Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:04:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best altcoins to invest in  (Read 2227 times)
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:31:20 AM

I think the best altcoin for now and can provide a lot of advantages is ethereum and ripple only, I mention from the list you mentioned, but in fact there are still many altcoin that can provide a lot of profits and is suitable for investment.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smnjms

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:10:14 AM

I think the best altcoin for now and can provide a lot of advantages is ethereum and ripple only, I mention from the list you mentioned, but in fact there are still many altcoin that can provide a lot of profits and is suitable for investment.

Curious to why you think ripple is good in the long run?
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:20:40 AM

I think the following coins are currently very cheap and have good fundamentals (team, idea, progress, etc.):

* WAVES
* BYTEBALL
* MODUM

What are your personal favourite coins?

Don't trust any exchange!
coinsword66

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:06:06 PM

INGOT Coin whose ICO has commenced on July 1, 2018 and will continue till August 11, 2018, promises to change how the financial and trading industries are viewed by establishing innovative ways to link the crypto market with the current traditional financial industry. The global widespread adoption of the blockchain technology that we are seeing in the world is revolutionizing many industries, especially the financial industry. Utilizing this exponentially growing technology in addition to the team’s areas of expertise and hard work, the way we perceive the financial and trading industries, from banks to brokerages will be revolutionized. Ingot Coin Pre-ICO is officially closed and successfully raised $40,000,000 USD from 6.273 investors.
INGOT Coin has planned to achieve a hard cap of $90,000,000 based on extensive financial model. First rule of INGOT Coin is providing the best services for their community so Hard Cap will help to supply the best services with optimal allocations into each component of this all-inclusive ecosystem.Many assets will be shared among the Ecosystem.
luciferon

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:25:18 PM

I don't think these cryptocurrencies are the best choice for investment. Although they all have a very stable market user base, due to its stability, its price will not rise in a short period of time, and long-term holding of these coins will face Loss risk, so I recommend buying some new altcoins!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

I'm not going for Ripple, in fact it is not to be considered as a good coin today knowing that how far it dumps and seems to be not in the way of moving up.  It is better to go for Btc and Ethereum cause there is a big assurance of gaining in the future.
allanaire

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:57:16 PM

I have these 4 cryptocurrency investment 3. all except the Dash. So I think these cryptocurrencies are promising.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jawatulen

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:12:07 PM

I think of these altcoins as being the best to invest in, what do you think?
1. Litecoin, launched in the year 2011 was the initial cryptocurrency following bitcoin.
2. Ethereum
3. Zcash
4. Dash
5. Ripple
6.Monero

from your list above, i bet for ethereum and monero, why ?
its simple, because ethereum is te best platform in crypto industry and monero is the best privacy coin
mysql2454

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:05:17 PM

New technologies and the tempo of innovation are remolding bank business and operating models, and affecting the shape and dynamics of the broader financial services ecosystem. Banking is a rapidly changing industry, and to remain relevant banks must continue innovating. Early adopters of new technologies arise to gain a significant advantage in relation to competitors. Competitors may choose to pursue a more gradual approach for strategic purposes delaying adoption of new technologies until they have been proven by competitors. Financial institutions have followed new technologies to varying degrees. Many institutions are gradually implementing elements of big data and analytics as well as robotic process automation to strengthen controls and reduce costs. Other technologies, such as distributed ledger technology and the Internet of Things, are only in the early stages of commercialization by banks.
IC Digital Bank will acquire a banking license from a highly reputable, strict regulator that will ensure safe and smooth transactions to increase level of confidence. The IC Community will be able to enjoy a legally compliant entry and exit points to the crypto markets as well as a safe place to store and manage their personal funds in an internationally recognized and licensed institution.
IC Digital Bank will make available  a broad range of services including a current account that will act as a fiat wallet enabling users to transact within the Ecosystem or outside it. The digital bank will supply e-payment solutions that will come at a low cost while including quick and efficient reporting. In addition to this, IC Digital Bank will offer debit cards for all current account holders which will be used for making purchases. The customers will have a choice of method of payment, and the receiver, if they were part of the ecosystem will have the choice of currency to receive, that is, in fiat or crypto. All E-payments and debit card transactions will be subject to a double verification process.
The clients of IC Digital Bank will can pay online and in stores using their own cards. The Ecosystem cards will provide the option to pay using your IC Digital Bank account, IC Wallet or the IC Brokerage account. The double confirmation process comes in while you are paying, you will receive a confirmation message on your smartphone. If no response was made within a predetermined time frame, the transaction will be voided.
In the case the client desires to pay back using a particular cryptocurrency, and the merchant only wants to receive USD, the bank will automatically verify with the IC Wallet for the availability of crypto funds in the buyer’s IC Wallet through the general ledger records, once verified that funds are available a smart contract is initiated between the buyer and the IC Bank. The digital bank will also provide managed accounts for clients that are looking to increase their portfolios. The details of these plans will be adapted to the requests of the clients.
crypto_hann

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:48:24 AM

No, I don't think is the best for investing cryptocurrency Litecoin, Ethereum, Cash, Dash. Of these four cryptocurrencies, Ethereum is more suitable for investment, with the rest little familiar.
CrFinances

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:42:47 AM

Yes, of course, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Slash Dash are the most promising for investment. But investing money in them, do not hope for instant payback and a quick profit. You will have to have patience and endurance, and undoubtedly, in the medium term, the invested funds will not only pay off but also bring income.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:03:49 AM

in my opinion, the best altcoin for long-term investing is altcoins that have extraordinary teams and smart business ideas.
1.Tron
2.Ethereum
3.Ripple
4.Stellar Lumens
5.Eos
6.Ada Cardano
raphaleee

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:54:52 AM

Ethereum,Dash,waves,nano and litecoin
   The price of these coins is very low.This is the right time to invest.I think it's good to hold for two years.
KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:23:59 AM

for now you only need Luck on investing on some ICO
because nowadays too many ICO tokens are  shit coins.
on the current Altcoin floating on the market you need to decide well on buying coins.
try to Analyze before taking the risk of buying them.

but for me this year sucks
for every Coin floating on the  Market .
but i'm doing long term on Ethereum

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
kinamotorami

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:29:11 AM

Now you should not choose other altcoin to invest outside the BTC and ETH, as these are two very good coin, they will bring profit for you in the future. It is possible that in the short term they will recover in 2017
kordon16

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

Yes, of course the above crypto-currencies confidently took a leading position in the market. I would recommend focusing on them.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:08:31 PM

I think of these altcoins as being the best to invest in, what do you think?
1. Litecoin, launched in the year 2011 was the initial cryptocurrency following bitcoin.
2. Ethereum
3. Zcash
4. Dash
5. Ripple
6.Monero
In my opinion, the best altcoin we should invest now is Ethereum, EOS, Stellar, Cardano, Monero, and IOTA. These are the altcoin that I have thoroughly researched, they have the perfect technology. I believe that long-term investment in these altcoins will bring us a lot of profit in the future. Especially Stellar, this is a new star on the market, it has good growth.

mysql2454

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:31:47 PM

Most cryptocurrencies lack a significant user base and market capitalization. Many are junk. They have long been abandoned and are not listed on market price indices With the launch of hundreds of new cryptocurrencies daily, some are destined for a Bitcoin-style explosion, yet the vast majority will flop, crash, and burn. So is there a magic formula for the success of an ICO? INGOT Coin has been followed a number of ways to measure “success”.

INGOT Coin has been created a first -of-its- kind blockchain ecosystem by INGOT Group that promises to link the existing financial markets and the rapidly emerging crypto markets like never before. INGOT Group claims that this specialized ecosystem will make the customers more confident and increase market liquidity, while providing more efficient market pricing and access to funds for a wide variety of stakeholders. INGOT Group, a multi-industry company with industry-specific professionals, is all set to bring about a groundbreaking impact on the existing financial markets. By creating a revolutionary blockchain based ecosystem named INGOT Coin (IC), they have finally made it possible to build a new pathway between the crypto and the current traditional market participants, enabling them to diversify their portfolio in an efficient and secure manner.

From first day to today, INGOT Coin always targets to be the bridge between cryptocurrency and traditional financial markets through its platform, banking services, and IC brokerage. Estonia stationed, Ethereum blockchain based ecosystem aims to revive lost unity and demands to both markets through the establishment of 6 components that work together, under a single roof.  Aim of INGOT Coin is to create an unprecedented, a first-of-its-kind revolutionary ecosystem based on Blockchain technology that will link newly developed crypto markets with the currently existing financial markets eliminating inefficiencies, while providing a one-stop ecosystem that enables participants to perform and execute transactions according to their financial needs.

INGOT Coin has already started to shape the future of the financial markets by collecting soft cap, receiving over $40,000,000 USD. INGOT Coin team is grateful for investors’ trust in INGOT Coin project and proud to launch a decentralized financial ecosystem together with you. The ultimate goal is always reaching higher at INGOT Coin, so the hard cap is determined where INGOT Coin needs to reach.

Marketing has the power of determining the future of the world. Marketing strategy of INGOT Coin is to send the right message to the right people at the right time using the right channel. INGOT Coin achieves this will live till another age of evolution. INGOT Coin believes to invest in values that people care, environment, and ecosystem to use for a long term.  INGOT Coin provides multiple social networks, so potential investors and customers can become better acquainted with INGOT Coin service. This is one of the main benefits of INGOT Coin marketing ability.

Community is the backbone of a Project in the crypto world. INGOT Coin uses Telegram to organically gather thousands of people to own community and the INGOT Coin Network Telegram Community reached the 100,000 Telegram members in last period. INGOT Coin accomplished this milestone in a remarkably short amount of time. This is important because decentralized projects are literally powered by their communities.

Besides the marketing power of INGOT Coin, Project team has established alliances and strategic partnerships across industries in order to enable knowledge creations as well as gaining diverse perspectives from every side of the spectrum. INGOT Coin aims to cultivate a coordinated global positive community and cooperation on which the basis of integrity and transparency among its members. The perspective and plan of INGOT is to offer the community with real Utility value whether Bitcoin is at low or high level. To achieve that aim INGOT has partnered with multiple ICOs in order to provide numerous Utilities with an access from one platform. INGOT Team are working to expand further, reaching out to larger audiences and achieving the next goal (hard cap), amongst having numerous existing partnerships  – Trade.io, GMEX Group, MFCHAIN, Swachhcoin,  Xchain, ICO HOLDER, Coin Traffic, Zichain, Place Torrent, Bolttcoin, Hackernoon, Stella, and Bineuro. The Alliance believes that by bringing together different ICOs from different industries such as health, insurance, financial services, E-commerce and real estate, and combining the different existing Utility Functions a new meaning to Utility will be created.

The Ingot Coin group is defined to make Ingot Coin rating between the top ten cryptocurrencies all over the world. Among that background, they are constantly hard at work, try to intensify the formation and reach of INGOT Coin throughout the world. INGOT is creating an interrelated global community of trust and collaboration with its highly obvious platform. INGOT is balanced to give power back to the people by making them take total control of their finances.
b_economic_d
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:12:11 PM

Yes, I think so. But they are the best after Bitcoin. He just has no equal he will grow more and more as the people's faith in his growth.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:32:44 PM

maybe now the most appropriate is Ethereum, because we know that Ethereum experienced the most worrying price decline among all the existing altcoins, even Ethereum had touched the price in the range of 180 USD. but now it has seen a slight increase in price even though that is not good. I will still advise Ethereum to become an investment, because I think the price will soon improve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: