Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:29:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TELE] 📲BLOCKCHAIN OPERATOR WITH TOKEN REWARDS 💰  (Read 24097 times)
Darerando

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:51:02 PM

But specifically, what's the main difference of your sim card, when compared with the current ones.
Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:53:54 PM

Specifically what's the main difference of your sim card, compare to the current ones.

Miracle tele way way more cheaper
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:44:54 AM

Does the SIM comes in different shapes and sizes?
Its a simcard. And I believe a simcard should be in a SIM card form.
Darerando

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:04:11 PM

What I actually meant was that will there be a macro, or micro Sims too, since some mobile phones are built with slot that has small slit for inserting and may require Micro sim card before the SIM can function as the way it should?
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:13:49 PM

Is Miracle tele sim card trackable, though it's secure.
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:16:08 PM

Is Miracle tele data plan daily, weekly or monthly subscription?

Well to me, my best guess would be monthly subscription.
I don't think it's based on subscriptions.
Nitori_m

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:31:54 AM

What I actually meant was that will there be a macro, or micro Sims too, since some mobile phones are built with slot that has small slit for inserting and may require Micro sim card before the SIM can function as the way it should?

Valid question but I think miracle tele has that sorted out. Most simcards have single or dual dotted seams that outline a smaller sim size on it surface, users can simply break of the edges or use it as a whole
Nitori_m

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:34:15 AM

Is Miracle tele data plan daily, weekly or monthly subscription?

Well to me, my best guess would be monthly subscription.
I don't think it's based on subscriptions.

I reread the light paper, there is no subscription. Call and data rate will be withdrawn from users miracle tele account
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:37:53 AM

Valid question but I think miracle tele has that sorted out. Most simcards have single or dual dotted seams that outline a smaller sim size on it surface, users can simply break of the edges or use it as a whole
Exactly. And that will reduce the cost of getting a SIM card based on size, if their price is different.
Darerando

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:09:55 AM

Exactly. And that will reduce the cost of getting a SIM card based on size, if their price is different.

But how does that reduce the cost of getting  the SIM card, I don't see how this relate to the fact of getting a macro or micro sim card at a more cheaper rate, because MiracleTele SIM card price is €10 and I really don't think there's a reduction in its price no matter the size.
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:29:59 PM

But how does that reduce the cost of getting  the SIM card, I don't see how this relate to the fact of getting a macro or micro sim card at a more cheaper rate, because MiracleTele SIM card price is €10 and I really don't think there's a reduction in its price no matter the size.

If the size is relevant that would be surprising. That is just one stamp of a machine and there you go. Don't think that has any influence on the price per card.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:18:43 PM

If the size is relevant that would be surprising. That is just one stamp of a machine and there you go. Don't think that has any influence on the price per card.
In some countries, a micro sim card price is a little bit higher than a macro sim. However, it doesn't apply here cause MiracleTele has everything settled.
Darerando

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:57:28 PM

Is it possible to make double purchase of the SIM card?
Nitori_m

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:18:38 PM

Yes you can buy as many as you want
Darerando

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:30:12 PM

Now that's just great!
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:04:59 PM

Is that a good idea? I mean, people might take advantage of it, by buying at a cheaper rates only to sell at a higher rate in their countries/states. How do you guys plan do avoid this from happening? 
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:10:37 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 06:52:16 PM by Cryptotina

Is that a good idea? I mean, people might take advantage of it, by buying at a cheaper rates only to sell at a higher rate in their countries/states. How do you guys plan do avoid this from happening?  
date=1531947448]
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:52:35 PM

date=1531947448]

But there should be a certain amount, allowed to be purchased at once.
Nitori_m

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:54:03 PM

date=1531947448]

But there should be a certain amount, allowed to be purchased at once.

I doubt if there is a limit, I certainly didn't read about simcard  purchase limits in the lightpaper
Nitori_m

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:04:52 PM

Also, I believe that miracle tele will offer retailers bonuses so they can sell the SIM cards at the regulated price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: