Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:56:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the useful tips for beginners?  (Read 2320 times)
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:30:52 PM

These are the tips that are very useful you been shared, especially for beginners. Its a big help so that anyone have an idea about trading. You need to learn a lot, because in trading you must have a good in strategy.

Most of the traders will only learn from their experience on the market so its not about how much capital you have but it depends on how long you can manage your patience before selling in order to avoid losing your capital.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:09:45 PM

Obviously, dont panic. Take attention to the analysis of the entire market and specially of the charts. And please, do not be a dumb trader that sells in a 1% loss.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:53:05 PM

one of the tips in trading is understand about trading in crypto katena it is very important and see more detail the coins you want to buy to have a good potential when you sell and most important you have to be patient.
The best advice for the beginners is to choose the most promising altcoins. Read more information about these cryptocurrencies, and your choice will be good. Pick Cardano, TRON, Ontology, Credits.
There are so many other important rules for the beginner to apply, for example for a beginner it is too much important to start trading by investing a small amount of money, because first he need to get some experience and when become an expert in trading then he should increase his investment, he also need to learn all the important skills of trading which can also help then to be succeeded in trading.
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:16:10 PM

Great tips for all the beginners and the important thing is learned very well all the techniques before we entered into any investments and be ready for whatever risks that may intake into.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Hold good

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:38:24 PM

Great tips for all the beginners and the important thing is learned very well all the techniques before we entered into any investments and be ready for whatever risks that may intake into.
What you say is very true. Knowledge is very important to be able to trade in this market. However, new people should spend a small amount of money to learn. Do not invest much in this market without much knowledge.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:31:17 AM

These are the tips that are very useful you been shared, especially for beginners. Its a big help so that anyone have an idea about trading. You need to learn a lot, because in trading you must have a good in strategy.
Not tip is enough I think it is good but we should keep on learning, never stop learning about trading as it gives us more profit to know almost everything about trading now there are a lot of places where we can easily get information related to bitcoin trading, so have patience at dip, hold for long, don’t listen to bad news and never quit trading, pumps and dumps are part of trading so don’t lose hope If the price falls as it recovers too fast again.
@bamaricibo

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:43:10 AM

I do not know how to advise you. But be patient, patience is the virtue that helps you succeed in the Crypto market. Patience is the virtue that helps more people succeed in the market.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:52:47 AM

Nice tips you got there but I think your tips are lacking something. One of the most common mistake a newbie does is to invest in only one coin which in the end leads to loss if that certain coin does not perform well. That being said, you should have had included there this: "diversify your investments. Never invest in one coin only and always remember to not put all your eggs in one basket".
things that are good or you can get an idea just ask for more help with it, or before you enter such a profit you should have enough knowledge and of course you trust yourself
dadabosade67

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 03:00:10 PM

Thank you so much dude! I was wondering what books to read. Can I get these on Amazon or can you suggest me a good place to find it? Thanks in advance
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:31:42 PM

That would be a good tips for the beginner but you can learn without a book. As long as you have dedication to learn there's no way you can't do that. Research is key to achieve your goal to learn.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:55:40 PM

It's a very good suggestion for beginners. I also want to add something. Don't think that within few month you will make money. If you make that is temporary. For long term consistent profit you have to give time in learning. There is no short cuts.
That is a problem for those that begin trading, people that start trading do it obviously because they want to obtain profits, but at the same time trying to get profits by trading in any market is something very complicated and yet I see people putting in the line money they cannot really afford to lose, and then when they lose it they try to understand why this was the case when it is very easy to know that this happened because they lacked the experience to begin trading, and that they should have waited more time and got more knowledge before they began trading.
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:08:29 PM

The basic useful tips is ask questions, be very careful,learn from experienced person, don't be hasty about decision making,that is where the success or failure lies..
We should be careful sometimes a experience trader/person might take advantage for those new ones like they will require to pay them i can see that in many fb groups

Gytza

Activity: 131
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:06:53 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 06:08:42 PM by Gytza

I'm still a noob (february 2018), but here are my tips, from my experience:

1. ALWAYS take profits! don't expect every coin to go up 10 or 100 or 1000x

2. by all means, don't invest more than you are "comfortable" to lose. invest your spare money, that way is easier to watch your coins go down 70-80%

3. don't buy when you see few green candles, don't buy a coin that is already 30-40%, try not to FOMO (you most definitely will, at least few times, but at least try Smiley)

4. if it's down 20-30% - sell, don't HODL
4. a) use stop-loss if it is possible

5. most hated coins pump like crazy Wink

6. observe market cycles
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:24:58 PM

I like what you have mentioned above. Beginners should not rush things. Sometimes, newbies tend to speed things that is why they end up doing the wrong one. They focus on earning rather than learning. So what you have said should be done by the beginners. They should learn first before jumping into wild to make a trade.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
Zeniex

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 06:19:18 AM

Zeniex exchange invites new and experienced traders to start trading with our platform.

Cryptocurrency exchange Zeniex established by a group of financial and security experts from South Korea and China has been launched on May 8th, 2018.

Zeniex has already listed 10 coins, including Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Lite Coin (LTC), Bytom (BTM), EOS, 0x (ZRX), Scry.info (DDD), Pixie Coin (PXC). More coins will be added soon.

We constantly hold various events and give aways.
From currently active Zeniex do not take any fees for all ETC operations till September 2018

Exchange supports BTC and ETH markets.

CCN about Zeniex "Zeniex, an exchange which received investment from China’s largest internet security company Qihoo 360 and is connected to Bishije and Jinse Chaijing crypto/blockchain media outlets, is now based in Korea."
https://www.ccn.com/a-big-threat-to-korean-exchanges-chinese-capital-floods-korean-crypto-markets/

News and Updates: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4391329.msg39111069#msg39111069
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:10:24 AM

very useful tips for newbie traders should you trade in a very good and patient way, meaning you must be able to control the patience you have to be able to gain profits.
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:20:30 AM

If you are a beginner I recommend trading at a low level and analyzing buying low value coins. Time after experience you should invest more into them.
trespiclof

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:55:21 PM

If you are a beginner I recommend trading at a low level and analyzing buying low value coins. Time after experience you should invest more into them.
yeah! And if you are a newbie at trading questions, you can watch webinars!

kolfedinew

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:05:55 PM

I have seen one project! They are creating powerfull portal where going everything! I mean educational portal, traders tips, ongoing icos , market review.... they are going to implement AI
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:22:56 PM

I have seen one project! They are creating powerfull portal where going everything! I mean educational portal, traders tips, ongoing icos , market review.... they are going to implement AI

Are you talking about Streamity? They are great. I've tried their service
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: