Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:46:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TELE] 📲BLOCKCHAIN OPERATOR WITH TOKEN REWARDS 💰  (Read 24097 times)
Bshiki

Activity: 826
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:35:09 AM

Some users here have tried to give this project a ponzi side but i think this is a serious project and there is real global working sim cards and there is no doubt they can generate huge profit because they are making comissions from global mobile operators so i think it will become a massive project in future.

if they had been on the market a couple of years ago when everything was growing, they could have collected a lot of money. now there are big questions about this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:33:34 PM

Is there a way to reprogram a SIM card to work with this?
lexicon

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:40:36 PM

I like the project's business model but I was wondering on how you are going to compete with the services offered by tech giants e.g. Facebook's Messenger, and Apple's face Time, etc, that has the ability to provide end users with real time video call and instant messaging services worldwide provided they have internet connection?

The prices they charge are over-inflated because they know they can get away with it because they ALL charge WAY TO MUCH. The prices they charge are the result of a few very large companies cornering the market and boosting up the prices just because they can.

The prices do not reflect what it actually costs to deliver the services to the consumer.

TELE can compete with these larger companies because they do not have greedy executives with zero integrity that care only about looking good to their shareholders, and will rape their customers that essentially have nowhere else to turn...

UNTIL NOW!!
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:56:08 PM

I like the project's business model but I was wondering on how you are going to compete with the services offered by tech giants e.g. Facebook's Messenger, and Apple's face Time, etc, that has the ability to provide end users with real time video call and instant messaging services worldwide provided they have internet connection?

The prices they charge are over-inflated because they know they can get away with it because they ALL charge WAY TO MUCH. The prices they charge are the result of a few very large companies cornering the market and boosting up the prices just because they can.

The prices do not reflect what it actually costs to deliver the services to the consumer.

TELE can compete with these larger companies because they do not have greedy executives with zero integrity that care only about looking good to their shareholders, and will rape their customers that essentially have nowhere else to turn...

UNTIL NOW!!

I hope what you're saying is true about the integrity of the team. By the way, are you part of of the team that you can vouch for their integrity? If so, can you also provide us some infographics to support your assertion that this project's business model can compete with existing telcos?
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:07:32 AM

Some users here have tried to give this project a ponzi side but i think this is a serious project and there is real global working sim cards and there is no doubt they can generate huge profit because they are making comissions from global mobile operators so i think it will become a massive project in future.

if they had been on the market a couple of years ago when everything was growing, they could have collected a lot of money. now there are big questions about this.

MT launched with a working sim card and services in 160 countries before announcing their crowdfunding. I asked why they haven't sold out and they said they were deliberately minimizing publicity in order to grow the community and demand for the sim card rather than the Tele tokens

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 12:31:18 PM

MT launched with a working sim card and services in 160 countries before announcing their crowdfunding. I asked why they haven't sold out and they said they were deliberately minimizing publicity in order to grow the community and demand for the sim card rather than the Tele tokens
maybe that was the strategy that the MIRCLA TELE project team had applied maybe the team thought it needed a large community and a lot of users so that they could achieve maximum results besides the main goal of this project I think that many use their platforms around the world

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:24:34 PM

maybe that was the strategy that the MIRCLA TELE project team had applied maybe the team thought it needed a large community and a lot of users so that they could achieve maximum results besides the main goal of this project I think that many use their platforms around the world
the tokens to be sold are 150 million, and 45 million tokens have been sold, if they have plans to burn unsold tokens for sure the price of TELE will get better, and I see they haven't done IEO on some exchangers

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:26:47 PM

the tokens to be sold are 150 million, and 45 million tokens have been sold, if they have plans to burn unsold tokens for sure the price of TELE will get better, and I see they haven't done IEO on some exchangers
time is still not over, don't give up easily, I'm sure TELE will run out and sell all,
many have participated in MiracleTele, and hope will definitely come true

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:14:05 PM

blockchain operator with token rewards, thats nice
but, my questions, how is the rewards generated ?
thanks

delords

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:34:57 PM

thanks

From sale of SIM cards and recharge cards.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:04:37 AM

thanks

okay, but when i see on the website for now, if we hold about 100 TELE we will get € 2.47 per month right ?
then, how this rewards calculated each months ?
i just want to know more about this project, because i'm interested with this project
thanks

Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:08:41 AM

thanks

okay, but when i see on the website for now, if we hold about 100 TELE we will get € 2.47 per month right ?
then, how this rewards calculated each months ?
i just want to know more about this project, because i'm interested with this project
thanks

Rewards are not fixed. They are based on what the company makes from its telecom services every day. Daily estimates are projected in the user's dashboard so basically what is on the site is an estimate of what we can make

Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:11:02 AM

From what one of the admins told me on telegram, the unsold tokens will not be burned. Rather it will be rerolled into the supply pool of their upcoming IoT-based blockchain in 2022 or thereabouts.

delords

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:32:58 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2019, 07:45:03 AM by delords

Hi @MiracleTele ...

Are there plans for IP phone calls (internet based calls -VoIP)? A break away from SIM or to complement SIM.

Any plan for a MiracleTele phone app anytime soon?

Facebook, WhatsApp and the likes are a serious competitor.
delords

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:36:27 PM

There's nothing that gladdens the heart like being paid a bountiful reward after staking your tokens. 😀
amjustme

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:22:08 PM

Have been reading and following them. I currently use their tokens - unstacked, to top up my external SIM and it works just as described.

Eagerly anticipating a huge feature according to their road map. - Free Telegram and WhatsApp messaging - VAS on their SIM, that will be a major milestone

I love the biweekly reward too.
amjustme

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:23:28 PM

Just read ICO is ending in 15 days and Exchange listing is starting at 0.5€

It be good to know total sold and unsold tokens, and what will become of them
GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1440

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:44:04 PM

Ty for this info. I'm quite surprised, since ico had to end in october if i'm right ... Ok let's see what is happening in 2 weeks so.  Roll Eyes
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:30:22 PM

Hello sir, I was a participant of the tele miracle bounty campaign and I made a more post on week 5 but why didn't I have the stake? I was ranked 141 in the signature campaign spreadsheet.
delords

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:37:34 PM

According to their twitter handle, unsold token will be burnt.

https://twitter.com/MiracleTelecom/status/1123960797036781573
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: