Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:32:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell your altcoin and buys bitcoin pioneering says  (Read 542 times)
masterkrypto

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:09:10 AM

Best to diversify portfolio. There are many great potential altcoins out there (eth, neo, wan, etc.) , better to hold but buy bitcoins too as it is also a good investment.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:10:15 AM

Altcoins are of great importance in the cryptocurrency market. I think to sell all your altcoins and buy a bitcoin is the stupidest idea I've ever heard. Now the main income can be made only on altcoins. Bitcoin's volatility is declining and it may never be possible to make a big profit on bitcoin trading.
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:22:21 AM

yeah, best altcoin is ethereum, bitcoincash, IOTA, NEO and best crypto currency is BITCOIN. that's a great idea. sell all altcoin except the best. and buy bitcoin and ethereum for long-term investments. currently the price of bitcoin and altcoin is falling. this is a good time to buy it.

It's good and enough to handle one coin you have a better choice of buying bitcoin where we have a nice  future in here let's preserve the nice essence of bitcoin currency exchange  and we can expect a good feedback from bitcoin users and descendants.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:21:04 AM

Altcoins are of great importance in the cryptocurrency market. I think to sell all your altcoins and buy a bitcoin is the stupidest idea I've ever heard. Now the main income can be made only on altcoins. Bitcoin's volatility is declining and it may never be possible to make a big profit on bitcoin trading.
I have the same thought with you guy. In fact, bitcoin is a potential coin that everyone should own. However, it’s not really necessary to sell all your altcoins to buy bitcoin. Because you know that some altcoins such as ethereum, ripple… is also a potential coin till now. What’s more, we can’t say for sure previously that a coin can keep its value incessantly in such an extremely volatile market like this. It means that it’s not really efficient if you go on paying attention on bitcoin exclusively. If you want to buy bitcoin, well you have many chances to buy without selling potential altcoins.
nakamitu

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:21:53 PM

You do it if it is profitable for you, and you should not overemphasize it, because it is risky.
Donotfoolme

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:16:20 AM

for now i choose to buy bitcoin seeing bitcoin potential is so good and strong . for me i rather sell altcoin and buy bitcoin .
pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:40:21 AM

Start selling your altcoin and buy bitcoin says pioneering wall Street because bitcoin is very strong ,bitcoin is good for long term
And Bogart said that he will sell his all cardamom,Tron,iota and neo he would buy and hold Ethereum, ripple,bitcoin cash and EOC
i am agree with the topic. in my own opinion the pumping is starting so this is the best time if you buy bitcoin to have a very good profit with long term investments and you were correct that bitcoin is strong.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:40:26 AM

please include a link and the name - unless you don't care about your readers Smiley
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:42:44 AM

I'm not of that opinion that all altcoins should be sold to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king no doubt but pushing every buy to bitcoin would mean that other coins would be irrelevant. Will only bitcoin remain as the cryptocurrency? And, this won't be possible.
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:04:54 AM

I agree with that!  Bitcoin is the coin that you can give your full trust,because it is tested and proven by many people for how many years all over the world. Everyone can have a better future,while doing investments or other form of bitcoin activities,you should have patience while waiting for a right time to earn profits.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:31:11 AM

I think it would be better to retain some of the good performing alts and the money after selling those alts should be invested in btc. Just let it stay there for good and monitor from time to time. The best is yet to come for btc and once the market is in place for the bull run, surely btc will rise again from it's previous dips and people be earning good profit return.
Lima0396

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:52:44 AM

I cant sell altcoins to Buy Bitcoin which is already high and make his name out, i would rather buy a good altcoins which is still very cheap and hold to have more gain rather than buying bitcoin..
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:03:20 AM

not the right solution if you have to sell all Altcoin, better half your Altcoin and buy Bitcoin and hold it. because Altcoin is also good to have and if you hold more than one or two or more then you will get more than a few coins you have, so you do not have to sell all the Altcoin you have.
Simon241084

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:12:33 AM

No, I believe cpryto rather than paper money. In my country, inflation is 6% per year. The government does not allow foreign exchange and always seeks to mobilize gold among the population. So I lost faith, I believe btc, altcoin and will not sell them.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:13:36 AM

Start selling your altcoin and buy bitcoin says pioneering wall Street because bitcoin is very strong ,bitcoin is good for long term
And Bogart said that he will sell his all cardamom,Tron,iota and neo he would buy and hold Ethereum, ripple,bitcoin cash and EOC

if someone says something, it doesn't mean it's the truth. You should never blindly believe in other people. Have your own brain and opinion, make your own research and make the decisions accordingly.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
machineskill

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:26:46 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 12:04:15 PM by machineskill

me sold out when btc was at $ 9000 and again bought when it came to 6000$.I feel lucky myself and of couse OPs both statements are correct.you can hold btc,ethereum,ripple,monero,neo for good profit in future.
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:37:52 AM

Well that his decision but different people different point of view but for me personally I will not sell my altscoin even If it turns to zero but some of the crypto you said are on the top 20 list I think just give more patience and I think it will generate a lot of profit soon but I know bitcoin is very strong and I know this is the future but I know some of the other alts has a potential too.
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:07:57 PM

Yes, bitcoin is good but that certainly does not mean that we start selling our altcoins. Look at the performance of PRG which is coming up with the exceptional prg space, look at ICX, or EOS. These are giving great returns why do we sell it right now?
bycocoricos

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:18:14 PM

Best to diversify portfolio. There are many great potential altcoins out there (eth, neo, wan, etc.) , better to hold but buy bitcoins too as it is also a good investment.

Not really the case in a market that is basically controlled by Bitcoin.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:27:51 PM

It is still too early for me to sell altcoyins at the current price. It turns out that I wasted 4 months to earn them. Bitcoin thing is good, but can you buy a lot from the alcoves that are today. In this situation, you need to calculate everything is beneficial to you, not this or another person.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: