Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:29:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best altcoins to invest in  (Read 2227 times)
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:42:36 AM

Yes,  those coins are best to hold.  Buying them and keep them for the next ten years will help you to became among the rich in future.  Bitcoin is actually the arrow head and you need to keep majority of your investments in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:52:53 AM

For me i'll go for ETH because it is one of the promising altcoin today. It has an applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party interference.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:56:14 AM

For me i'll go for ETH because it is one of the promising altcoin today. It has an applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party interference.
Every day some new innovation is comes in the market. But good projects are always survive in the world. So Bitcoin and some potential altcoins are good invest on long term. So Ethereum is also one of the good coin and some promising coin is better to invest in future journey.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:07:55 AM

With the altcoins you list in the topic, the best altcoin to invest in is ETH. Investing in ETH will be profitable if you hold your investment and long-term hold if you hold at least one year after investing. Besides, LTC, Zcash, Dash, Ripple, and Monero are very potential but only suitable for short-term investment only.
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:31:02 AM

With the altcoins you list in the topic, the best altcoin to invest in is ETH. Investing in ETH will be profitable if you hold your investment and long-term hold if you hold at least one year after investing. Besides, LTC, Zcash, Dash, Ripple, and Monero are very potential but only suitable for short-term investment only.

really masters are eth well for long-term investments so the benefits that we can be felt by us but if for other coins just follow the development of bitcoin.

CptThomas13

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:43:52 AM

All your coins is great,, and really have a lot of potential to grow in the future and you do the right thing if you invest in all the coins above
but don't forget the find another potential coins such as Waves,IOTA and NEO.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:18:44 PM

Every day some new innovation is comes in the market. But good projects are always survive in the world. So Bitcoin and some potential altcoins are good invest on long term. So Ethereum is also one of the good coin and some promising coin is better to invest in future journey.
Got to have lots of time to read and investigate about project to invest with, those top 10 alts are also falling together with bitcoin, having good idea what will be the next updates or progress will give you hint to begin investing and holding those coins, if you have spare money buy half with bitcoin and the other half to selected alts which is included in the top 10 coins inside the market.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:53:04 PM

I think of these altcoins as being the best to invest in, what do you think?
1. Litecoin, launched in the year 2011 was the initial cryptocurrency following bitcoin.
2. Ethereum
3. Zcash
4. Dash
5. Ripple
6.Monero
I think your portfolio is very good, altcoin that you invest has good growth potential. My favorite is Ethereum and Ripple. Ethereum is the queen of the market, it has excellent blockchain technology. Most ICO projects use the ERC20 platform. On the ripple, this is the altcoin that I enjoyed. It has a very large capitalization, ranked 3rd in the market. Ripple is not appreciated by many people, I think because the ripple is managed. However, for me, the ripple is one of the altcoin worth to invest. Many banks use ripples in transactions, this is the advantage of ripple.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:59:22 PM

I would suggest you few coins with high, low and medium prices. Invest in more coins. Split your investments into few parts and gather few top altcoins and few coins with medium prices and few with prices below $10. Coinmarketcap.com can detail you with coin with good growth and rates.
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:36:28 PM

From personal experience, I can say that it is difficult to predict the promising alts for investment. Therefore, it is better to study the market and rely on intuition, as well as reviews. And invest. Now a lot of interesting and promising coins. In addition, the market is now at the bottom, which means that soon these coins can bring profit.
Pajdo

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:40:26 PM

What do you think about Aenco?
Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solutions Platform
Aenco is a "one-stop shop" platform with the objective to deliver cutting-edge institutional financing, prime brokerage, and smart capital solutions for the HealthTech industry, as well as a research and collaboration hub for healthcare companies and projects involved in the field of blockchain development.
ICO is starting soon.
I already took them for Bounty campaign.
dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:42:27 PM

In my opinion, there are so many altcoin worth investing in. We should study the altcoin that we want to invest. If we want to make big profits in the future then I think we should invest long term in the top 20 coinmarketcap. We should buy Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano, Stellar, IOTA. These are valuable and potential altcoin. I believe they will bring more profit to investors in the future

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
helloworld132

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:48:16 PM

I think Safex is a promising coin aswell, they are aiming to launch their on blockchain in the upcoming months and seem like a very serious company. They are from Serbia. Feel free to check them out if interested
supermario1234

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:58:13 PM

Disagree on ripple, it's centralized and that goes against the whole idea of crypto...
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:05:59 PM

Yes,  those coins are best to hold.  Buying them and keep them for the next ten years will help you to became among the rich in future.  Bitcoin is actually the arrow head and you need to keep majority of your investments in bitcoin.
it's true that bitcoin is great for long-term investments. and if I myself prefer to invest in altcoin like ethereum coins. because the price is always increasing despite the slight increase but very profitable if for long-term investment and short
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:07:27 PM

I’ll be safe in those top three on your list. First  I’m a litecoin believer and the most underrated coin in the last 5 years. Second Considering that ethereum used as token transaction coin then the uses of it and its potential seems endless. Third  Zcash as one of the few coins im mining with maybe in low price now, but still worthy. The other coins is I’m not familiar with or I don’t have the interest to even research or study about. Is it worth the try? Maybe.

HODL
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:09:53 PM

To invest all the time best coin you can go with the bitcoin or ethereum. These coins have obsolute growth in these times so you do not need worry about the price still good to invest.
If you want to invest on the short term profit you need to check the CMC to confirm last week growth coins. If you invested on the any coins you need to check the growth and fluctuations all the minutes. If you set the trade in that moment and make the profit with that.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:16:41 AM

Right, With the huge level of innovations going on right now in the market, I would say the wrong thing for anyone to be doing now is picking some of these old coins except Ethereum and bitcoin of course. With the level at which things are changing pretty fast and for us to start seeing those doing things better while coming up with huge and better innovation in the space, it would be easy to see these ones pushed down in market cap. Promising is the word and that is what anyone should be focused on.

Personally I am not moving out my bitcoins for buying altcoins but I keep holding my previous altcoin stash along with some new tokens got from various bounties. I believe into bitcoin the most and due to some altcoin's better performances now started to keep holding them too.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:43:49 AM

Don't you think that the profit margins of holding these cryptocurrencies are small now? Now as an investor, I am more willing to buy coins that can be x1 in a short time!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:05:35 PM

I think of these altcoins as being the best to invest in, what do you think?
1. Litecoin, launched in the year 2011 was the initial cryptocurrency following bitcoin.
2. Ethereum
3. Zcash
4. Dash
5. Ripple
6.Monero
Ripple is one of the altcoin with huge market capitalization, it has the advantage that it is used in many banks in the transaction. However, I think you should be careful with Ripple. Ripple is managed by the company, you will not know when the ripple will die. My favorite altcoin is Ethereum and Monero. Ethereum is very stable. Investing in Ethereum promises to bring a lot of profit for us in the future. Monero is private, every transaction with Monero is completely anonymous, no one can find out the user information.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: