Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:13:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E.com exchange - BTC/NMC/LTC/NVC/TRC/PPC/FTC/XPM - USD\EUR\RUR (fee - 0.2%)  (Read 40048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
arborday45

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:12:59 PM

I have a problem with BTC-E wire tranfer.

I sent USD to BTC-E by wire transfer on 11th Jan 2016.

But money is not created.

So I asked BTC-E (#FFZ-380-63747). BTC-E keeps saying "Not received money."

My bank said "Tranfer is completed."

It over 2 months.

What should I do?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bit1334271

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:15:23 AM

I have a problem with BTC-E wire tranfer.

I sent USD to BTC-E by wire transfer on 11th Jan 2016.

But money is not created.

So I asked BTC-E (#FFZ-380-63747). BTC-E keeps saying "Not received money."

My bank said "Tranfer is completed."

It over 2 months.

What should I do?
First of all go to bank and ask for all details about this transaction then send email to BTC-e support with all details hope they will give you some better solution of this problem because 2 months is too much time
Rotator

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:36:52 PM

Is there any chance for adding Skrill in withdrawal options?
This is very good service and they have lot of users. Same question goes for Payoneer.
Skrill is best solution if you are not in SEPA> Roll Eyes
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:06:23 PM

BTC-e down. Poor communication from BTC-e staff..
ZephramC

Activity: 475
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 10:43:21 PM

And it is up again.
btc-x.is

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 07:38:35 AM

Support very bad.I have got a ticket to complaint about Bitcoin deposit while system error.Support said everything fixed but my account have not been credited money.
Please check for me this address:1AsQjRq1L4ANRjbj6jcujAzR7fLJ5Qns26.I have deposited 21.46 BTC while your system error.
nesic1

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:26:40 PM

You all know that btc-e delisted some coins 1 year ago, they put announcement then.

Few months ago they put available to deposit and withdraw that coins again, until that you couldn't see that coins at all.

Deposit and withdrawal work fine without problems until now, when FTC price goes up, now suddenly you can't withdraw coins (1 month ago everything worked fine, deposit and withdrawal)

So now they give you announcement 1 year old that you cant withdraw.

So if you didn't withdraw your coins yet you give them that coins as a gift since you CAN'T withdraw them NOW, but 1 month ago or less you could withdraw without problems, nice going btc-e on stealing our FTC on a nice way for you.

So why the FuK you put that we can deposit and withdraw again and without problems few days ago, and now it doesn't work when price goes up? -> so you can take our coins on a nice way

support just send me generic answer to read the old announcement, and wont answer my question:

Why deposit and withdraw were available again recently if you delisted coins 1 year ago?

Why deposit and withdraw worked until now when price goes up?

Why you don't want to send me my coins manually?
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:16:39 PM

Code:
reply-to: no_reply@btc-e.com
to: gandalfleal@gmail.com
date: 16 November 2016 at 15:38
subject: Investment news
encryption: emkei.cz did not encrypt this message Learn more

Code:
We from BTC-E like to announce our company are now accepting investments.

With BTC-E, your investments profit will be guaranted.

We use your investments with the Major Banks in Malaysia, South Africa, Singapore, India, Brazil, Russia, United States, Mexico, Spain and Indonesia.

Investing with BTC-E, you will can earn from 150% to 500% after 30 days.

**** HOW to INVEST with BTC-E? ****

1 - Log in to your BTC-E account, If you already have funds on your BTC-E BTC Wallet, go to step 3.

2 - If your btc balance are empty on BTC-E, Fund your BTC-E account.

3 - We accepts minimum investment from 0.50 Bitcoin and maximum 20 Bitcoin per BTC-E account, you can invest any amount in between 0.50 to 20.00 BTC.

4 - From your account spend the BTC amount to:

1BtceELBb74N8DkGXw7GoV3xPugvQsJfYf

5 - Done, if all is correct in 24 hours you will receive a email confirmation with your investment and the date of profit payout.

The profit will be paid after 30 days direct to your BTC-E account,

and you can withdraw to your bank or use the BTC to any other purpose, and the minimum profit will be 150% and the Maximum profit will be 500%.

For example Investing 5 bitcoins today (16 of November), you will earn on 16 of December from 7.50 to 25.00 btc.

6 - If within 24 hours you dont receive a email after send the bitcoin, you can send a support ticket.

Regards,
Administration of BTC-E.COM

I just received this email .... and it smells like a scam to me ..... Just wanted to let you all know ....
On the news section https://btc-e.com/news there is nothing about this!

So please BTC-e send an email to everyone and ask them not to send coins to that address.

P.S. I am not gandalfleal@gmail.com yet this e-mail landed in my inbox ...

Space for rent if its still trending
btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 12:43:13 PM

This is spam

Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com
serje
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:33:58 PM

I was thinking at this, but it might be a good idea to send an e-mail or post an announcement in the news section for everyone.

Better safe than sorry, as they target your customers Wink

BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:21:25 PM

I was thinking at this, but it might be a good idea to send an e-mail or post an announcement in the news section for everyone.

I create account few days back and also received email like this was thinking to contact with them but now its clear here thanks to @serje for posting and giving information to all other members
serje
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 09:55:47 AM

I create account few days back and also received email like this was thinking to contact with them but now its clear here thanks to @serje for posting and giving information to all other members

WOW! I'm really glad that my effort wasn't in vain! It give me a nice feeling to know that I saved at least one persons money from those scammers!

You are very welcome!

ThePurplePlanet

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:04:54 AM

I am trying to contact the btc-e support but since the ticket turned to private, the support stopped responding. How can I get help?
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 05:19:09 AM

I am trying to contact the btc-e support but since the ticket turned to private, the support stopped responding. How can I get help?

They are bit slow in response. I guess they do reply once in every 48 hours . And the only way is wait sadly .

ThePurplePlanet

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:21:49 AM

They are bit slow in response. I guess they do reply once in every 48 hours . And the only way is wait sadly .

I have been waiting for five days. Is this normal?
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 05:23:14 AM

I have been waiting for six days. Is this normal?

No absolutely not .. i did used their support 2 time as they blocked withdrawal for 3 days due to my deposit was via Moneypolo and that considered as High risk . But they did reply my inquiry within 48 hours every time .. never faced such long wait though .

btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 06:01:44 AM

Hello

Write the ticket number?

Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com
ThePurplePlanet

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:45:38 AM

Hello

Write the ticket number?

Here is the ticket id: WUG-928-93529
Relictus

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:05:32 AM

Hey Btc-e, when will you add USD Tether as a deposit option? Thanks,

R2Pleasent

Activity: 139

Owner@ CryptoFundingTracker.com

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 11:00:46 PM

I am having some big issues with BTC-e.  I sent a USD wire transfer on Dec 29th, 2017.  Normally, my wires to BTC-e are credited in a couple of business days.  A wire I sent on Dec 30th to Bitstamp arrived 1 business day later.

BTC-e has been unhelpful on support.  I have provided them with the full information of the transfer, they simply say it has not arrived yet.  But that does not make sense.  An international wire does not take 10 business days to arrive.

I have now also deposited 2 BTC to my account, and it hasn't appeared after 6 confirmations.  What is going on with BTC-e?  Where is my money?

EDIT: To clarify, my account is fully verified, and I have successfully deposited / withdrawn in the past via wire and BTC.

Owner & Co-Founder @ CryptoFundingTracker.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: