Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:00:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IQFinex - Innovative cryptocurrency exchange  (Read 4575 times)
iqFinTech (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:43:15 AM

do you have many legit airdrop. right ??

Hello,at the moment we have 5 Airdrop programs.
iqFinTech (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:46:14 AM

I have completed all the tasks in the airdrop column, but I did not get the token?

Hello, did you get your tokens?
If not, please contact our support team - support@iqfinex.com
selamethartanto

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:14:57 PM

save secure nice easy simple n fast respon csr n more benefit n giveaway... iqfinex will be the biggest exchange in the planet...good job n good team.....
martinjo

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

IQFinex - Cryptocurrency exchange (crypto-to-crypto)

OUR ADVANTAGES:
MULTI-CHARTS: You can track and trade up to 4 trading instruments on one screen at a time
INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMIZING: 12 options for the location of the charts and trading instruments of your choice
SET OF INDICATORS: Use built-in technical indicators for market analysis
TIMEFRAMES: Time intervals for displaying charts from 1 minute to 1 week (12 intervals)
SECURITY: Complete work safety, thanks to IP filtering, data encryption and two-factor authentication.
API: High-speed connection channel for each client up to 100 requests per second
INPUT-OUTPUT:  Absence of limits on input-output of funds and quick processing of requests
NEWS ALERTS: Be aware of upcoming events on the tools thanks to the calendar of events
SUPPORT: Operational support for users, thanks to the Live Chat on the platform

The wide platform functionality with a simple and convenient interface that will allow you to reach new heights in trading of crypto-currency. High security standards, implemented on the platform, will protect you from surprises.

Low Commission: The Commission for Limit and Market 0.15% is one of the lowest in the industry.
Limits: 2 BTC in a day for not verified users. No limits for trading after verification
Our coins: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Dash, Tether, Golem, Hackspace, OmiseGO, TRON, EOS, VeChain, 0x, Augur, Maker, Status, IQF
Current status: BETA TESTING
IQFinex can be tested by anyone who has passed a simple registration. All users will get a test balance equivalent to $ 500 for each trading instrument. The accrued balance can be applied in a demo-trade, as close to real trading as possible.
The most active users during the Beta-testing period will receive IQF tokens, the value of which will be provided by part of the future earnings of the exchange. Join our beta testing on https://iqfinex.com/more-detailed
Iqfinex is the best crypto exchange site. Here we can exchange our currency very easily and instantly. don't miss it to join, and Thank you Iqfinex Exchange
pinkerton999999

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:17:19 PM

I have registered on IQFinex exchange and I am really surprised by nice design and very comfortable usage of the website. I hope for listing of my favourite altcoins also  Wink
srejonboss2

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:49:30 AM

I am glad that I am a proud member of this Great Exchange.
I can trade up to 4 trading instruments on one screen at a time.this is amazing
I will keep Supporting This Exchange and keep looking for any developments and updates about this.
I hope to see the outcome of this Exchange on Everyday and also the near future.keep up the good work guys
niloy111

Activity: 896
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:20:12 AM

IQFinex Exchange - another good exchange come in online market, First I think that! But after seeing their website, Project, desktop version, All details I believe this project go on another level within a short time. I think it's a matter of time now! I already visit their social media page and honestly, their team are so much active and give their best in this project. Today I open an account and start work in this platform. Great Feature with good service.

szainhashmi12

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

IQF is a token with which you can receive a cashback of up to 90% of the commission in the IQFinex trading ecosystem. The ecosystem includes Cryptocurrency Exchange, Cold   wallet, Margin module and CopyTrading module.
Show video - https:/[Suspicious link removed]/nQ9GhJLSZn

IQFinex

@IQFinexcom
Following Following @IQFinexcom

Hope you like it. You can watch it here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlhhdKPR1Hw
Also, a new task for Airdrop program is ready. 🥳 Leave your comment to our new video, send us a report and get 40 IQF tokens for free

You are able to make deposits and withdrawals for PTT token.
nskk2000

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:53:05 PM

I have tried this exchange and found this to be highly user-friendly.
Free coins and airdrops are added advantage.
Look forward to see listing of top project on it.
asifhashmi512

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:34:27 PM

I really love with IQFINEX. Fast and Secure Exchange. We can easily trade any coin in it. Provide Ip filtering Security, give fast input and output and take 0.15% low commission. I opened account and join airdrop and earned 38$ from it.

Thanks you very much IQfinex
szainhashmi0

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:27:02 PM

JOIN Iqfinex Airdrop program, make  simple tasks and get tokens for free! Today, you can get 5 different tokens on your balances.
More information here - (link: https://www.iqfinex.com/airdrop) iqfinex.com/airdrop
I am pleased to inform you that deposit on BTC, BCH and ERC20 tokens is available again. Withdrawals on this currencies start to work in automatic mode and will become much faster
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 09:18:20 PM

THIS IS A SCAM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5050214.0

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
saba1256

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 02:57:36 AM

I have joined IQFinex, IQfinex is a growing new exchange , i will be trade more and should be trading rewards like fees discount or token for trading. I hope admin will add more features for befits of traders.

Airdrop PEPE Claim 10$
A NEW EXCHANGE,SIGN UP TO GET 7 USDT  (https://u.to/Yzz7Hw)
Jared.JaSean

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:17:23 AM

I'm so glad that I came across IQFinex. For starters the webpage is very user friendly on a mobile device, which is a huge deal for anyone using an exchange market on their smart phone.  They have great coins & tokens like Pink Taxi, BAT & ZRX which are all great products with meaningful usage.  I can't wait for others to get added, but for now it is great.
islafilipina
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:56:05 AM

im so bless i seeing this amazing project, i know this is just the beginning of there journey, i saw already where this be heading, this project will be one of the key opening to expand the modern world of digital currency ,good luck and god bless
salmanaziz70

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:16:20 AM

seems to  be promising and amazing exchange with lots of users already on it.  I witnessed number of users already on it and prayed for its success.
stay blessed and thanks for this amazing and potential platform
iqFinTech (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:50:46 AM

Thanks everyone for your feedback! Cool
We took into account all your wishes and made a cool thing to you! Wink

Dear users. We have great news!  Cheesy
We added a referral system to our project. Bring a friend and get 10% of the tokens that he will receive under the Airdrop program! You can learn more information on our official website, in the "News" section - https://www.iqfinex.com/news/view/62
evil50

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:04:41 AM

IQFinex - Cryptocurrency exchange (crypto-to-crypto)

OUR ADVANTAGES:
MULTI-CHARTS: You can track and trade up to 4 trading instruments on one screen at a time
INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMIZING: 12 options for the location of the charts and trading instruments of your choice
SET OF INDICATORS: Use built-in technical indicators for market analysis
TIMEFRAMES: Time intervals for displaying charts from 1 minute to 1 week (12 intervals)
SECURITY: Complete work safety, thanks to IP filtering, data encryption and two-factor authentication.
API: High-speed connection channel for each client up to 100 requests per second
INPUT-OUTPUT:  Absence of limits on input-output of funds and quick processing of requests
NEWS ALERTS: Be aware of upcoming events on the tools thanks to the calendar of events
SUPPORT: Operational support for users, thanks to the Live Chat on the platform

The wide platform functionality with a simple and convenient interface that will allow you to reach new heights in trading of crypto-currency. High security standards, implemented on the platform, will protect you from surprises.

Low Commission: The Commission for Limit and Market 0.15% is one of the lowest in the industry.
Limits: 2 BTC in a day for not verified users. No limits for trading after verification
Our coins: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Dash, Tether, Golem, Hackspace, OmiseGO, TRON, EOS, VeChain, 0x, Augur, Maker, Status, IQF
Current status: BETA TESTING
IQFinex can be tested by anyone who has passed a simple registration. All users will get a test balance equivalent to $ 500 for each trading instrument. The accrued balance can be applied in a demo-trade, as close to real trading as possible.
The most active users during the Beta-testing period will receive IQF tokens, the value of which will be provided by part of the future earnings of the exchange. Join our beta testing on https://iqfinex.com/more-detailed
nskk2000

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:01:31 PM

The exchange is giving free tokens worth several thousands satoshis. So far, I am totally impressed with ease of login, trading interface and security features. Best of luck to the hard working team.
omar123456

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:14:41 PM

nice project! I really love with IQFINEX. Fast and Secure Exchange. We can easily trade any coin in it. Provide Ip filtering Security, give fast input and output and take 0.15% low commission. I love to see the outcome of this exchange everyday . keep up the good work guys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: