Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:53:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IQFinex - Innovative cryptocurrency exchange  (Read 4575 times)
duckyGOD

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:08:08 PM

Review about iqfinex exchange:
I'm really happy that i can trade some of my tokens in my MEW in iqfinex. But i've seen that the volume of all coin in this exchange is so low. Howerver, look to the website, it's very easy to use, it has very good features like : MULTI-CHARTS, SET OF INDICATORS, TIMEFRAMES, API...
nitroz

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:47:59 PM

In my opinion, in principle, an excellent exchange, there are prospects! I liked the design, trading platforms, everything is clear and accessible!
hammad56

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:52:18 AM

Dear users,  new update of the platform interface is ready....
szainhashmi12

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:44:12 AM

Very nice project. I hope it will go in the height of the sky. My best wishes are with this project. Their team is very cooperative. I have some problem on log in. I contact them to solve my problem they solved my problem. Thank You.
iqFinTech (OP)

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:50:19 PM

Hey, we've made a new video about our project!
Hope you like it. You can watch it on our official youtube channel.
Also, a new task for Airdrop program is ready.  Leave your comment to our new video, send us a report and get 40 IQF tokens for free.
Alhabib2018

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:49:54 PM

very  good  project.  I  like  IQFinex  exchanger.  I  will  trade  in  IQFinex  exchanger.
CryForaCoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:08:03 PM

Some say a "decentralized exchange" is an oxymoron. Perhaps not, but for now it's not much more than an aspiration.

Over the past year, dozens of cryptocurrency trading platforms have marketed themselves as decentralized exchanges. While models vary, the term implies they allow users to trade on a peer-to-peer basis, and more importantly, without using a platform operated by a single entity.

The main selling point is that unlike today's better-known crypto trading platforms (think Coinbase, Kraken or Binance), a decentralized exchange shouldn't require traders to store their money with a third party that can be hacked. Here is where IQFinex take a part at and gives everyone the chance, to have the complete own control over his funds.

The most obvious benefit to using a decentralized exchange over a centralized one is their "trustless" nature. You are not required to trust the security or honesty of the exchange since the funds are held by you in your personal wallet and not by a third party.

Another advantage to the decentralized model is the privacy it provides. Users are not required to disclose their personal details to anyone, except if the exchange method involves bank transfers, in which case your identity is revealed only to the person that is selling or buying from you.

Furthermore, the hosting of decentralized exchanges is distributed through nodes meaning that there is no risk of server downtime. I am sure you also see that the most points are just benefits for everyone who gonna follow this revolution. Thanks for your attention.
levhungdn

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:55:35 AM

I am confident in the success of the project and will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances. You are one of those teams that create the future in the present. I wish all the best with the project.
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 07:18:30 PM

THIS IS A SCAM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5050214.0

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
iqFinTech (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:50:18 AM

I am confident in the success of the project and will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances. You are one of those teams that create the future in the present. I wish all the best with the project.

Thank you for joining our project!
ICOEthics

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 08:48:45 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 09:04:32 PM by ICOEthics

Good day. Please do not litter the branch with unconfirmed charges. ......

Your ICO is worse than a cat litter box, fake team, stealing people's identity.

SCAM ICO -

☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
mainul365bet

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:19:55 AM

I really like the project,I am sure this is just the beginning of this project and only will be more exciting.I am confident in the success of the project and will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances.
ICOEthics

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

ICOEthics,
.... Their names were changed by their own wish.....

PROVE WHAT YOU WROTE

THIS IS A SCAM

sinyofx

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:17:48 PM

I have registered and tested the trading feature. watch the chart. it is very easy to use (very good for user experienced).

For every user will has a PERSONAL MANAGER which will handle everything if user has a problem.
Nahdatullah

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:57:50 PM

Great project !!! I was waiting for the release of tokens, in fact it is very convenient when almost all top cryptocurrencies are on the same stock exchange. I really liked the design and layout of the site. The support is also at a high enough level, they will always help with various issues. Enough respond to all requests. I hope in the future this project will develop!
n1r1

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:26:10 PM

this is the next biggest exchange,We support you !!!! keep working and keep going !!! this is the next biggest exchange.The main selling point is that unlike today's better-known crypto trading 🤓
hoko1234

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:52:44 AM

Hello have a Nice day for all I have registered and tested the trading this platform for months .I wish all the best with the project.
I like this exchange.nice exchange  good luck team
hesejasa

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:27:17 PM

great one exchange with safety trade
gummybear7

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:59:21 AM

Web site Look Good, I am very much exited to see this some big exchanges  Shocked
annkoromoti

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:17:44 AM

Do you have any training video, concerning working on your platform?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: