Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:02:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IQFinex - Innovative cryptocurrency exchange  (Read 4575 times)
nenenenyan0

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:22:25 AM

KYC need?
Nice project!
poco408

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:43:20 AM

I believe that this project is wonderful and the surroundings are the same opinion, but what are the elements that are not yet enough with this project? I am very pleased that I participated in this project.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:29:21 PM

I believe that this project is wonderful and the surroundings are the same opinion, but what are the elements that are not yet enough with this project? I am very pleased that I participated in this project.

KYC need?
Nice project!

Do you have any training video, concerning working on your platform?

Web site Look Good, I am very much exited to see this some big exchanges  Shocked

great one exchange with safety trade

Really a great project .I am confident in the success of the project and will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances.
You are one of those teams that create the future in the present.
I wish all the best with the project.
I like this exchange 😍🤗

Good exchange

Hello have a Nice day for all I have registered and tested the trading this platform for months .I wish all the best with the project.
I like this exchange.nice exchange  good luck team

These army of newbies telling out positive feedbacks into a scammy exchange.These guys deserves also a red trust.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
iqFinTech (OP)

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:47:32 AM

KYC need?
Nice project!

Do you have any training video, concerning working on your platform?

Web site Look Good, I am very much exited to see this some big exchanges  Shocked

great one exchange with safety trade

Really a great project .I am confident in the success of the project and will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances.
You are one of those teams that create the future in the present.
I wish all the best with the project.
I like this exchange 😍🤗

Good exchange

Hello have a Nice day for all I have registered and tested the trading this platform for months .I wish all the best with the project.
I like this exchange.nice exchange  good luck team

These army of newbies telling out positive feedbacks into a scammy exchange.These guys deserves also a red trust.

Good day, If you call our project a scam - provide your evidence. We fulfill our obligations to our customers in full.
Also, if you are surprised by the large number of reviews in the topic, then it would be nice to know the original order, and not immediately throw unsubstantiated accusations. At the moment we have an active Airdrop program. One of the tasks for obtaining an internal tokens is a review in this forum. So all written comments are comments of real users.
bakra1197

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:02:45 PM

Great Airdrop Oppurtunity
soethihatun

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:33:22 PM

I am new to trading and I saw IQFinex. I hope it will help the right start to the top.
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 10:46:46 PM

SCAM ICO
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5050214.0

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:28:19 PM

There are facts that can not be denied, that the exchange is working and you can trade on it... But most of those tokens that are on the stock exchange are not credible.  Huh
vicoma

Activity: 494
Merit: 2

KoinPro: Unique Double-up Contract

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 03:28:19 PM

IQFinex cryptocurrency exchange is an innovative trading platform that combines a clear interface and a low commission. The API provides access to all the features of the IQFinex platform, and the support service is always online in the chat area. They have a team of 30 people and seven years of development experience, as well as helping the best blockchain consultants in the development of the exchange. During developing the platform, the best world practices were used. They took everything that traders need and implemented it in the IQFinex platform

THE SMART BITCOIN FUTURES EXCHANGE
⯁  ⯁   IIIIIIIII  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ❖  KOINPRO  ❖  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   IIIIIIIII   ⯁  ⯁
pushprajparmar

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:18:14 PM

Hello IQFinex team,
I am new to your exchange. But still I like it because with trading activities you also have a section of Airdrop. This is a very unique feature I have not seen it in any of the exchanges. It is amazing to participate in the airdrops and know about different crypto communities and earn free tokens. Love it. I also like variety of tokens available on the exchange. I came to know about this exchange by $PTT token. I took part in their airdrop so your exchange is the first exchange to add them.
Thank you and Best of luck for your success.
napkeng

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:28:16 PM

I have completed all the tasks in the airdrop column, but I did not get the token?
mfucoin

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:41:29 PM

I had a chance to review the stock market.First of all that mobile application is very clear to development.Although there is a shortage of volume, all the exchanges are experiencing this shortage.there will be revival when some more money enters the market.I should also have a reference program but I couldn't see it but this is a good method to attract customers.I liked the interface of the site and the mix of colors.I haven't authenticated yet, but I think I'll do it soon.We are currently active in the stock market, IQFINEX.I hope the team works in a strong way and no one will suffer.One of the plus features plus live help.Good luck IQFinex.I hope you're very strongly involved in the crypto world.I can not pass the orange color in my biggest favorite color of the logo I love.IQFinex to discuss again

odb1

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 05:51:08 PM

There are lot of new exchanges are coming day by day i this to survive in the market this exchange should furnish some good features in it which can attract users and they can ready to invest their money in it.
sajjad78655

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:24:11 PM

Iqfinex  is very nice exchange. Day by day increased  voulme. It will be top 1 exchange in the world .. please start  trading competition.i am transfer all coins to iqfinex wish you all the best...  Smiley))
ramanpandwar

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:59:03 PM

IQfinex is a cryptocurrency exchange platform . It is an integrated dual exchange combining Instant Exchange, for quick buy/sell orders, and Advanced Exchange for the users who want to use the order book (Limit, Market, Stop/Stop-Limit and Trailing stop-loss). IQfinex's wish to be the primary platform for asset trading & blockchain improvement. The company is proud of its features such as secure wallets, fast & easy trade, user-friendly interface, referral programs, low fees and excellent support.to building a highly secure, stable and efficient digital coin exchange for global users. IQfinex now supports multiple languages and are providing global trading services in nearly 100 countries/regions.
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 11:32:03 AM

BE SAFE - THIS IS A SCAM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5050214.0

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
hung1502

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:27:46 PM

I look forward to a futures trading platform that makes a difference from you. Wish you success and I will experience your trading platform as soon as possible
syed7861

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 12:47:29 PM

I am confident in the success of the project and will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances.
this is the next biggest exchange,We support you !!!! keep working and keep going !!!
Good luck Team
Sranbirlove

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:17:52 AM

I like  iqfinex lovely keep going
tru2mx

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:11:43 AM

IQFinex is a great exchange for the future. trade easily. and there will be lots of airdrop-airdrop coins and attractive tokens. hopefully it will grow and be increasingly liked by crypto traders
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: