Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:00:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the useful tips for beginners?  (Read 2320 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:07:00 PM

In my opinion trading requires practice with real money, reading books will not help you and you will just waste lots of time, even with with good information that you get from books, when it comes to trading you need experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ljanesanti

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:39:56 AM

In my opinion trading requires practice with real money, reading books will not help you and you will just waste lots of time, even with with good information that you get from books, when it comes to trading you need experience.

The best tip comes with experience. You'll lose a lot but don't lose your mind. You'll learn a lot too on your experience and will understand thatyou have to be practical and foxy on investing.

Do not invest what you can't afford to lose.

anonymous2020

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:49:28 AM

Hello guys and gals , it is certain that the field of trading is very profitable, but regrettably, I have seen many beginners start in this area without any knowledge of the basics. In fact, this class always fails and lose a lot of money because of their hastiness or rashness.

So, according to my experience, I want to give some useful tips, and hope they will help everyone, and will be as the following :

1- Read and learn the basics of trading:

-I think the best way to start understanding this field  is by reading books related to digital currencies,  but unfortunately, the issue that many people  read only the first pages of the book, then they stop.

"The more that you read the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you'll go "
                                                                                                                                                            -Dr. Seuss
I suggest some books, and they will be as the following :
Cryptocurrency: Beginners Bible:

Mastering Bitcoin for Dummies:

Cryptocurrency Trading & Investing

-Learn how to analyze and deal with different situations ( pump, dump ..) in a smart way. Plus,  try to help yourself  with yourself, Do not complain and ask for help from the others, because no one is in your place. And even if you fail in the first attempts and lose a lot of money, then It is not the end of the world.
Believe me, learning from failed experiences will help you in order to improve your next choices, and you may start to gain a significant proportion of money.

2-Stay away from media news:

Media are always manipulating traders through some false news and even the social media (Twitter, Facebook..), They may even control what happens in the market (crisis, jump), in order to achieve the interests of some (the capitalists) and regrettably, many believe the information and fake predictions.
" Do not be a sheep and act like a wolf "

3- Be patience  and  try to be brave , not afraid:
The field of trading is profitable when you are patient and not hasty like many, and of course you must take advantage of the opportunities intelligently.
Fear is one of the most important obstacles that lead to losses, especially in difficult situations (big crash), like, panic selling...

IMO, Courage is by taking the risk, especially when there is an unexpected event (Big drop).
"Big risk, Big gain."

Cheers,  Grin

Thank you for these tips this will help me a lot in this field of trading. I believe that knowledge is very important here. Also what you said about media is true, media is bringing us down so better not listen to them.
BarryCrypto

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:56:10 AM

Investopedia, Udemy and youtube have some great articles regarding trading and crypto, that is where I first started.
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:50:13 AM

Dont start trading with a lot of money. You will caught up in a pain factor and it will slow down your learning a bunch
mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:26:49 AM

Hello guys and gals , it is certain that the field of trading is very profitable, but regrettably, I have seen many beginners start in this area without any knowledge of the basics. In fact, this class always fails and lose a lot of money because of their hastiness or rashness.

So, according to my experience, I want to give some useful tips, and hope they will help everyone, and will be as the following :

1- Read and learn the basics of trading:

-I think the best way to start understanding this field  is by reading books related to digital currencies,  but unfortunately, the issue that many people  read only the first pages of the book, then they stop.

"The more that you read the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you'll go "
                                                                                                                                                            -Dr. Seuss
I suggest some books, and they will be as the following :
Cryptocurrency: Beginners Bible:

Mastering Bitcoin for Dummies:

Cryptocurrency Trading & Investing

-Learn how to analyze and deal with different situations ( pump, dump ..) in a smart way. Plus,  try to help yourself  with yourself, Do not complain and ask for help from the others, because no one is in your place. And even if you fail in the first attempts and lose a lot of money, then It is not the end of the world.
Believe me, learning from failed experiences will help you in order to improve your next choices, and you may start to gain a significant proportion of money.

2-Stay away from media news:

Media are always manipulating traders through some false news and even the social media (Twitter, Facebook..), They may even control what happens in the market (crisis, jump), in order to achieve the interests of some (the capitalists) and regrettably, many believe the information and fake predictions.
" Do not be a sheep and act like a wolf "

3- Be patience  and  try to be brave , not afraid:
The field of trading is profitable when you are patient and not hasty like many, and of course you must take advantage of the opportunities intelligently.
Fear is one of the most important obstacles that lead to losses, especially in difficult situations (big crash), like, panic selling...

IMO, Courage is by taking the risk, especially when there is an unexpected event (Big drop).
"Big risk, Big gain."

Cheers,  Grin

I would also like to know what I learned as a trader, first of all we need to observe each market so we know every market behavior, observe a few months, and when it first knows, invest in small, and try to grow in trading.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:04:53 PM

The best tip comes with experience. You'll lose a lot but don't lose your mind. You'll learn a lot too on your experience and will understand thatyou have to be practical and foxy on investing.

All are talking about new things and complications but first let us describe the simple rules and basic knowledge of the market for beginners. Listen new comers, always trade by following the market rules first and then make decisions. Buy always in a low market so that you may get large quantity of coins on low price so this is in your benefit and right after that place your coins for selling if you are in profit.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:13:50 PM

All are talking about new things and complications but first let us describe the simple rules and basic knowledge of the market for beginners. Listen new comers, always trade by following the market rules first and then make decisions. Buy always in a low market so that you may get large quantity of coins on low price so this is in your benefit and right after that place your coins for selling if you are in profit.
We all started as newbies and nobody becomes excellent and successful without having to go through failures. It's important that beginners should create a fundamental ground to learn and study about cryptocurrency. There must be willingness, commitment, and patience inorder to survive in the field of cryptocurrency.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:37:13 PM

The best tip comes with experience. You'll lose a lot but don't lose your mind. You'll learn a lot too on your experience and will understand that you have to be practical and foxy on investing.

For beginners, assess your level of readiness, never be afraid or hesitate to explore new things and to learn new ideas. Be visionary, read a lot, learn not only for compliance but for life, for the better, and for personal and professional growth. Be strategic, in terms of investment or in trading, it's a trial and error game, it's a quest until you find the best strategy for you, stick with it, learn from the good and bad experiences, be hopeful and be positive.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
xali

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:16:18 AM

if you are just a newbie in here, the bets thing that you can do is just to try to avoid having too much feelings while trading, and try to avoid being a greedy guy

someone else had been posting on my account for over a year; Every post from January 10 2017 to June 18 2018 is NOT ME
Whoever this person was that got access to my account, felt the need to shill something called "bidium" in my signature
very surreal. is this normal? the internet is full of crooks... watch out
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:19:39 AM

We all started as newbies and nobody becomes excellent and successful without having to go through failures. It's important that beginners should create a fundamental ground to learn and study about cryptocurrency. There must be willingness, commitment, and patience inorder to survive in the field of cryptocurrency.
Only those go to some failure who do not have any guidance or knowledge about trade. For getting a start as a newbie it is compulsory to get the guidance and to learn from books and from the articles on internet about trade to save from the lose in the beginning.
While if you do not find any person for trade then do not spend high amount but take start with a smaller amount as you can lose them all if you gone for wrong.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

Here is the deal. Not trusting media is not really what it meant. More like not trusting the crowd because most of them follow the media. So think differently, think out of the box than what you usually see.
There are a lot of manipulators in this market. Don't follow what they want to do. Be one of them.

Lastly, the golden rule: invest only what you can afford to lose.
Remember that you are investing for the uncertainty.

This is interesting most people want to be leaders to be the ones that take decisions, but when you see their actions they do what everyone is doing and so they are nothing more than followers and I do not need to tell you those people never make it too far in life, so if you want to have success in this market you will need to have your own ideas, stop following the investment advice of others and create your own strategy since that is the only way to become successful.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:51:20 PM

Here is the deal. Not trusting media is not really what it meant. More like not trusting the crowd because most of them follow the media. So think differently, think out of the box than what you usually see.
There are a lot of manipulators in this market. Don't follow what they want to do. Be one of them.

Lastly, the golden rule: invest only what you can afford to lose.
Remember that you are investing for the uncertainty.

This is interesting most people want to be leaders to be the ones that take decisions, but when you see their actions they do what everyone is doing and so they are nothing more than followers and I do not need to tell you those people never make it too far in life, so if you want to have success in this market you will need to have your own ideas, stop following the investment advice of others and create your own strategy since that is the only way to become successful.
Yes.Have faith in your own trading experiences because that will  help you learn from your own mistakes and avoid doing it again to minimize some losses.Be an open-minded person if you want to succeed in crypto trading,and continue learning by doing so you will have a bright future in this risky crypto world.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:00:05 PM

I am really grateful for providing such in-depth guides for newbies regarding day trading. Many new traders seem to overestimate the risks and the process of day trading. It really involves complicated methods and you also need to posses the necessary skills in order to reduce the risk. But even someone who has no background of business or finance can be an expert to trading, given the right amount of discipline and guidance.

Just to add, whenever you trade your resources or coins, you must be ready for all outcomes. Treat your investments or coins as the money that you are willing to lose and you should observe the market frequently and smartly in order to make the rational decisions. Remember that trading can be very unpredictable and the result that you are expecting might be the opposite.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:49:41 PM

This is a very nice and useful tips especially for beginners who wants to try trading business. Reading books, researching is best way to learn how to trade. Before you start in trading make sure you're emotionally ready, make some strategies and don't expect too much because everything that is in the market is unpredictable. So be wise.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:16:40 PM

This is a very nice and useful tips especially for beginners who wants to try trading business. Reading books, researching is best way to learn how to trade. Before you start in trading make sure you're emotionally ready, make some strategies and don't expect too much because everything that is in the market is unpredictable. So be wise.
What books can you recommend for a beginner trader? As for me, the best collection of information for a trader is bitcointalk. This forum has gathered enough knowledge to use them for quality business.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:09:27 AM

if you are just a newbie in here, the bets thing that you can do is just to try to avoid having too much feelings while trading, and try to avoid being a greedy guy

Yes that is one way to control the emotional factor while trading. Adding about the skills, I would say a newbie should be well versed about the technology he/she wants to invest in and the market situation by which I mean to say he/she should have the perfect market knowledge. Also some knowledge about economics and finance would not be bad either.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:25:13 PM

If you are a newcomer then I think you should learn how to trade and experience from those who are ahead, do not be too hasty, hasty will not be good, although in mind you want and see that coin is potential. You want to buy them immediately, but no, you still have a lot of loopholes vulnerable to cheat, trust me. Learning is the most important thing.
it is called a patience. in trading then we are in need of a patience, in the absence of it then a beginner will only experience defeat. this is a learning and every day that we get the science will increasingly. With patience then we can learn to restrain emotions in order to make the right decision and also good. yes trading requires several aspects to achieve success. without it then we will not get anything in in the world of trading.
Indeed, there are many factors that taking impact to our trading effectively. Three tips above are really necessary for not only newbie but also all of people in this market. We all know that if we don’t have knowledge, definitely we would get trouble in analyzing and making decision as well. Moreover, patience is also an important key that leads us to much experience and from it we can build skills which help us do trading profitably. About media news, we probably  get information fom it, but we’re better off consider carefully the news. In addition, everyone should perform their own strategy in trading, because that would help one to learn from mistakes easily.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:56:19 PM

Yes that is one way to control the emotional factor while trading. Adding about the skills, I would say a newbie should be well versed about the technology he/she wants to invest in and the market situation by which I mean to say he/she should have the perfect market knowledge. Also some knowledge about economics and finance would not be bad either.
Initially, a beginner needs to learn enough information to understand what exactly he wants to do. in any case, at the same time as theory, you need to engage in practical activities, but this requires a small start-up capital.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Hassan02

Activity: 743

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:27:59 PM

Also on how they can be able to learn here is what could be the best gather the knowldege in a way wherein this is really helpful basic thing is the best atleast that you know how to understand this as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: