Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:39:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which factor is the most important for you when you evaluate an ICO?  (Read 447 times)
GmBoom (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:06:10 AM

As of now, many ICO is launched everyday. And as we investors, we dont want to be scammed by any ICO, so we want to make sure that the ICO that we plan to invest is a legit and has a promising features. May I ask which factor is the most important in evaluating an ICO.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
esqueleto

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:11:31 AM

First of all you have to evaluate team backgroung, then product relevance, how much have been raised so far, activity in social networks, ratings on the listings, and other side-factors.
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:16:30 AM

in evaluating an ico look at the product from the ico look at the team and community then white paper and vision mission of the ico (don't be interested because just look at the bonuses offered)

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:17:45 AM

The most important factor for me is to look at the team behind the project, and do they have a necessary mix of business and technical experience.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:32:21 AM

Most important is you know the ICO you are investing.
But if you really don't want to get scammed then don't invest into ICO's at all.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:35:12 AM

better to not invest in icos at all just stick with proven projects and btc

Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:21:21 AM

As of now, many ICO is launched everyday. And as we investors, we dont want to be scammed by any ICO, so we want to make sure that the ICO that we plan to invest is a legit and has a promising features. May I ask which factor is the most important in evaluating an ICO.
Majorly the factors I consider before joining any ICO are the team, to do background check up , the idea behind the project if it's genuine and unique so also if it has a working product or developing one
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:23:53 AM

To me there is no single important thing. All separate things add up to my decision. In most cases I decided not to invest. Based on emotions, I think I like the idea of ending up with a tangible product best, but those ICO's/project are not always the best in terms of ROI. Token metrics give away a lot of information in how much a team is trying to keep for themselves and whether they actually need that money to begin with....in many cases moneygrabs are quite easy to spot.
Parasomniac

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:24:26 AM

I think team is one of the most important factors. If they have big experience and knowledge, then it's much more possible that they can implement all their plans and ideas.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:25:48 AM

actually it's easy, see if their whitepaper are complex or very simple and see also track record of team members, whether everything is transparent or not.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

how much money can that bet give me.

that is all everyone cares about anyways, the money. so you should see which one can give you the highest reward or in other words which one has the biggest potential of getting pumped more.
additionally this is a gamble anyways so you should know the risks and prepare for the unpredictable results of your bet. this is not an investment when it comes to ICOs.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:55:57 AM

I appreciate the team, their previous experience.  For example social networks such as Linkedin and others.  The idea of ​​the project and white paper.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:19:32 PM

For me, the most important factor in assessing the ICO projects is the price of tokens on the market. The market checks itself the project and if it is a scam, then the price will show everything at once.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:22:08 PM

Most chief is you distinguish the ICO you are resource. But whether you stilbesterol facto don't deprivation to dispose scammed so don't invest into ICO's at all.
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:23:31 PM

For me is the industry, blockchain is not good for everything and I think that chains and new developments in chains are now the best sector to invest because it holds more potential for gains.
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:26:50 PM

If I have to choose only 1 factor then that would be the product itself. The second most important is the team.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:29:03 PM

there are many considerations and research before you decide to participate in an ico. to be honest you can discuss with the local community to do the research together and find a promising ico.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:43:00 PM

I do consider a reliable bounty manager, good team members, good project as per whitepaper and I also check the spreadsheet if the members joining had plenty of high ranking members with many participants. With these considerations, I feel secured that what I am joining is a potential ICO that will give good token reward after the campaign.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:16:53 PM

There are so many things that you have to do before investing in an ICO first of all do your own research especially about the team behind the project whether they are real or not, usually a successful ICO has a great team behind that. Second, learn their whitepaper this is very important, how does the project can make your rich, I think another factor is popularity, the more popular ICO the more chance for the project to be successful.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:30:57 PM

Business model is the most important factor to me. However, other factors such as team, marketing strategy, roadmap and etc are important too. You have to look out various factors before investing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: