Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:30:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E.com exchange - BTC/NMC/LTC/NVC/TRC/PPC/FTC/XPM - USD\EUR\RUR (fee - 0.2%)  (Read 40048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
btc12321

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:32:34 PM

Hello,

Yesterday I made a transfer of bitcoins, from BTC-e to MERCADO Bitcoin(BR), I received the email confirmation and confirmed.

But it's been over 16 hours and still did not get the bitcoin and I can't find the transaction in Bitcoin Explorers.

I opened a ticket, but have not yet received a reply.

What can I do to recover my bitcoins?

Help me, please.

We are NOT alone,  I saw on chatbox on BTC-E that there are many others waiting for their withdrawals.

I also put a support ticket, but still no respons.  Even BTC-E admin was online,  but no response.  Normally they should learn to communicate with their customers and pay as soon they can.

That is how problems get started. I was hoping they are more pro then GOX...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zdzislaw

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:29:00 PM

Hello,

Please, I have not had my problem solved, my ticket is  #GGW-598-78132.

Really need this problem to be solved with complete urgency.

Thanks.
myself
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

chaos is fun...…damental :)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:07:35 AM

Hey btc-e can you support mt5 ?

Los desesperados publican que lo inventó el rey que rabió, porque todo son en el rabias y mas rabias, disgustos y mas disgustos, pezares y mas pezares; si el que compra algunas partidas vé que baxan, rabia de haver comprado; si suben, rabia de que no compró mas; si compra, suben, vende, gana y buelan aun á mas alto precio del que ha vendido; rabia de que vendió por menor precio: si no compra ni vende y ván subiendo, rabia de que haviendo tenido impulsos de comprar, no llegó á lograr los impulsos; si van baxando, rabia de que, haviendo tenido amagos de vender, no se resolvió á gozar los amagos; si le dan algun consejo y acierta, rabia de que no se lo dieron antes; si yerra, rabia de que se lo dieron; con que todo son inquietudes, todo arrepentimientos, tododelirios, luchando siempre lo insufrible con lo feliz, lo indomito con lo tranquilo y lo rabioso con lo deleytable.
btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 08:52:37 AM

DDos

Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com
javierh86

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:45:36 AM

Hello,
Last monday, I made a withdrawal of 0.401 btc, my btc was substracted but was never send to the destination account. Im asking support, but they rarely answer. Because more than 3 days passed after I made the withdrawal and It was never sent, cancel that transaction and give me my btc back because the destination of the transacction is no longer valid.
Ticket is :
#BOG-719-67793
btc12321

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:50:11 AM

Hello,
Last monday, I made a withdrawal of 0.401 btc, my btc was substracted but was never send to the destination account. Im asking support, but they rarely answer. Because more than 3 days passed after I made the withdrawal and It was never sent, cancel that transaction and give me my btc back because the destination of the transacction is no longer valid.
Ticket is :
#BOG-719-67793

BTC-E said that all withdrawals from 10 and 11.02.2014 will be completed today the 13.02.2014.  Until now I didn't receive anything.

Once I received I will post it here.
javierh86

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:53:05 AM

Hello,
Ticket is :
#BOG-719-67793

BTC-E said that all withdrawals from 10 and 11.02.2014 will be completed today the 13.02.2014.  Until now I didn't receive anything.

Yeah, my meaning is the withdrawal direction is not longer available, cause long time passed. I sent last monday and i thought it will arrive same day like usually, but now because this long gap, I dont have to send there anymore
Squeaker

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 11:28:40 AM

That's the problem with using non-reusable addresses at other organizations... I try to avoid sites that I can't have a static deposit address at (with the option to manually change it whenever I wanted to)

=squeak=

javierh86

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:49:40 AM

That's the problem with using non-reusable addresses at other organizations... I try to avoid sites that I can't have a static deposit address at (with the option to manually change it whenever I wanted to)

=squeak=

Sure, Ill do that way next time, but this was btce fault, because they didnt advise about any ddos attack or other system failure, I sent the btc on monday and they tweet ddos attack two days after that, you can check their site and see that.
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:49:50 PM

DDos

still under attack? web is slow.
btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 10:33:24 AM

One of my clients wanted to be paid with a btc-e code so I registered there and deposited some 0.5xx btc. But seems I am not able to withdraw to a btc-e code because I am a new user. when I registered it never saying that new users must wait 3 days to get a withdraw.
please help me I want to pay my client before 3 days.
If nothing can be done at least tell me when those 3 days will expire? 72 hours after registration or at 24.00 time.

Withdraw will be unlocked after 72 hours of registration.

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com
btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 10:39:33 AM

Why are you missing out on Maxcoin?

no plans

btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 10:40:55 AM

are you guys having any issues with missing BTC deposits? i'm missing quite a few and over in the Service Discussion forum it seems like there are quite a few other people today in this boat.

Please write the ticket number, we will check.

btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 10:43:04 AM

are you guys having any issues with missing BTC deposits? i'm missing quite a few and over in the Service Discussion forum it seems like there are quite a few other people today in this boat.

Ticket ID #JXY-283-60086

Yesterday I had also problems with deposits but they fixed it,  now I didn't get my withdrawals from yesterday.

I made 3 withdrawals. First I didn't get, the second was smaller I got  and the third I didn't get.

What is the problem Huh

1. #3xxx7    -xx BTC    Withdrawal BTC to address 1xxxxxx6    11.02.14 01:23:59    yes

I did NOT get this

2.  #3xxx6    -x.xx BTC    Withdrawal BTC to address 1xxxxx6    11.02.14 01:46:47    yes

I got this.

3.  #3xxx0    -xx.xx BTC    Withdrawal BTC to address 1x6    11.02.14 02:11:50    yes

I did not get this

Hello, we have responded to your ticket.

btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 10:45:47 AM

Hello,

Yesterday I made a transfer of bitcoins, from BTC-e to MERCADO Bitcoin(BR), I received the email confirmation and confirmed.

But it's been over 16 hours and still did not get the bitcoin and I can't find the transaction in Bitcoin Explorers.

I opened a ticket, but have not yet received a reply.

What can I do to recover my bitcoins?

Help me, please.

We are NOT alone,  I saw on chatbox on BTC-E that there are many others waiting for their withdrawals.

I also put a support ticket, but still no respons.  Even BTC-E admin was online,  but no response.  Normally they should learn to communicate with their customers and pay as soon they can.

That is how problems get started. I was hoping they are more pro then GOX...

This problem has already been solved.

btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 10:48:45 AM

Hello,
Ticket is :
#BOG-719-67793

btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 10:50:00 AM

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:22:14 AM

So are withdrawals of BTC and other coins working now?

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 02:10:38 AM

So are withdrawals of BTC and other coins working now?

Yes, now everything is working normally.

Simran

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 02:54:39 AM

BTC-e, why won't you come on Skype anymore?  Huh Sad Sad Sad

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: