Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:31:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the useful tips for beginners?  (Read 2320 times)
rayfordadam

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:25:35 AM

Hello guys and gals , it is certain that the field of trading is very profitable, but regrettably, I have seen many beginners start in this area without any knowledge of the basics. In fact, this class always fails and lose a lot of money because of their hastiness or rashness.

So, according to my experience, I want to give some useful tips, and hope they will help everyone, and will be as the following :

1- Read and learn the basics of trading:

-I think the best way to start understanding this field  is by reading books related to digital currencies,  but unfortunately, the issue that many people  read only the first pages of the book, then they stop.

"The more that you read the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you'll go "
                                                                                                                                                            -Dr. Seuss
I suggest some books, and they will be as the following :
Cryptocurrency: Beginners Bible:
https://i.imgur.com/vbhcgFt.jpg
Mastering Bitcoin for Dummies:
https://i.imgur.com/MqQLIQT.jpg
Cryptocurrency Trading & Investing
https://i.imgur.com/6XbMY5E.jpg

-Learn how to analyze and deal with different situations ( pump, dump ..) in a smart way. Plus,  try to help yourself  with yourself, Do not complain and ask for help from the others, because no one is in your place. And even if you fail in the first attempts and lose a lot of money, then It is not the end of the world.
Believe me, learning from failed experiences will help you in order to improve your next choices, and you may start to gain a significant proportion of money.

2-Stay away from media news:

Media are always manipulating traders through some false news and even the social media (Twitter, Facebook..), They may even control what happens in the market (crisis, jump), in order to achieve the interests of some (the capitalists) and regrettably, many believe the information and fake predictions.
" Do not be a sheep and act like a wolf "

3- Be patience  and  try to be brave , not afraid:
The field of trading is profitable when you are patient and not hasty like many, and of course you must take advantage of the opportunities intelligently.
Fear is one of the most important obstacles that lead to losses, especially in difficult situations (big crash), like, panic selling...

IMO, Courage is by taking the risk, especially when there is an unexpected event (Big drop).
"Big risk, Big gain."

Cheers,  Grin

Thanks, Really Valuable Tips for Beginners and here I am sharing a few more:

- Plan your goals. Stick to your plan
- Focus on a single currency pair, expand as you better your skills.
- Restrain your emotions
- Take notes. Study your success and failure
- Don’t go against the markets
- Study the markets, fundamentals, and technical factors
- Don’t put stop losses too close
- Focus on the daily chart
- Don’t trade a lot
- Be realistic
- Don’t freak out when a trade moves against you
- Don’t get overwhelmed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:55:58 AM

As a beginner in this business,
you must know what the factors that can affect this business are and how to deal with the flow of the transaction of the business to be able to survive in this kind of business.
in addition to learning theory, we also have to learn the practice in this business, for the first may be many mistakes, but from the mistake we can take lessons so that later not repeat same mistake
Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:23:38 AM

Good advice for beginners is that you can invest in different types of coin to get familiar with them but you have to invest more to reduce your risk as well as increase your investment opportunities.
Angle22

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:57:22 AM

if my suggestion, for a beginner should understand the word elements in bitcoin, often read bitcoin forums to quickly understand, and not post haphazardly, let alone use words that are not properly used in bitcoin forums.
kolfedinew

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:58:00 AM

Good advice for beginners is that you can invest in different types of coin to get familiar with them but you have to invest more to reduce your risk as well as increase your investment opportunities.

yep, but how you know about which coins to invest
beginners need someone or something to  help them
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:59:45 AM

beginners need someone or something to  help them

for sure, there are some platforms with profis that are ready to help. you can do a research to understand which ones are good
Princess04ka

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:02:17 AM

for sure, there are some platforms with profis that are ready to help. you can do a research to understand which ones are good

it's how i've began my cryptolife
for now I have some tips for beginners and resources to use
but i'm still trying to find more to upgrade skills & invest in good coins
kolfedinew

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:03:41 AM

any tips or resources for me? i want to earn money and understand cryptoworld better
Princess04ka

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:05:04 AM

any tips or resources for me? i want to earn money and understand cryptoworld better

you can try Streamity, they have free webinars now with all the analytics of the market. And they also have their tokens to invest in, if you want

https://streamity.org/en/
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:42:48 AM

I started this way to learn bitcoin but this topic I did not study it anymore and learned to get into my current situation to earn a great deal here in the forum as a bounty hunter.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
LoverOfBitcoin

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:02:41 PM

As I can consider myself as an expert in ICOs field and investment, so I can give you some advice. You need to choose it really careful and study all about ICO project which you want to invest in. For example, an experience of a team, a value of the project, uniqueness and then read some comments about it. If you need my recommendation, I can say you that you need to study about Kelvin Blockchain.
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:18:47 PM

Being patient, and waiting for the good price is a perennial trader has always been, newcomers to them are always worried and selling their pennies at such unsatisfactory prices will make them regret.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:54:11 PM

As a beginner in this business,
you must know what the factors that can affect this business are and how to deal with the flow of the transaction of the business to be able to survive in this kind of business.
in addition to learning theory, we also have to learn the practice in this business, for the first may be many mistakes, but from the mistake we can take lessons so that later not repeat same mistake
Actual experience adds more spice learning your skills and developing strategies, expect when your first try losing some capital make sure that you are ready and using spare money, things are more different when you are in actual trading, the emotions are very strong better to kill that and deal with this business using an open minded behavior.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:05:26 PM

Hello guys and gals , it is certain that the field of trading is very profitable, but regrettably, I have seen many beginners start in this area without any knowledge of the basics. In fact, this class always fails and lose a lot of money because of their hastiness or rashness.

So, according to my experience, I want to give some useful tips, and hope they will help everyone, and will be as the following :

1- Read and learn the basics of trading:

-I think the best way to start understanding this field  is by reading books related to digital currencies,  but unfortunately, the issue that many people  read only the first pages of the book, then they stop.

"The more that you read the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you'll go "
                                                                                                                                                            -Dr. Seuss
I suggest some books, and they will be as the following :
Cryptocurrency: Beginners Bible:

Mastering Bitcoin for Dummies:

Cryptocurrency Trading & Investing

-Learn how to analyze and deal with different situations ( pump, dump ..) in a smart way. Plus,  try to help yourself  with yourself, Do not complain and ask for help from the others, because no one is in your place. And even if you fail in the first attempts and lose a lot of money, then It is not the end of the world.
Believe me, learning from failed experiences will help you in order to improve your next choices, and you may start to gain a significant proportion of money.

2-Stay away from media news:

Media are always manipulating traders through some false news and even the social media (Twitter, Facebook..), They may even control what happens in the market (crisis, jump), in order to achieve the interests of some (the capitalists) and regrettably, many believe the information and fake predictions.
" Do not be a sheep and act like a wolf "

3- Be patience  and  try to be brave , not afraid:
The field of trading is profitable when you are patient and not hasty like many, and of course you must take advantage of the opportunities intelligently.
Fear is one of the most important obstacles that lead to losses, especially in difficult situations (big crash), like, panic selling...

IMO, Courage is by taking the risk, especially when there is an unexpected event (Big drop).
"Big risk, Big gain."

Cheers,  Grin

These tips are really helpful for beginners. When I was a beginner, I remembered how I had a lot of agonies on where to get an idea about trading. I'm thankful that through some of my friends , I've got to gain enough knowledge about it. It is the eagerness that matters as well.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:21:21 PM

if you are just a newbie in here, the bets thing that you can do is just to try to avoid having too much feelings while trading, and try to avoid being a greedy guy

Yes that is one way to control the emotional factor while trading. Adding about the skills, I would say a newbie should be well versed about the technology he/she wants to invest in and the market situation by which I mean to say he/she should have the perfect market knowledge. Also some knowledge about economics and finance would not be bad either.
Also on how they can be able to learn here is what could be the best gather the knowldege in a way wherein this is really helpful basic thing is the best atleast that you know how to understand this as well.
Knowledge is important in anything and the good thing about the digital age is that they are easily accessible as we get to see people talk about their experience which anyone can learn from, see how they can make things better and how they can take advantage of the best opportunities in the space without bringing any form of emotion into it.

This is just the tip that works best for any beginner, which is to learn the area of your investment perfectly well and you will be making quality and well-informed decisions.
For beginners one thing is important and that is always choose authentic and reliable coin like, bitcoin, Ethereum, monero, litecoin and Ripple etc. because there are more than 2000 crypto in the market and many of them are scam. First check the credibility of a coin and then trade in it. Continues survey and observation will make you a successful trader.
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:42:57 PM

if you are a beginner you have to learn what is crypto and you should know the market situation and most importantly you should see the potential of the coins you buy and be patient in selling.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:46:28 PM

Great tips for beginners Wink. But one thing is for sure, this is the basic: RESEARCH ABOUT CRYPTOCURRENCIES! I think that's the best thing to do in here. DYOR or Do your own research.

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:15:27 PM

Your guidelines will be helpful for the beginners sure. But in trading a lot of experience and knowledge is needed. Never be greedy on it. Try to make little amount profit and deep analyze about it. Hopefully beginners can also learn the basic of training.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:19:15 PM

Great tips for beginners Wink. But one thing is for sure, this is the basic: RESEARCH ABOUT CRYPTOCURRENCIES! I think that's the best thing to do in here. DYOR or Do your own research.

The tip for becoming a better trader is very simple, you can always read different information on the internet about how the market works in order to avoid wrong decisions in trading or investing.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:50:13 PM

Appreciated,I want to add here from my side hope will be beneficial for beginners.Actually before joining cryptoworld first of all find yourself that where are you fit either trading,Signature campaign,or other.Have you a passion of crypto on corner or feeling bore because passion is best way which influence you to involve in depth.Educate your self and learn basics about trading and cryptoworld and beside learn how to control the emotions because emotion have great impact in crypto.Dont stop to learn and create habit of consistency you will win.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: