Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:25:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E.com exchange - BTC/NMC/LTC/NVC/TRC/PPC/FTC/XPM - USD\EUR\RUR (fee - 0.2%)  (Read 40048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:56:40 PM

Increased commissions to deposit funds at Okpay USD - 1%
 Angry

1% isn't too bad, still a far cry better than some of the other deposit mechanisms out there.

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:24:08 AM

whether to accept deposits using Payza
I have a little money in the account Payza

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
liteon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

I'm a Firestarter!

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 10:40:40 PM

What about adding a few more coins?
Don't understand why you people still holding TRC on there, since it's funny for a long time.

Selling NordVPN account with premium sub - expires 2021! PM me to buy.
sonnenblume7

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:08:59 PM

@LeChatNoir

which cryptocoin do you favor and suggest?

I am probably putting an exchange online soon.
howardb

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:46:50 AM

Perhaps i've missed it, but BTC-e.com seems to go to extraordinary lengths to hide the identity of the owners and the legal entity they are operating under. I find it amazing that anyone would send funds there with such a shady public face.

Does anyone know who they are? How about BTC-e.com respond directly if you have nothing to hide?
fsb4000
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:00:36 AM

Perhaps i've missed it, but BTC-e.com seems to go to extraordinary lengths to hide the identity of the owners and the legal entity they are operating under. I find it amazing that anyone would send funds there with such a shady public face.

Does anyone know who they are? How about BTC-e.com respond directly if you have nothing to hide?
Everyone knew Mark Karpeles. But it did not prevent that customers lost their money at MtGox
howardb

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:33:08 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2014, 01:14:51 AM by howardb

Everyone knew Mark Karpeles. But it did not prevent that customers lost their money at MtGox
Yeah but everyone knew who to go after when he lost all their money. Right now BTC-e could walk off with all balances and it would be a real struggle to go after them. The fact they have not responded here or to PM makes me even more suspicious. So much so that since I know they are dealing with a UK controlled company for finance, I shall make enquiries and if required report to the FSA.
faiza1990

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:19:15 PM

whether to accept deposits using Payza
I have a little money in the account Payza
BTC-e not accepting payza as payment method

btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 01:22:41 PM

Reduced commissions to withdraw funds at Perfect money USD - 2.5% #btce

Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com
btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 08:08:30 AM

https://btc-e.com/news/210

BTC-e offers PAMM accounts for crypto-currency traders

https://pamm.btc-e.com/

Over the past several years PAMM technology has been extensively used by traders in the currency exchange markets. It is a proven and effective instrument for money management, investments and strategy copying. BTC-e is the first crypto-currency exchange to make PAMM accounts available for bitcoin traders.

PAMM technology allows investors (Slave's account) to follow trading strategies of professional and experienced traders (Master’s account).

Traders can select a suitable strategy with the help of PAMM account rating and graphs that display the Master’s trading results in the past.
The Master uses his own capital for trading and trades via the Meta Trader 4 terminal. And his trading strategy is replicated on an unlimited number of ‘Slave’ accounts. As a remuneration the Master receives part of the profit from each ‘Slave account’, that follows his strategy. Profits and remuneration are calculated automatically within the PAMM technology and are paid strictly on time.

To learn more about PAMM, please, visit https://pamm.btc-e.com

Whether you are a professional trader, or a beginner, PAMM technology opens up new opportunities for you to make profit from bitcoin trading. We do hope that our clients will enjoy all benefits of PAMM accounts.

Best Regards,
BTC-e.com

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com
btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 08:08:58 AM

Reduced commissions to withdraw funds at Perfect money USD - 1.5% #btce

Spayse

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:14:56 AM

Reduced commissions to withdraw funds at Perfect money USD - 1.5% #btce
It's wonderful. I alway beleive btc-e.

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
myself
Legendary

Activity: 938

chaos is fun...…damental :)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:33:28 PM

btc-e.com what are the fees for the MT4 crypto accounts ?

Los desesperados publican que lo inventó el rey que rabió, porque todo son en el rabias y mas rabias, disgustos y mas disgustos, pezares y mas pezares; si el que compra algunas partidas vé que baxan, rabia de haver comprado; si suben, rabia de que no compró mas; si compra, suben, vende, gana y buelan aun á mas alto precio del que ha vendido; rabia de que vendió por menor precio: si no compra ni vende y ván subiendo, rabia de que haviendo tenido impulsos de comprar, no llegó á lograr los impulsos; si van baxando, rabia de que, haviendo tenido amagos de vender, no se resolvió á gozar los amagos; si le dan algun consejo y acierta, rabia de que no se lo dieron antes; si yerra, rabia de que se lo dieron; con que todo son inquietudes, todo arrepentimientos, tododelirios, luchando siempre lo insufrible con lo feliz, lo indomito con lo tranquilo y lo rabioso con lo deleytable.
myself
Legendary

Activity: 938

chaos is fun...…damental :)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:05:16 AM

wow big fuck up today no ? ltcusd orderbook dint load in time and boom the price went to shit

Los desesperados publican que lo inventó el rey que rabió, porque todo son en el rabias y mas rabias, disgustos y mas disgustos, pezares y mas pezares; si el que compra algunas partidas vé que baxan, rabia de haver comprado; si suben, rabia de que no compró mas; si compra, suben, vende, gana y buelan aun á mas alto precio del que ha vendido; rabia de que vendió por menor precio: si no compra ni vende y ván subiendo, rabia de que haviendo tenido impulsos de comprar, no llegó á lograr los impulsos; si van baxando, rabia de que, haviendo tenido amagos de vender, no se resolvió á gozar los amagos; si le dan algun consejo y acierta, rabia de que no se lo dieron antes; si yerra, rabia de que se lo dieron; con que todo son inquietudes, todo arrepentimientos, tododelirios, luchando siempre lo insufrible con lo feliz, lo indomito con lo tranquilo y lo rabioso con lo deleytable.
btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 02:53:23 AM

https://btc-e.com/news/211 - Increased withdraw limits on VISA / Mastercard

nonlinearboy

Activity: 703

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:58:37 AM

wow big fuck up today no ? ltcusd orderbook dint load in time and boom the price went to shit
WTF  about the chain of bomb, does btc-e take some action to investigate or compensate ?
losing lots of ltc in MT4!
we need the investigation and explantion ! btc-e!
last issue of btc bomb, this time ltc!!!
btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 02:01:22 PM

WTF  about the chain of bomb, does btc-e take some action to investigate or compensate ?
losing lots of ltc in MT4!
we need the investigation and explantion ! btc-e!
last issue of btc bomb, this time ltc!!!

It was all the market
You can check the last prices to see how all happened
Actualy it was huge amount of sell orders executed below price 8

ldr77

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:44:10 AM

Just had a ticket closed that was opened in January 2014 about a missing bank deposit in mid 2013.
Deposit was never credited to my account despite a bank trace confirming they received the money, and no explanation was given for closing my ticket.
I'd recommend avoiding this company like the plague - they're just blatant conmen.
xwm1219

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:45:52 AM

I made a CNH withdrawal via bank transfer on June 18th, and BTC-E immediately took away the service fee (1000 CNH!) from the outward transfer. However up till today I still cannot see the transfer in my bank account.

I raised a ticket to the support, but no one replied me.

Ticket number is #IUX-858-89216.

btc-e.com: can you help to check what's going on in your bank? Please help to cancel my withdrawal and credit the CNH to my account at BTC-E.

Thanks.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:52:15 AM

Just had a ticket closed that was opened in January 2014 about a missing bank deposit in mid 2013.
Deposit was never credited to my account despite a bank trace confirming they received the money, and no explanation was given for closing my ticket.
I'd recommend avoiding this company like the plague - they're just blatant conmen.

Seriously?
After so many months a customer service rep assumed the ticket was done. How can you just now be posting about a deposit made a year ago? I would open a new ticket ASAP, and please report back here when you find out they did not steal your money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: