Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:38:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best altcoins to invest in  (Read 2233 times)
arsenti

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:56:03 PM

maybe now the most appropriate is Ethereum, because we know that Ethereum experienced the most worrying price decline among all the existing altcoins, even Ethereum had touched the price in the range of 180 USD. but now it has seen a slight increase in price even though that is not good. I will still advise Ethereum to become an investment, because I think the price will soon improve

What makes you think the price of Ethereum will improve soon? If it's true what people say and projects dumping Ethereum to survive then why would this not continue?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soloinvestor

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:39:37 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now (Just saw that they have been listen on StocksExchange), you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
soloinvestor

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:04:06 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now (Just saw that they have been listed on StocksExchange), you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
mysql2454

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:25:34 PM

From the slow crumple of crypto altcoin exchange to the never-ending MtGox case – there are some important lessons that everyone can learn.  Certainly, recognizing the factors that qualify a good cryptocurrency exchange v.s. a bad one is like recognizing which banks can be trusted and which cannot.

Firstly, no one likes to get over charged. Paying the low-priced fees is always important. Why would deposit methods influence the ranking of an exchange? Because when customers have determined to trust a certain place, they tend to put to the same site. Such manners mean that consumers present to have a range of selection for depositing and withdrawing fiat/crypto. If you are new to bitcoin, you may have heard mainstream media reports about how “bitcoin was hacked” or something similar.

What actually happens is that bitcoin exchanges do themselves get hacked. This has nothing to do with bitcoin the protocol – which remains incredibly secure and has never been compromised since its creation Sometimes we think that the creators actually asked themselves: “how can we make this as hard as possible for new users to understand?” It is really important to start off simple.

Don’t try use a decentralized exchange if this is your first day on bitcoin. It’s good to research each site’s customer service records before depositing. Some places are really fast to respond to customer queries, while others may take days to get back to you.

IC Exchange will be integrated securely with the IC Wallet, IC Brokerage and IC Digital Bank through a user-friendly platform, a full fledge cryptocurrency exchange. The exchange will be listing major coins and newly issued ICOs to provide a complete diversified coin spectrum for market participants.

The coins will be listed against other cryptos, fiat currencies and traditional financial instruments such as ETFs, and commodities. By incorporating the IC Exchange with the other components, investors are able to take a new route in terms of trading their cryptocurrencies and diversifying their portfolios.

The IC Exchange will approve several software solutions from other platform providers and exchanges that can be used for trading. The trade at any online electronic exchange platform happens when the best buy order (order with highest bid price) is matched with the best sell order (order with lowest ask price) on price-time priority basis.

IC Exchange will have a full order book directly connected with major crypto exchanges and global markets. The full order book provides the necessary liquidity to instantly buy and sell crypto pairs with the tightest spreads, which ensures significant volume of transactions from day one. Liquidity will be ensured by linking exchange books under the IC Exchange umbrella.

Meanwhile, the IC Brokerage’s order book will be linked to the actual traditional exchanges such as CME, NASDAQ and others in order to insure execution at the most efficient price without any additional cost by intermediaries. For the delivery of an order in terms of crypto versus traditional assets, the seller will transfer value of the crypto to the buyer’s wallet, and the buyer will transfer value of fiat to the seller’s IC Digital Bank account.

Simultaneously as the order is matched and delivered to the users, the seller’s IC Brokerage account reflects the new fiat value available in the IC Digital Bank account, then the system completes the order by purchasing the user’s choice of traditional asset. In the latter scenario, the active components delivering the order are the IC Wallet, IC Digital Bank, IC Brokerage and the IC Exchange, using the order matching system to connect the buyer and seller together, reads and facilitates the type of transaction and its implications in the Ecosystem.

INGOT will use the Distributed Ledger Platform Asset Issuance Module which will provide its Ecosystem participants with an environment to list their newly issued coins and pair them against fiat and other available cryptocurrencies.
Icwt

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:43:30 PM

I still believe that privacy coins will gain more and more traction as time goes on. For that reason I like the following

Spectrecoin (xspec) - amazing project with a low market cap just waiting to explode. Allows both sender and receiver to remain anonymous and all within the TOR network.

I like Cloak, Phore, Nav as well
MasterObsheniya02

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:40:19 PM

I think that the promising coins are Ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin, waves, Stratis, Lisk , wan, tezoss and others, look and analyze yourself
darojat99

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:25:26 AM

i think, the best altcoin to invest is Ethereum because Ethereum have better potential than another altcoin. All I know that the Ethereum will grow, give time to the market to recover
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:55:24 AM

i think, the best altcoin to invest is Ethereum because Ethereum have better potential than another altcoin. All I know that the Ethereum will grow, give time to the market to recover

Yes, we have to give some time to ethereum in order to recover its prices because previously we have seen the growth and almost every coin are facing the same situation in the market which we cannot able to predict the prices and how long this bearish market will run.

kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:17:59 AM

in my opinion, the best altcoin for investment right now is an altcoin that has an easily observed price increase pattern and has a large market capitalization, the altcoin that I want to choose does not work with pump and dump systems, I think the altcoin are:
1.Eos
2.Waves
3.Ripple
4.Tron
5.Ethereum
6.Monero
7.Litecoin
Tudors

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:57:21 AM

I think of these altcoins as being the best to invest in, what do you think?
1. Litecoin, launched in the year 2011 was the initial cryptocurrency following bitcoin.
2. Ethereum
3. Zcash
4. Dash
5. Ripple
6.Monero

Why didn't you mention ETH?  Huh
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:01:21 AM

maybe now the most appropriate is Ethereum, because we know that Ethereum experienced the most worrying price decline among all the existing altcoins, even Ethereum had touched the price in the range of 180 USD. but now it has seen a slight increase in price even though that is not good. I will still advise Ethereum to become an investment, because I think the price will soon improve

What makes you think the price of Ethereum will improve soon? If it's true what people say and projects dumping Ethereum to survive then why would this not continue?
ethereum will definitely improve but indeed we have to be patient in waiting to be able to rise because ethereum itself is still a lot of issues. and bitcoin also still has a downward trend. this is a problem

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:29:23 AM

Yes, we have to give some time to ethereum in order to recover its prices because previously we have seen the growth and almost every coin are facing the same situation in the market which we cannot able to predict the prices and how long this bearish market will run.
in my opinion there are several altcoins now that you must have,
namely litecoin, pundi x, ethereum and crypterium
tatangas215

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:25:38 PM

TIM Blockchain in partnership with SOLYD and BCTCLabs is dedicating $5 Million for developing Enterprise Security Framework for all interoperable blockchains
Geonodes will make exchange operations more secure and efficient
Enterprise security is key to mass industry adoption of blockchains. So far 4 million bitcoins have been lost as per reports. And this is scary.

No valuable asset can have adoption if their theft and loss rate is 25%. And this situation will be a history very soon. Thanks to Geonodes.

Geonodes are a way to geofence your assets in smart contract which can have customisable level of access like 2FA, MFA, LDAP and Biometrics. The mining computer of geonode is kept in physically secure location which has a 100m radius of fencing.

The tighter integration of geolocation by GPS in TIM Blockchain provides this unique feature by which one can write smart contracts to allow/disallow it’s execution in a given geolocation. And there can be many use cases of this feature. One of which is to create specific locations where smart contract based wallets can be secured. Having telecom partners for this is going to improve the geolocation security as well. Telecoms companies use GPS to synchronize their towers. Therefore Telecoms are a natural partner for TIM.

How will Bitcoin and Ethereum benefit?
TIM is getting ready with atomic swaps and all cryptocurrencies having this interoperability can work with TIM. This way one can secure bitcoin and ethereum by geonodes. This will put an end to next 4 million bitcoins being lost to theft and losses.

Ecosystem Driven Development
Our core effort has always been to build the state of the art blockchain to enhance our enterprise partnerships. And there are so many new frontiers to cover. We want your opinion and advice on how to build the adoption roadmap. There are so many alternatives and choices. Which interoperability features should be tackled first? What level of interoperability should be developed? Should it be limited upto smart contract to smart contract based interoperability or transactions based swaps as well?

Geonodes Bids open on 11 October 2018
The Request for Proposal has been initiated for inviting bids to build the enterprise security framework. TIM Blockchain will dedicate $5M towards developing this framework.
zeze2100

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:28:08 PM

wawes may be the best investment because it is a nice investment tool with long term projects.

[  ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
https://www.atronocom.io/
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:47:19 PM

Definitely, these cryptocurrencies have great prospects in the market, but do not forget that the cryptocurrency market itself is only at the beginning of its path and can still change.

Haha great prospects in the marketplace means which coin you mean buddy. Now all the coins value bearish in the marketplace Bro so you need to invest on any coins this time.
With in few weeks I expect the bitcoin price will be go bigger in the market.
So far ethereum is great and dumped more. Please invest and make money with it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
johnywalkerrr

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:11:00 PM

Inlock and Aeron - two promising projects and it is perfect time to enter! However I would advise to speculate on Aeron and hold Inlock longterm.
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:21:00 PM

Inlock and Aeron - two promising projects and it is perfect time to enter! However I would advise to speculate on Aeron and hold Inlock longterm.
Aeron short term?? Why? I have juct checked CMC - it has 1 mm$ volume  on such weak market. Seems as legit long term investment Huh
As for Inlock - it is ICO and Im not sure ICO is the best investment now
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:41:02 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 07:05:19 PM by johnywalkerrr

Aeron short term?? Why? I have juct checked CMC - it has 1 mm$ volume  on such weak market. Seems as legit long term investment Huh
Well, you may hold Aeron long term but once giveaway is over https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6 probably we will see price come back. Now it is perfect chance for short term speculation.
Btw worth a shot to try your luck in that giveaway! I have already registred Grin

Inlock is ICO, true but why are you saying ico is bad investing now? It is probably the only one shalter from steady price drop on ETH!
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:06:11 PM

Aeron short term?? Why? I have juct checked CMC - it has 1 mm$ volume  on such weak market. Seems as legit long term investment Huh
Well, you may hold Aeron long term but once giveaway is over https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6 probably we will see price come back. Now it is perfect chance for short term speculation.
Btw worth a shot to try your luck in that giveaway! I have already registred Grin

Inlock is ICO, true but why are you saying ico is bad investing now? It is probably the only one shalter from steady price drop on ETH!
Interesting marketing campaign. I guess a lot of users would like to have a flight on the real airplane, to feel themselves as real pilotes  Grin Hope no more users will flow into that giveaway, hope to become one of the winners  Cheesy
As for ETH - damn, the steady free fall it is the best definition what is going on with ETH. Probably I will invest in Inlock even more ETH. very tired to see how my deposit is going away
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:26:48 PM

Interesting marketing campaign. I guess a lot of users would like to have a flight on the real airplane, to feel themselves as real pilotes  Grin Hope no more users will flow into that giveaway, hope to become one of the winners  Cheesy
As for ETH - damn, the steady free fall it is the best definition what is going on with ETH. Probably I will invest in Inlock even more ETH. very tired to see how my deposit is going away
I have seen that Aeron giveaway yesterday. Yesterday there was just 7 participants but now it is 220. Seems it will be very popular giveaway!
ETH is falling true, but investing all your holding into single ICO, even such promising as Inlock is not the best idea for sure. Better to separate
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: