Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:52:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Be greedy!  (Read 2683 times)
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:17:57 PM

Greedy pays twice, and it is not about trading coins only, in general in our life, there is a difference between to be economical or greedy, wasteful or making investment in future
True there is some people that are greedy on having some a lot of profit cause they have some personal reason to be why they have to be greedy so if you are just greedy cause you want to make a lot of savings then this is good.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
estupido

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:41:39 PM

yes I agree in trading do not greed it is an important message and in trading also do not be afraid to lose in trading it must be patient and can think logically
Biscutard

Activity: 758
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:54:38 PM

Greedy pays twice, and it is not about trading coins only, in general in our life, there is a difference between to be economical or greedy, wasteful or making investment in future
There is always a consequences in every thing in our life, so before we do it. We should be ready for the return of it when it will going to happen to us. Trading is a just there but we must knows that there is always a limitation to everything, so don't assume too much in order to not regret it soon.
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:04:30 PM

I see so many arguments always cornering about the greedy people in the trade, I think you've all violated someone from their financial freedom right, and I only judge about that person that he is just a billionaire, and in this bitcoin there is no prohibition about people who are greedy, I think we should focus on achieving success rather than envy with people's income.
cardo

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:14:17 PM

Greedy could be the cause of lost, Being not satisfied on your crypto price and have a profit at least 10% from investment is good enough cause if you'll be greedy on profit probably this might cause of losing money.
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:26:01 PM

greed is the most fear factor and insecurity feeling in crypto trading we should nt hurry things to happen and feel fearful in investing and selling in loss and holding for long time as well
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:27:31 PM

While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.

I think this applies to any business venture a person might think of including the cryptocurrency market. When you do business or venture into something with greediness, it often leads to something bad because it is more common for people to make mistakes or to go into something without thinking things over.
GideonGono

Activity: 1988
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 06:40:49 PM

Greed is double edged sword, it could be good or bad depending on the part of sword you are using! Without greed you may not really think wide and far enough for you to achieve greater price for you holding!

I quite agreed on this statement though well said but then again you will need a shield at the end of it right? , the shield symbolize the mind set or the set of mind you will need on the battle , i think you should really replace the other sword , for me.

We may be once be a greedy its part of our nature but we should be wise.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:11:33 PM

While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.

Greed is a human emotion which has been identified as an enemy to the traders. Greed can lead to loss from a trade that has already given profit. It can also lead to more colossus loss from a trade that ordinary was a marginal loss due to greed there will be the urge to revenge trade and overtrade will bring more loss.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:13:51 PM

Greed is double edged sword, it could be good or bad depending on the part of sword you are using! Without greed you may not really think wide and far enough for you to achieve greater price for you holding!

I quite agreed on this statement though well said but then again you will need a shield at the end of it right? , the shield symbolize the mind set or the set of mind you will need on the battle , i think you should really replace the other sword , for me.

We may be once be a greedy its part of our nature but we should be wise.
Yeah, i also agreed on that since trading is not that easy but once you got into it that is the time that you will think beyond to your expectation and we should be aware of that because as the time that we loses our self-control. Then that is the time that we already lost in a battle in ourselves, because our most worst enemy is only ourselves.

NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:18:14 PM

most of the people who are losing money while trading are the same guys who are always trying to earn every time more, that is the main reason of why they lose

The greed of investors in this market is very large so the success rate for these investors is not large. There are many investors involved in this market because they think it is very easy to succeed and become rich quick with cryptocurrency. Greed is needed in the financial markets but greed needs to be smarter.

Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:58:47 PM

I think holding is the most outstanding quality of a greedy trader. The bear market has taught me this painfully. Just get profit and move on
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:19:19 PM

Perfect quote about the past year "Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful."
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:47:30 PM

I think we do not need to be greedy but must be able to read the market and take the opportunity well so we will get profit, if we do at the right time then we can be successful in crypto
deonyx

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:59:03 PM

Very important it is to note that greed can drastically affect anyone's success in the crypto market, however the term is really narrow to generalize because our test really differs. The essence of trading in cryptocurrency is to make profit and so our profit depends on our expectations from the market which also depends on the amount of money we invest into the market, so at what time would you really say one is greedy as a trader since any percentage profit depends on individuals. The only thing that can be avoided is the blind move into the market without proper plans and calculations
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:02:16 PM

Well..  Greed is essential in helping you to reach out more for profit otherwise, you would have settle with your little success.  I think striking the balance and maintaining it is what is important as far as greed goes!
Do not be greedy, they will probably kill you at any time, set goals for yourself to achieve a specific goal, so it can be said that in business must have specific goals clearly , so I think we should be strong in learning who to go ahead and ask for their help.
Business is never about greed. It is always about profit maximization and you have to work 20 hours out of 24 hours to succeed. Besides, you have to keep your cost as small as possible and this also contribute to your profit maximization motto. Having said that, one can later on do charity works as well upon achieving financial stabilities. And even upon achieving a financially stable state, you might never stop dealing in your business because the more, the better.
Exactly many people think that business owners are greedy but most of them are not, they are just trying to maximize their efforts and the efforts of their employees so they get the biggest revenue possible with the resources at hand, that is not being greedy that is just being an efficient person, in fact if you do the same with your life in something not related so directly with money no one will ever accuse you of being greedy.
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:30:10 PM

On a bearish market i think this thinking applies but if a current bull run is happening on the crypto market it's not bad to think of greater profit although it is our responsibility to study and analyze when to exit the market or else you will lose a big amount of potential gains.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:31:37 PM

Well..  Greed is essential in helping you to reach out more for profit otherwise, you would have settle with your little success.  I think striking the balance and maintaining it is what is important as far as greed goes!
Do not be greedy, they will probably kill you at any time, set goals for yourself to achieve a specific goal, so it can be said that in business must have specific goals clearly , so I think we should be strong in learning who to go ahead and ask for their help.
Business is never about greed. It is always about profit maximization and you have to work 20 hours out of 24 hours to succeed. Besides, you have to keep your cost as small as possible and this also contribute to your profit maximization motto. Having said that, one can later on do charity works as well upon achieving financial stabilities. And even upon achieving a financially stable state, you might never stop dealing in your business because the more, the better.
Exactly many people think that business owners are greedy but most of them are not, they are just trying to maximize their efforts and the efforts of their employees so they get the biggest revenue possible with the resources at hand, that is not being greedy that is just being an efficient person, in fact if you do the same with your life in something not related so directly with money no one will ever accuse you of being greedy.

Of course we wanted to maximize and sort of milk everything up to the last drop. But for crypto I think there should also be a borderline because its really hard to see where the price could go in a snap. That's why greediness has some downfall as well and I'm sure that one time in our trading journey we have felt it and actually lost something in return because we are greedy and eager to milk the last potential profit we can get.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
trutel

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:46:28 PM

greed will not give a profit. little or much, greed will harm us because haga in the market can change at any time.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:46:36 AM

I think I'm not greedy but I'll just take a chance if I can get a profit and that is my goal to be able to get profit as long as I can still get it and if there is a pace for it then I will take it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: