Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E.com exchange - BTC/NMC/LTC/NVC/TRC/PPC/FTC/XPM - USD\EUR\RUR (fee - 0.2%)  (Read 40051 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:33:45 AM

well sorry bud.. not everyone had issues so just asking questions.. used btce for a year and never a problem even during all this chaos last week

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
JamboRambo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:49:09 AM

well sorry bud.. not everyone had issues so just asking questions.. used btce for a year and never a problem even during all this chaos last week

Hello DPos, no problem - it's not your fault. If you can, please upvote our Reddit post. We need all the support we can get. My bitcoin withdrawal was a substantial amount.
holyprofit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:06:03 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 09:17:50 AM by holyprofit

Neither had we until last week. This is very worrying
holyprofit

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:22:23 AM

My thoughts as well. They seem to have a load of broken hashes - they need to get a real person to sort this out. (This is not fud before anyone complains. We are all missing a s**tload of coins that were never sent.) Oh and if they are busy sorting this out, why not tell us?

Dear btc-e.com,
It's been 8 days - please? My ticket is  #FAU-861-23658 - can you get someone to check the transfer actually appears on the block chain and not just close the ticket quoting an invalid tx id.
JamboRambo

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:09:52 PM

If you haven't already, add your name to
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1y7con/btce_not_sending_bitcoins_after_one_week_be/?sort=new
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:35:25 PM

I think it's fair to start leaving the appropriate trust rating on the user's profile. I have sent them another PM through here and posted on all the threads they actively post on as well as the reddit thread. That's not including the support tickets. They are just flat out ignoring the issue. If they do not respond or return the coins within 24 hours, I will be forced to leave them negative trust, and I encourage the rest of you to do the same.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=33012
Rawted

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:55:44 AM

My problems with BTC-e are now fixed.
JamboRambo

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:28:21 AM

Was there any other conversations you had with them? Did you send them a new ticket? Or did they just email you with the fixed transaction?
Rawted

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:05:17 AM

Was there any other conversations you had with them? Did you send them a new ticket? Or did they just email you with the fixed transaction?
They just closed my ticket with the message 'fixed', and this time the coins had actually been sent.
maxcarjuzaa

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:41:32 AM

EDIT: Fixed they have sent me the coins today.

BTC-E:
               I have a withdrawal pending since feb 10, supports keeps sending me a transaction id for a withdrawal made on december for the same amount.

My user ID at btc-e is: maxcarjuzaa
The TXid is: 343618782

Please send me my coins I have been waiting for 7 days.

Thank you

Thank you BTC-e
JamboRambo

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:56:27 PM

I also received my bitcoins last night. Thank you BTC-e.
Shorkaa

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:35:09 PM

I currently have a problem with the login. My password is rejected and the recover option does not seem to work, anyone else had this problem before?
What happens is: I recieve the email, follow the link, set a new password and then try logging in with it (as the message suggests), but it keeps saying invalid login or password Sad

Support seems to be useless, they did not really respond to the actual problem and i could not even comprehend the last email because their English is that bad - any suggestions?
CoinTropolis_JustaBitTime

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:21:52 PM

Please consider adding Nxt:

1. Higher market cap than NMC/NVC/TRC/XPM/FTC

2. Not a Bitcoin clone

3. 1800+ pages of discussion, incredibly active community
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345619.0

Articles and Mainstream reporting:

http://www.coindesk.com/altcoin-nxt-listed-bter-exchange/

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/Community-Closeup-Raising-money-to-inspire-kids/21051620_24582392

http://www.nxtcrypto.org/

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:23:52 PM

Before the 'no plans' response for Nxt or other coins proposed, how about the following:

1. Let us know the criteria for having a coin added
2. If support aren't involved in the decisions, please let us know who to talk with

The community would LOVE to provide the right information for your consideration.
DPoS

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:40:57 PM

Before the 'no plans' response for Nxt or other coins proposed, how about the following:

2. If support aren't involved in the decisions, please let us know who to talk with

The community would LOVE to provide the right information for your consideration.

screw your dump coin..  how about this, use NXT for 2 years (you say it is awesome so no problem right?) and then come back if you are still using it then...  and by using it, meaning to use it more than just trade it for BTC

oh, you mean no one uses it to buy anything like 99% of the other junk coins?

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
RiseOfTH

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:39:28 AM

Hello btc-e,

Can you please add some top coins that have active developments, considerable market shares and great volume- QRK, WDC, PTS, VTC, MEC?

Are not they better than less active coins like TRC, NVC, even FTC?

You guys are loosing money and may loose market shares once another great, new exchange takes some innovative, bold and interesting steps to grasp your market share.

You should not add the next coin but market leaders (top 12) to continue your great service.

Thanks,
DPoS

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:21:30 AM

because you guys already dumped FTC..TRC..etc

so now you want a new crop to dump on noobs...  then you will be like..  wow these coins sux we need moar new coinz

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:56:25 PM

screw your dump coin..  how about this, use NXT for 2 years (you say it is awesome so no problem right?) and then come back if you are still using it then...  and by using it, meaning to use it more than just trade it for BTC

You seem emotional, I'm not a counselor. Anyway...

Would love to see a few new coins on the exchange, especially Nxt.
ZephramC

Activity: 475
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:25:40 PM

You seem emotional, I'm not a counselor. Anyway...

Would love to see a few new coins on the exchange, especially Nxt.

I would like to see coins used by merchants without connection to other cryptocoins of fiat (that is for buying real goods and not buying BTC/LTC/ATC/... or trying to get rich in USD/EUR/RUR/CNY). I would even not be angry if some of current coins are removed. Especially I would not like to see NXT, DOGE or MAXcoin on BTC-e.  Smiley
alxx77

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 05:08:47 PM

NXT please  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: