Bitcoin Forum
August 29, 2024, 11:23:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IQFinex - Innovative cryptocurrency exchange  (Read 4584 times)
face3468

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:49:42 AM

IQF Tokens will allow you to participate in the CashBack program of the IQFinex cryptocurrency exchange and return up to 90% of the trade commission, which will start no later than 1 DEC'18. To receive CashBack there is no need to send IQF tokens, it is enough to keep them on the account. In addition, the token economy has a growth model - 30% of IQFinex profit will be used to buy back tokens from the market and burn them. The buy back will continue until 50% from the initial emission is left in the turnover. 3Dima84
ramy6223

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:56:40 AM

Your company is very promising and has a place to be in the cryptocurrency market.     The most important thing is to show all your investors and customers the value and importance of the product you are working on. A great project and the team with it is amazing.The  project is already pleased with the fact that there are a lot of tasks on bounty,and therefore earn tokens of the campaign will be easy and simple. First of all, helping  to become popular and successful!
mans8474

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:01:02 AM

IQF Tokens will allow you to participate in the CashBack program of the IQFinex cryptocurrency exchange and return up to 90% of the trade commission, which will start no later than 1 DEC'18. To receive CashBack there is no need to send IQF tokens, it is enough to keep them on the account. In addition, the token economy has a growth model - 30% of IQFinex profit will be used to buy back tokens from the market and burn them. The buy back will continue until 50% from the initial emission is left in the turnover. The funds received from the sale of IQF will be aimed at developing the IQFinex trading ecosystem, in particular the launch of the Margin module and the Funding module, as well as the Copy Trading module. To date, the ecosystem has already launched the exchange and offline wallet - IQFinex Wallet
nadua2579

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:04:19 AM

IQF Tokens will allow you to participate in the CashBack program of the IQFinex cryptocurrency exchange and return up to 90% of the trade commission, which will start no later than 1 DEC'18. To receive CashBack there is no need to send IQF tokens, it is enough to keep them on the account. In addition, the token economy has a growth model - 30% of IQFinex profit will be used to buy back tokens from the market and burn them. The buy back will continue until 50% from the initial emission is left in the turnover. The funds received from the sale of IQF will be aimed at developing the IQFinex trading ecosystem, in particular the launch of the Margin module and the Funding module, as well as the Copy Trading module. To date, the ecosystem has already launched the exchange and offline wallet - IQFinex Wallet
BTC
wafa21875

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:08:30 AM

IQFinex  excellent project. It has a great team of professionals behind it. I think your team had a perfect project which can help many in future for many people. hope you will succeed. This actually looks very realistic. I'm happy to be Join Here."iqFinTech" a real nice exchange with a lot of detailed and well explained details which makes trading a lot more easier than before.
samy69089

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:22:33 AM

Rore

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:23:59 AM

I saw the exchange by chance, I decided to register, I liked the exchange first of all as a convenience, I don’t need to install applications, a mobile version was built into the browser, I really liked the airdrop section, where every beginner can try to start trading. Successes you developers
arnab1725

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:24:29 AM

Hello,

Thank you for your interest to our project. Yes, you are right, 10-AUG-2018 we have added HAC token on our exchange. Now you can trade on the HAC/BTC pair.
BAPPAM

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:03:30 AM

This is an amazing project with great focus, team spirit and wonderful ideas that will surprise everyone !
fasfaster

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:03:59 AM

Exchange IQFinex is just great! Very user friendly interface. Everything is very simple and intuitive. Large selection of available languages. Clear and fairly large charts with all kinds of indicators. There is everything necessary for comfortable work of the trader. Also a large selection of shopping pairs.
paramkaur090

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:38:12 AM

This is an amazing project with great focus, team spirit and wonderful ideas that will surprise everyone !
kormaxip84

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:58:24 AM

Good project!
I saw the exchange by chance, I decided to register, I liked the exchange first of all as a convenience, I don’t need to install applications, a mobile version was built into the browser, I really liked the airdrop section, where every beginner can try to start trading. Successes you developers
mahmoud2

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:59:24 AM

great project/congret team best
aelon999

Activity: 6
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 10:03:38 AM

This project was very nice and useful for us all. district continue to progress together
philips111

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:15:53 AM

very nice good project i wish this project go the moon !
EvanTakiuddin

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:40:18 AM

mazalevski

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:59:52 AM

Hello

this is great project and glad to be near with this very nice promising project .. its your time to join with it and
. I used this site its a good site for me I like it so much and I trust of this site beacause is a amazing platform . I like it so so so much . I love it so much
mopxy

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:28:35 PM

A lot of exchanges are happening, and the best ones are visible.
I hope that IQ Finex will be one of them.
I would like the Korea Exchange to find Coin that survives, and I would like to see more profits for our customers who are listed on the list.
If that happens, it's going to be a survival transaction among many exchanges.
Among them, I want to be rich or rich with my assets.
 We hope to be a sustainable and evolving IQfinex.
vkrathor09

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:50:05 PM

IQFinex is better project than other exchange but less advertisement make more offer and valuble airdrop to attract more cryptolovers
wawanbayu99

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:51:23 PM

IQFinex is better project than other exchange but less advertisement make more offer and valuble airdrop to attract more crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: