Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IQFinex - Innovative cryptocurrency exchange  (Read 4575 times)
Nonamer686

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:10:49 PM

Alright guys, now I wanna say that when I opened a website of this exchange I was so lucky coz I rly like design of it, good support team, many pars and etc.
Good luck with your project and I will be with you <3
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OrionRU

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:14:53 PM

IQFinex project become popular in it`s field with a great speed. A lot of information in free access. Popularity of the project show that it will be interesting for investors. Strong team show I high results. Safety and stability of this progect was not get under the question from very beginning.
Allexxx80

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:16:51 PM

Hello! Good news. This project has a great future. I am very glad that I have found this project! I hope it will only grow and develop. I will recommend it to my friends and acquaintances. Developers good luck and success!
ThienthanhHN

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:39:30 PM

Through researching the project I feel that this is a potential project; I am very much interested in this project; I believe in the team of this project; Hope the token will fly soaring.
Pasha1234

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:46:21 PM

Your company is very promising and has a place to be in the cryptocurrency market.     The most important thing is to show all your investors and customers the value and importance of the product you are working on. A great project and the team with it is amazing.The  project is already pleased with the fact that there are a lot of tasks on bounty,and therefore earn tokens of the campaign will be easy and simple. First of all, helping  to become popular and successful!
aboeluosr

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:52:06 PM

I find problems in the application of the desktop I do not know if the problem is my device There is a mistake I hope to help quickly Thank you because the project I see as a great future
AdigunaR

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:56:15 PM

Okay, thanks,
The IQFinex Exchange is a big project.
I hope that this IQFinex exchange will skyrocket and give large profits to users.
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:00:30 PM

My good friend invited me to you and I am very happy, I really liked your project, I am very glad to join you in the early days. I think that you expect a great success.
Putrakerang

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:19:55 PM

Nice platform with IQFINEX exchange

It's simple platform and easier for me . Let's more trust peforma and build simple platform for easier and comfortable for next trading exchange

IQFINEX will be favourite exchange with IQFinTech project generation

Still keep spirit and trusted forever
ahmed19

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:32:20 PM

Guys, beta testing is in its active stage. Join us on iqfinex.com.  We do not stay on one place. Our developers team continuous work on improving the project. Send us your ideas, reports and views and we will do the excellent product together!
mohadrop

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:46:13 PM

IQFinex is a multi crypto trading platform, Situated in Switzerland. Clients can get to various trading tools that will assist them on exchanging (purchase/offer) BTC, ETH, and USDT with the particular accessible sets. For every exchange, IQFinex charges a commission of 0.15%. What's more, the platform includes a crypto wallet that enables clients to store, secure and oversee multiple Cryptocurrency with versatile help.
#*I trust iqFinTech*
Princessa Bitcoin

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:59:24 PM

IQFinex Cryptocurrency Exchange is an innovative trading platform that combines a clear interface and a low trading commission. The API provides access to all the capabilities of the IQFinex platform, and the support service is always in touch in the online chat. Our team consists of 30 people and seven years of development experience, as well as the assistance of the best blockchain consultants in the development of the exchange. When developing the platform, the best world techniques were used. We took everything that traders need and implemented it in the IQFinex platform
taleb1919

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:02:46 PM

Guys, beta testing is in its active stage. Join us on iqfinex.com.  We do not stay on one place. Our developers team continuous work on improving the project. Send us your ideas, reports and views and we will do the excellent product together!
anoura215

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:10:39 PM

Your company is very promising and has a place to be in the cryptocurrency market.     The most important thing is to show all your investors and customers the value and importance of the product you are working on. A great project and the team with it is amazing.The  project is already pleased with the fact that there are a lot of tasks on bounty,and therefore earn tokens of the campaign will be easy and simple. First of all, helping  to become popular and successful!
ahah2929

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:15:36 PM

I like project for you .I am confident in the success of the project and will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances.
You are one of those teams that create the future in the present.
I wish all the best with the project.
I like this exchange
xzibitlel

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:15:55 PM

Hello. Not long ago he joined this project. I think this is a very good project. It is very good that I already participate in this. I recommend this project to everyone.
Shouquat20

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:32:57 PM

JOIN THE PROJECT
https://www.iqfinex.com/?referral=3dj1l90hr81000
A nice project with great prospect.
Excellent project for 2018. This project looks serious and the goal is worthwhile.
I think that the project will take the leading place in the crypto community.
I'm hearing good things from others that I trust about
https://www.iqfinex.com/?referral=3dj1l90hr81000
I am really excited to be a apart of this revolution.
I would make sure i introduce my friends a d family as well.
This is a very good team, a young and promising team.
VoinaMir

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:40:13 PM

IQFinex - oдин из лyчшиx oбмeнoв кpиптoвaлютaми, кoтopый yжe зaпyщeн нa кpиптopeaльнoм pынкe, c yдoбным интepфeйcoм c пpoфeccиoнaльным взглядoм, этo, нecoмнeннo, cтaнeт oдним из лyчшиx в oбмeннoй плaтфopмe в ближaйшeм бyдyщeм.Hy, я ждaл этoгo пpoeктa в тeчeниe дoлгoгo вpeмeни, и, нaкoнeц, oн был yкaзaн нa пepвoй биpжe, и я yчacтвoвaл в ICO, и я xoчy, чтoбы этoт пpoeкт пpoдoлжилcя в тeчeниe длитeльнoгo вpeмeни и мoжeт лeгкo дocтичь ycпexa, пoтoмy чтo этo peaльный пpoeкт и пoлyчить xopoшyю кoмaндy.
zaki909

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:40:27 PM

We do not stand still. A lot of new, interesting and really important features were made by our team!

- We've added a new classic interface of the trading platform. Try the simple and habitual trading platform and choose wich one you prefer more: classic(simple) or multicharts (advanced).
- The page "News" was added to our official website - https://www.iqfinex.com/news . Be aware of all our events
- We are on the final stage of our work on the cold IQFinex wallet.

Join us on iqfinex.com and learn more about us!
azaz565

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:45:44 PM

MULTI-CHARTS: You can track and trade up to 4 trading instruments on one screen at a time
INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMIZING: 12 options for the location of the charts and trading instruments of your choice
SET OF INDICATORS: Use built-in technical indicators for market analysis
TIMEFRAMES: Time intervals for displaying charts from 1 minute to 1 week (12 intervals)
SECURITY: Complete work safety, thanks to IP filtering, data encryption and two-factor authentication.
API: High-speed connection channel for each client up to 100 requests per second
INPUT-OUTPUT:  Absence of limits on input-output of funds and quick processing of requests
NEWS ALERTS: Be aware of upcoming events on the tools thanks to the calendar of events
SUPPORT: Operational support for users, thanks to the Live Chat on the platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: