Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:38:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TELE] 📲BLOCKCHAIN OPERATOR WITH TOKEN REWARDS 💰  (Read 24097 times)
ausie2019

Activity: 47
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 11:07:48 AM

This project was not established to scam people. Some of the investors they get full ROI.

Full ROI over several years sounds like free loan to me, they paid your money portion by portion back when you were lucky -- quite dull miracle.
But all right, I hope that I am wrong, they can now show how good and respectable they are with their onward business.
they gave been robbed by stealing PHONE CALLS FROM THER SERVERS... This could be several millions eur!!!!

You're fantasizing.

Where is your proof – evidence of this?

There is none because there never was one. What we do have is what I wrote, including my last post, and that is no fantasizing but a sad reality.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 11:31:40 AM

Well i sent an email 5 days ago to miracle tele support but still can't get a replay from them , what kind of project is this?

It is what I wrote before.

As some already alerted me, they have discovered another scam – check it out if you don't believe it.

Miracle Tele when it »rebooted« their system, transferred all your funds from EARNINGS to BALANCE and this way made it impossible for you to withdraw the money. To make it clear, to move money in a financial system so that the user has no more access or the right to withdraw it is a THEFT! Or another criminal offense punishable with jail.

We requested a response about how one can return the money from balance back to earnings (long before this happened) and never received one – because there is none!

This way Miracle Tele stole from his customers an unknown six-figure amount of money, which can now be only used to buy their worthless piece of shit also known as tokens.

Keep throwing your money at them, they're more than happy to grab it and laugh at your stupidity.

Very sad about this project , yestarday only got an answer , sent message on telegram , sent an email to support and  the only aswer i got from Miracletele is facebook. They ask me how much i did invest on their project....very sad! I have a problem to log in on my account and the only question is how much i did invest!
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 12:06:45 PM

so enough laughed Wink, where is this coin tradeable ??

One place is: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/TELE/ETH
There are other decentralized ones.
But tele tokens are now risky to buy because company makes ad hoc elaborate policies, for instance some tokens are better than other (better are suitable for stacking).
thx, indeed , its jumping high - low  i see,  best is making a smallbag at low ( say 205-500 sats Wink ) ...

but which tokens are better according to you ??
akela04

Activity: 868
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 03:58:19 PM

I simply did not expect such an attitude from the project Miracle Tele. I somehow hoped that the project would develop normally. I still cannot imagine that it can scam. We are waiting for September 15th. Then it will be clear what will happen next with the project.

━━        🏘  INEL COMPANY  🏢       ━━
✔ Crowdfunding platform for collective investment in real estate ✔
https://t.me/INEL_bot
fratelc

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:52:57 AM

I simply did not expect such an attitude from the project Miracle Tele. I somehow hoped that the project would develop normally. I still cannot imagine that it can scam. We are waiting for September 15th. Then it will be clear what will happen next with the project.

I think the funds will be recalculated, so we can get only 1/3 of amount, thats it.

All payments now are promt payment
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:00:31 AM

What's with September 15th? sorry I didn't follow development of this project, I'm here curious because some of my friends say if this project is scam. or really have to wait until September 15, so I can get an answer?

fratelc

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:39:04 PM

What's with September 15th? sorry I didn't follow development of this project, I'm here curious because some of my friends say if this project is scam. or really have to wait until September 15, so I can get an answer?

Date: 28 August 2019 at 21:40:48 CEST

Hey community,

As usual, we're doing our best to keep you informed of the latest developments on our platform. Today we are bringing you a few little news items and clarifications. Please welcome.

1. Starting right now, all accruals to the old and new TELE token holders are completely back to normal. We hope you're excited about this, because we are!

2. All current withdrawal requests have been reverted to your hold balances. After September 15, 2019, they will be recalculated based on the company's actual profits and promptly paid out to you and other token holders.

3. Because of the fraud and theft attempts we recently experienced, of which we told you in our previous email, our reward rate, sadly, has gone down. The good news is that because we weathered the unfortunate event well, by responding to it quickly and decisively, we are seeing the reward rate gradually creeping back up.

4. Our call and internet features are back to normal. However, depending on the destination and the time you place your calls, some calls may cost more than 0.20 euro per call. These are market realities over which we have very little control. Sorry about that.

5. Any user who has activated his or her SIM card in their account at least once can withdraw their funds. So make sure to go and check in your account if you have done so at [link].

6. If you have NOT done so, you are entitled to ordering your free SIM card (delivered for free!) when you deposit 50 euros or their equivalent into your account. Alternatively, if this is too much for your current needs or wants, you can just buy it for 10 EUR, delivery included. This is your key to our awesome bi-weekly rewards!

As everything else we do at MiracleTele, these changes are prompted by our current business needs and the interests of you, our customers and supporters. We are just trying to balance all the various factors while being fiscally responsible and trying to serve you better. As you well remember by now, MiracleTele is the modern-era mobile operator that brings you bureaucracy-free, private and secure system, high-quality telecom services and low rates. With your tokens, you can also take advantage of our blockchain-based loyalty program with bi-weekly token holder rewards.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:33:29 PM

For what team need such break? If they have solution then they can say it already. If no who will say them how to make project as interested idea for investment? I was very surprised when read CEO talks in the telegram.
Why it so important how much I invested? What's wrong in interest? Why they divided tokens on the 'good' and 'bad - from EtherDelta'?  Wink If anybody can make fuckup why not just say it
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:02:45 PM

Date: 28 August 2019 at 21:40:48 CEST

Hey community,

As usual, we're doing our best to keep you informed of the latest developments on our platform. Today we are bringing you a few little news items and clarifications. Please welcome.

1. Starting right now, all accruals to the old and new TELE token holders are completely back to normal. We hope you're excited about this, because we are!

2. All current withdrawal requests have been reverted to your hold balances. After September 15, 2019, they will be recalculated based on the company's actual profits and promptly paid out to you and other token holders.

3. Because of the fraud and theft attempts we recently experienced, of which we told you in our previous email, our reward rate, sadly, has gone down. The good news is that because we weathered the unfortunate event well, by responding to it quickly and decisively, we are seeing the reward rate gradually creeping back up.

4. Our call and internet features are back to normal. However, depending on the destination and the time you place your calls, some calls may cost more than 0.20 euro per call. These are market realities over which we have very little control. Sorry about that.

5. Any user who has activated his or her SIM card in their account at least once can withdraw their funds. So make sure to go and check in your account if you have done so at [link].

6. If you have NOT done so, you are entitled to ordering your free SIM card (delivered for free!) when you deposit 50 euros or their equivalent into your account. Alternatively, if this is too much for your current needs or wants, you can just buy it for 10 EUR, delivery included. This is your key to our awesome bi-weekly rewards!

As everything else we do at MiracleTele, these changes are prompted by our current business needs and the interests of you, our customers and supporters. We are just trying to balance all the various factors while being fiscally responsible and trying to serve you better. As you well remember by now, MiracleTele is the modern-era mobile operator that brings you bureaucracy-free, private and secure system, high-quality telecom services and low rates. With your tokens, you can also take advantage of our blockchain-based loyalty program with bi-weekly token holder rewards.

bla bla bla bla , they did block many account for no reason!
ausie2019

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:44:01 AM

bla bla bla bla , they did block many account for no reason!

They will get their “reward.”

They won’t see it coming and it might take time since they all hide in their shit-hole countries, but it’ll come –

- Like a ballistic missile.

oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:27:14 AM

For what team need such break? If they have solution then they can say it already. If no who will say them how to make project as interested idea for investment? I was very surprised when read CEO talks in the telegram.
Why it so important how much I invested? What's wrong in interest? Why they divided tokens on the 'good' and 'bad - from EtherDelta'?  Wink If anybody can make fuckup why not just say it
This indicates a complete failure of the project’s business model.It feels like they just don’t know how to get out of this situation.If you pay dividends on the profit of the project, then there is no difference where the tokens were purchased.
ausie2019

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:35:48 AM

If you pay dividends on the profit of the project, then there is no difference where the tokens were purchased.

I'll dare and disagree with you on that one.

Why should Miracle Tele give you rewards if you did not purchase their tokens through their website?

They don't have to. They offer their bi-weekly rewards for the tokens purchased through their website – that is clearly stated in thir white paper – black on white.

If they allowed you and others who bought these tokens outside their system to stack them and cash in on rewards, it would be the same as if they spit in the faces of all the other users who bought their tokens through Miracle Tele website.

It's plain simple, if you wanted to get the bi-weekly reward you had –must have purchased their tokens through their system-website.

You took a decision to buy them cheaper, outside their system; therefore, you are not entitled to the bi-weekly rewards – period.

You have the right to keep these tokens, to sell them as it fits you on exchanges, but you and all the others who bought them this way are not entitled to the bi-weekly rewards – that's how business works – read the contract before you make the purchase.

You went for a quick-cheap version and now complain because the company protects their interest and true investors.

I don't like what Miracle Tele did on many other occasions, but as far this goes they're dead right and got my support.

To simplify it, let's say you bought 1,5L Coca Cola in Lidl, you decide you don't like it, or the package is damaged, or whatever, and you go to return it to Hofer because they also sell 1,5l Coca Cola. Hofer will not accept this return, they will simply forward you to the store where you purchased the Coca Cola.

It doesn't matter if it's the same item, maybe even the same price, that's the rules.

You must read the rules before you decide to purchase something.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:49:44 AM

But tele tokens are now risky to buy because company makes ad hoc elaborate policies, for instance some tokens are better than other (better are suitable for stacking).
thx, indeed , its jumping high - low  i see,  best is making a smallbag at low ( say 205-500 sats Wink ) ...

darn, i thought it was in btc  , but its in eth  Tongue, so its way now under 250 sats ....
better to make bag in eth-sats ...
fratelc

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:04:25 AM

darn, i thought it was in btc  , but its in eth  Tongue, so its way now under 250 sats ....
better to make bag in eth-sats ...

http://shrani.si/f/19/13C/3CFCaJ9v/miracleeth.jpg
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 10:05:35 AM

I cannot stack anymore the tokens that are bought somewhere else, ok, I got that, but I've never bought them out from https://miracletele.com site
I've stacked all my earned coins from the bounty program, and with the reward every 2 weeks I bought an amount of TELE tokens
Now I cannot stack those tokens from the bounty campaign neither I can withdraw them cause it's 50 TELE tokens I am talking about, and the minimum for a withdrawal is 100 TELE token

What do you suggest me to do now? I really don't wanna lose my tokens...

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
stokholminfinity

Activity: 352
Merit: 104

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 10:37:44 AM

I had high hopes for this project. I did not even think that there could be problems when I bought these tokens. I hope the development team will find the strength to revive the project.

davide72
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:09:09 AM

Still waiting for an aswer from suppor after 7 days, nothing, wrote on telegram , facebook  , tweet , send an email to support but nothing , how could we trust this people? it is very sad guys!
joosep

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:12:30 PM

I worked for bounty, got tokens and staked them, no dump from me, I trusted them, now my tokens are bad, I still not dumping tele tokens, I hope that they will come to their senses and they will repent. Tele was good  tokend now bad. What happened? Better lower reward to all than funny discrimination.
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:35:05 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2019, 06:36:40 PM by oleganpetro

Why it so important how much I invested? What's wrong in interest? Why they divided tokens on the 'good' and 'bad - from EtherDelta'?  Wink If anybody can make fuckup why not just say it
If you pay dividends on the profit of the project, then there is no difference where the tokens were purchased.

Why should Miracle Tele give you rewards if you did not purchase their tokens through their website?
All of them were once bought on the site.Now the token on the exchange is trading like a candy wrapper,and it becomes completely useless if we buy it in a non-site.

yangongear

Activity: 447
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 03:55:23 PM

I worked for bounty, got tokens and staked them, no dump from me, I trusted them, now my tokens are bad, I still not dumping tele tokens, I hope that they will come to their senses and they will repent. Tele was good  tokend now bad. What happened? Better lower reward to all than funny discrimination.
They scammed bro. No such ponzi scheme can exist in this market now, you must understand it from beginning. I have sold half of my bag and only staking the other half. You should sell it now. It'll be a lesson for us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: