

P.S. Sorry for errors in English - it's not my native language...
Elmsy

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:13:56 AM

Is there a list of stable nodes exist, to add to .conf file? Wallet is not connecting to network, waiting more than 24h Sad

Hi Shivoreun,

Try these instructions and let me know if you still encounter issues: http://docs.manocoin.net/FAQs/#my-wallet-isnt-syncing-how-do-i-add-nodes
MaNoDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 05:17:41 PM

Some new coins have been listed on the platform, and many more will be coming.

The coins that have been listed tonight are:

Altbet
Birake
Bitcoin Incognito
Crypto Sports
ESBC
Gin
Livenodes
Quantis Network
RESQ Chain
XUEZ

I also need your help to spread the word - if you haven't seen it yet, under the Account tab in host there is a Referral section. Share your referral link and you will receive 10% from every deposit any of your referrals make. This applies for each of your referrals deposits.... forever!
Cryptodreamin

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:34:11 PM

So this project actually survived and making a resurgance???
MaNoDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:17:19 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2019, 06:18:37 AM by MaNoDev

So this project actually survived and making a resurgance???

Myself (Elmsy), Dwigt and Towaberg, with a lot of help from Ben Alexander have done a community takeover, and the hosting platform is available at https://mano.host . We have self funded it and have a ways to go, but we are definitely heading in the right direction Smiley

We have actually reassessed our monthly pricing options today, and will be offering the majority of nodes at 99c or $1.99, and even less in Mano once the payment processor is complete. Plus we have a lot more in the pipeline, and will be using governance very soon so the community can have their say on how they would like us to proceed on a lot of the bigger decisions. We are aiming for Mano to be a community coin as much as possible.

UPDATE
We have settled on a standard price of $1.99 per node. This ensures our Masternode platform is incredibly well priced, robust and remains a sustainable hosting solution. This also allows MANO to be able to scale out our hosting operations and future endevaours.

Payment and Discounts:

We currently accept BTC, LTC and ETH as payment methods. This ensures all users are able to quickly and easily create Masternodes immediately!

PLUS - Users who decide to host MANO Masternodes on the platform will receive discounts for ALL Masternodes they have in their account.
ONE  MANO Masternode ensures you receive a 5% discount for all Masternodes in your account (Standard pricing from $1.89)
TWO MANO Masternodes ensures you receive a 10% discount for all Masternodes in your account (Standard pricing from $1.79)
FOUR MANO Masternodes ensures you receive a 20% discount for all Masternodes in your account (Standard pricing from $1.59)
TEN MANO Masternodes ensures you receive a 25% discount for all Masternodes in your account (Standard pricing from $1.49)

Why MANO:

• We are a community project, run by community members for community members!
  • We offer the ability to create multiple nodes in one click, making migration from other hosting providers quick and easy!
  • We are adding new coins every day - If we currently don't have your coin, just ask!
Your coins are your coins! You must store them in a wallet you control to use our platform. We will never ask you to send them to us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: