Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:04:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TELE] 📲BLOCKCHAIN OPERATOR WITH TOKEN REWARDS 💰  (Read 24097 times)
Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:59:11 PM

As a blockchain-based mobile operator are you dependent on using the infrastructure from the large mobile companies? If that's how it works can't they also dictate the prices for you or how can you combat that?

Miracle tele is independent

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:47:13 PM

As a blockchain-based mobile operator are you dependent on using the infrastructure from the large mobile companies? If that's how it works can't they also dictate the prices for you or how can you combat that?

MiracleTele is here for the community and here to stay.
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:40:53 PM

I expect this business increase well and perfect.
Sober plan, absorbing business, seamless website!
I was thinking exactly the same

Love the fact that the airdrop tokens are distributed straight after completing the tasks.
defc0de

Activity: 270

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:22:20 PM

is there a bounty program for this project?

Nitori_m

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:30:50 PM

Bounty is closed
Nitori_m

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:31:33 PM

But airdrop is ongoing I think
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:35:31 PM

Bounty is closed
Yes the bounty campaign is over, but you can still earn 120 TELE tokens from the present airdrop. Check the telegram channel for more details.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:05:02 AM

Independent ok but you have to use some infrastructure to provide your services don't you? Or maybe I don't understand what you are doing? If you provide mobile services you need to use established infrastructure?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Darerando

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:10:12 PM

The concept of this project looks pretty clean and unique.
romul1972

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:12:16 PM

How will Miracle Tele change the way the conventional telecom market works?
Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:16:39 PM

Bounty is closed
Yes the bounty campaign is over, but you can still earn 120 TELE tokens from the present airdrop. Check the telegram channel for more details.

But how much does 120 TELE tokens worth?
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:57:01 PM

Bounty is closed

But how much does 120 TELE tokens worth?
Hi a single Tele token goes for 0.1 EUR, so there you have it 😊
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:01:48 PM

How will Miracle Tele change the way the conventional telecom market works?
Hello. Miracle Tele aim to change the way the conventional telecom market operates through the creation of a transparent and agile digital ecosystem that fuses an MVN model together with blockchain technology. Allowing millions of consumers around the world seeking to access a quality and bureaucracy-free mobile and traffic services, at the same time rewarding them thanks to the use of Ethereum blockchain. Visit the website for more information: https://miracletele.com/

Cryptotina

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:07:17 PM

Independent ok but you have to use some infrastructure to provide your services don't you? Or maybe I don't understand what you are doing? If you provide mobile services you need to use established infrastructure?
Indeed. However I don't think that's a problem, as they're currently operational in 160 countries including Venezuela.
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:02:05 AM

How much euros do you received? i receive 2.2 euros for 300 tokens what about u guys?

It would be interesting to know by this thread when someone get to the 10 euros goal to withdraw? what do you think?  i haven read  anywere it supossed to be a secret how much do u earn... what do you guys think?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
MiracleTele (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 81

A blockchain mobile operator with token rewards

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:00:38 PM

I expect this business increase well and perfect.
Sober plan, absorbing business, seamless website!
Thanks for the endorsement. We've got more exciting updates coming up

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:48:29 PM

Indeed. However I don't think that's a problem, as they're currently operational in 160 countries including Venezuela.

They are already an operational business in 160 countries? What I was referring to was the problem that if you disrupt a certain industry but you are dependent on using established infrastructure the incumbents might try to give you a hard time establishing your company.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
drgomez89

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:48:10 PM

Hi has someone been able to withdraw her earnings? i already invested buying token and in the next days i am goin to reach th 10 euros minimum ..  i dont need to buy the chip if i already invested right?
can someone answer me pliz?
because some admin said yes and another ones says no . so im not sure anymore

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
MiracleTele (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 81

A blockchain mobile operator with token rewards

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 12:09:56 PM

Hi has someone been able to withdraw her earnings? i already invested buying token and in the next days i am goin to reach th 10 euros minimum ..  i dont need to buy the chip if i already invested right?
can someone answer me pliz?
because some admin said yes and another ones says no . so im not sure anymore
No, you don't need to buy the Simcard

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
drgomez89

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:32:50 PM

This project its excellent i just received my first payment of my stacked tokens without any problems
And the dashboard is very friendly.

And it was almost 10% of my investment int he first month. Hope this project rocks and stay for long time
and there is the block of the payment as proof
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x961a459c130a71e845451329c2ee9af31249895a340db91f7460af1d2f37021f
 this project has gain my whole trust. Thx to the developers to let us participate.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: