Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:06:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Technobit.eu SCAM ALERT (Fraud, Scam, No Refund, wrong promises)  (Read 1788 times)
btcminer84 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:33:00 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 11:44:38 PM by btcminer84

I asked for a refund of 217.50 EUR on 2013-12-10 !!!!!!!!!

I just want to get the refund of 217,50 EUR asap, because I will not wait more weeks, months or years for the refund. I wait since 2013-12-10 for the refund and got no money back. You know my paypal adress (why you asked for it, when you not refund?), so refund me! 10 days waiting time is over for lots of weeks!

GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK YOU
SCAMMERS OF TECHNOBIT.EU!

You spam more than 100 msg in all my treads.

This is another lie! See my post count of currently 60+.

it means refund - i have seen on paypal!

After a long time this is the good end of my story with technobit.eu.

Here we go. Technobit.eu is just a scammer.
This is arbitrariness at its best!

Marto, you can not sent this buyer incomplete miner. He canceled it a while ago and you ask him for paypal to refund.

You're right, But it is more worse: I am not a buyer anymore because I CANCELED the order on 2013-12-09 and asked for a refund on 2013-12-10. The scammer from Technobit.eu, here marto74, told me about a refund waiting time of max. 10 days and until Christmas 2013. This was another lie from Technobit.eu, So I asked again for a refund at 2014-01-07 via Technobit.eu contact form:

I asked for a refund on 2013-12-09, but there is no payment from Technobit on my bank account. ... I will wait for 7 days up to 2014-01-12 for the refund, which needs just one business day here in the European Union. So please refund the amount of 217.50 EUR to my bank account (SEPA (EU)/SWIFT): ...

But, NOTHING happens. Marto74 (Technobit.eu) is still laughing, because I am a victim of his fraudulent scam company Technobit.eu.

Why you marto73 (Technobit.eu) told me the refund needs max 10 days?
Why you marto73 (Technobit.eu) asked me for my paypal adress to refund me, but did nothing?

You marto73 (Technobit.eu) wrote via contact form on 2014-01-10:
We are able to do this paypal so please give us paypal account

Why you marto73 (Technobit.eu) Yesterday decide to deliver products I did a refund request for it (order canceled)?

You marto73 (Technobit.eu) wrote via contact form on 2013-12-18:

HI,
I believe I did answer this already
in 10 days since 12 of December

Best Martin

Subject: Re: Cancel and refund of Order ID: FESYNGABJ

Hello,

when you are going to refund the paid money? Thanks in advance for your answer.
Order ID was FESYNGABJ

Best regards

Am 10.12.2013 01:31, schrieb refund@technobit.eu:
> OK
> Will be done in 10 days
>  
> Best Technobit
>
> From: ...
> Sent: Monday, December 09, 2013 1:21 PM
> To: refund@technobit.eu
> Subject: Cancel and refund of Order ID: FESYNGABJ
>
> Hello,
>
> I thought I purchased the product, which is viewable on the picture. Order ID is FESYNGABJ. Please cancel this order in full and refund me. Thanks.
>
> ...
>
> Best regards
> ...
>
> Order ID : FESYNGABJ
>

CAUTION: DON'T BUY FROM THE TECHNOBIT.EU SCAMMERS!

Have a look at this Warning thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=358439.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drukoz

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:53:43 AM

this kid is stupid please dont listen to him Smiley read the thread he commented on

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. BBzwiwL76AkPGE42qN3FrpC1efuSoFoAxc
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:29:23 AM

If anyone else is seeking compensation still from Technobit and Marto74 please come and tell your story here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=647966.0

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bicknellski

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:14:22 PM

Technobit  Up to 10 week delays in shipment of some customers Minion Group Buy Units.

The hurt / delays continue for some customers of Technobit who have paid substantial amounts for miners over 10 weeks ago.

I agree with scrappy here, Batch 1 should of been sent out by now. reading the thread its totally unprofessional sending out small orders first.
i see some people waiting 10 weeks now for there order to be shipped out and nothing. Seems people with large orders are getting shafted.

I think compensation is due MARTO!!!!

People have been patient with you since you had a problem with the boards, but this now seems to be resolved.
So what exactly is going on??

i do not what to take legal action as BFL are facing and now KNC miner, marto.
You really havent provided any updates to people with large orders on the forum at all.

Please provide a clear update on what is going on and when everyone's orders are going to be fulfilled and compensation package.
with have been patient, but you have taken are patience for granted now.

There is seriously something wrong with this thread. Folks Martin has yet to deliver batch one yet we have 3 confirmed cases of him shipping batch 2. He says "small orders" Fuck that shit. Mine may have been large and paid in fiat. I have as of to date received 6 of 50, and Marto has promised 6 shipping dates and only sent once!

Guys, enough of the bullshit.

I paid in fiat for a flat conversion, have been lied to about shipping, and seen batch 2 orders go out before mine. Check the thread, I was in page 2 and traded in 2 x3's and paid in fiat. I know I am not alone here as I have spoke to many of you in pm's. Enough with the BS, bring it.

scrappy do, dam so shipments are just trickling out. i would of thought at least batch 1 would of been completed by now

I haven't received a single one of my 88 boards. My chips have been at technobit since July 17th.

Marto any news when batch 2 will be shipped, its been over a month now since you received my chips. ive emailed you on your site, 2 weeks ago and no reply.
would like to know whats happening with those.

you going to be offering any compensation for late deliveries now. awaiting 25 boards  Angry and counting

No offense Guyver, but he hasn't even shipped batch one out. Hopefully he will not ship out anymore batch 2 like the mistake made last week. I just got my first partial shipment today 6 of 50. I know its been over a month for you and I hate it, but it has been over 10 weeks for some of us.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bicknellski

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:23:00 PM

I asked for a refund of 217.50 EUR on 2013-12-10 !!!!!!!!!

I just want to get the refund of 217,50 EUR asap, because I will not wait more weeks, months or years for the refund. I wait since 2013-12-10 for the refund and got no money back. You know my paypal adress (why you asked for it, when you not refund?), so refund me! 10 days waiting time is over for lots of weeks!

GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK YOU
SCAMMERS OF TECHNOBIT.EU!

It doesn't end here... it continues on today.

You spam more than 100 msg in all my treads.

This is another lie! See my post count of currently 60+.

it means refund - i have seen on paypal!

After a long time this is the good end of my story with technobit.eu.

Here we go. Technobit.eu is just a scammer.
This is arbitrariness at its best!

Marto, you can not sent this buyer incomplete miner. He canceled it a while ago and you ask him for paypal to refund.

You're right, But it is more worse: I am not a buyer anymore because I CANCELED the order on 2013-12-09 and asked for a refund on 2013-12-10. The scammer from Technobit.eu, here marto74, told me about a refund waiting time of max. 10 days and until Christmas 2013. This was another lie from Technobit.eu, So I asked again for a refund at 2014-01-07 via Technobit.eu contact form:

I asked for a refund on 2013-12-09, but there is no payment from Technobit on my bank account. ... I will wait for 7 days up to 2014-01-12 for the refund, which needs just one business day here in the European Union. So please refund the amount of 217.50 EUR to my bank account (SEPA (EU)/SWIFT): ...

But, NOTHING happens. Marto74 (Technobit.eu) is still laughing, because I am a victim of his fraudulent scam company Technobit.eu.

Why you marto73 (Technobit.eu) told me the refund needs max 10 days?
Why you marto73 (Technobit.eu) asked me for my paypal adress to refund me, but did nothing?

You marto73 (Technobit.eu) wrote via contact form on 2014-01-10:
We are able to do this paypal so please give us paypal account

Why you marto73 (Technobit.eu) Yesterday decide to deliver products I did a refund request for it (order canceled)?

You marto73 (Technobit.eu) wrote via contact form on 2013-12-18:

HI,
I believe I did answer this already
in 10 days since 12 of December

Best Martin

Subject: Re: Cancel and refund of Order ID: FESYNGABJ

Hello,

when you are going to refund the paid money? Thanks in advance for your answer.
Order ID was FESYNGABJ

Best regards

Am 10.12.2013 01:31, schrieb refund@technobit.eu:
> OK
> Will be done in 10 days
>  
> Best Technobit
>
> From: ...
> Sent: Monday, December 09, 2013 1:21 PM
> To: refund@technobit.eu
> Subject: Cancel and refund of Order ID: FESYNGABJ
>
> Hello,
>
> I thought I purchased the product, which is viewable on the picture. Order ID is FESYNGABJ. Please cancel this order in full and refund me. Thanks.
>
> ...
>
> Best regards
> ...
>
> Order ID : FESYNGABJ
>

CAUTION: DON'T BUY FROM THE TECHNOBIT.EU SCAMMERS!

Have a look at this Warning thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=358439.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: