Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:33:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💎Tip Blockchain💎 Mass adoption powered by Discovery on the Blockchain📱📱  (Read 3649 times)
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:04:50 PM

Can any crypto be used for tipping or will there be a native token in this network and only that one can be transferred among users?

TIP is meant to be a payment system. The name has nothing to do with tipping/giving tips. We are creating an ecosystem where users can transact easily with each other and with businesses. Payments, peer-to-peer transfers, a social aspect and more will be possible on our platform. Our key distinguishing point is our Discovery aspect, which allows users to find each other, businesses and services on our network.

Understood that wrong then. I mean the name certainly suggests it has to do with tipping Smiley users can only find each other if everyone applies loose privacy settings or if they share data with each other in advance of a transaction? If they share it in advance though that is quite the same as using another network isn't it?
Just think about this forum here everyone is trying to make their username as more famous because they want to make themselves as the famous and trusted person to give their service and to start their business with full trust. In the same way people at there will want to join and will make their username to give service and support to the community.
Up to which I got it is confirmed that people like to show and make their identity in the places where businesses need trust. Here people will like to have their identity to make their businesses. They will be there for their businesses and for their other services which they want to give to earn profit.
The governments which want regulation also want to see this technology in the crypto currencies. So they will order all of their users to use this project. I think this project is more better to join rather than a ban or any other restriction. Suppose if it is banned in Bangladesh then when they will see this project then the government will allow them to use crypto under this project.
The south Korea has already ordered for a system like TIP blockchain. They said that the usernames in the transactions are required. So this aim will be completed by the TIP Blockchain only. I have hope that South Korea will be the first to legalize TIP Blockchain first.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:06:39 PM

Can any crypto be used for tipping or will there be a native token in this network and only that one can be transferred among users?

TIP is meant to be a payment system. The name has nothing to do with tipping/giving tips. We are creating an ecosystem where users can transact easily with each other and with businesses. Payments, peer-to-peer transfers, a social aspect and more will be possible on our platform. Our key distinguishing point is our Discovery aspect, which allows users to find each other, businesses and services on our network.

Understood that wrong then. I mean the name certainly suggests it has to do with tipping Smiley users can only find each other if everyone applies loose privacy settings or if they share data with each other in advance of a transaction? If they share it in advance though that is quite the same as using another network isn't it?
Just think about this forum here everyone is trying to make their username as more famous because they want to make themselves as the famous and trusted person to give their service and to start their business with full trust. In the same way people at there will want to join and will make their username to give service and support to the community.
Up to which I got it is confirmed that people like to show and make their identity in the places where businesses need trust. Here people will like to have their identity to make their businesses. They will be there for their businesses and for their other services which they want to give to earn profit.
The governments which want regulation also want to see this technology in the crypto currencies. So they will order all of their users to use this project. I think this project is more better to join rather than a ban or any other restriction. Suppose if it is banned in Bangladesh then when they will see this project then the government will allow them to use crypto under this project.
The south Korea has already ordered for a system like TIP blockchain. They said that the usernames in the transactions are required. So this aim will be completed by the TIP Blockchain only. I have hope that South Korea will be the first to legalize TIP Blockchain first.
It may happen in the future because I am seeing this project as much progressive and much successful in their aim and in their field. The demand is also at a peak for this project. The team members are much expert and are more active for the goal of this project.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:52:11 AM

Haha your comment is funny. As if any government will force its citizens to use a cryptocurrency application Cheesy

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Westant

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:37:47 PM

Haha your comment is funny. As if any government will force its citizens to use a cryptocurrency application Cheesy
This is an application with a technology. The governments want the technology for their convenient. They already want to use a transaction system where everyone will be known. In this application it will happen. The usernames of the crypto users will be public. 
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:50:01 PM

This is an application with a technology. The governments want the technology for their convenient. They already want to use a transaction system where everyone will be known. In this application it will happen. The usernames of the crypto users will be public. 
The governments can do anything for their benefit. If they think that there is a benefit to them and to their citizens in using this technology then they will impose them to use that.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:00:54 PM

The governments can do anything for their benefit. If they think that there is a benefit to them and to their citizens in using this technology then they will impose them to use that.
Yes the government can do anything and sometimes they do against that which is even beneficial for the public and for their country, as bitcoin and the use of it is much important for any country as it improve the economy of any country but still some countries do not understand that and ban it. Adopting TIP Blockchain and suggesting their citizens for its usage is not that bad.
Yobrich

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:03:00 PM

When will this ICO be online and how much are they giving discount to their investors in their first round of their ICO. I want to invest in it. I like to invest in early stage to get a good discount.
cj_tip

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:38:14 AM

When will this ICO be online and how much are they giving discount to their investors in their first round of their ICO. I want to invest in it. I like to invest in early stage to get a good discount.

Detailed info about token distribution & token sale rounds can be found here: https://tipblockchain.io/#tokensale

Here's a brief summary:

July 13-20, 2018: 50% bonus: 1 ETH = 15000 TIP         
July 20-27, 2018: 30% bonus; 1 ETH = 13000 TIP           
July 27-August 3, 2018: 20% bonus; 1 ETH = 12000 TIP             
August 3-10, 2018: 10% bonus; 1 ETH = 11000 TIP             
August 10-17, 2018: standard price; 1 ETH = 10000 TIP   
vabchgent

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:21:41 AM

If it is something the government wants, it is most likely something the citizens don't want. Governments for the most part are against privacy even though they claim otherwise. People should be concerned about their privacy as once it is gone, it is gone.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████

cryptonis33

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 02:01:45 PM

Tip is a third-generation blockchain platform powering mass adoption of cryptocurrency by creating an ecosystem that connects end users and businesses on a network where they can transact easily across international borders. Our solution for end-users provides user-friendly usernames that are easy to remember, and discovery, so it is easy to find other users on the network.
https://tipblockchain.io/
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:41:43 PM

I hope after you raise your funds and launch your digital content platform, you do not let it die in some months, because mostly these kind of platforms do not add any value to blockchain system or crypto world.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:39:29 PM

If it is something the government wants, it is most likely something the citizens don't want. Governments for the most part are against privacy even though they claim otherwise. People should be concerned about their privacy as once it is gone, it is gone.
Sometimes it happen that the governments do what the citizens want. People do not are worried for their privacy if they want to do their businesses. They want their identity as to be the brand of the world and they want to show their privacy for their businesses. This platform is basically for the people who want to do businesses who are much more in the world.
Westant

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:01:59 PM

Sometimes it happen that the governments do what the citizens want. People do not are worried for their privacy if they want to do their businesses. They want their identity as to be the brand of the world and they want to show their privacy for their businesses. This platform is basically for the people who want to do businesses who are much more in the world.
If we talk about the governments then the good governments adopt any thing which is better for the citizens it do not mean that the government will impose its use but it mean that at least government will not ban it. While saying about the users of crypto, if they want to use the crypto in privacy then it is their will/wish and they are free if their governments allow them while if they want to use it in their country and where privacy is banned then they have this option.

In other way for those who want to interact with others crypto users like I want and those who are merchants and want access to crypto public this project is a solid way for their success.
yuvadeep

Activity: 468
Merit: 12

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:13:06 PM

At present, as the new technology came into the market everyone is following the cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency has become an important part of our day to day life. Thus Tip main aim is to spread the cryptocurrency throughout the world by giving best solutions to all the problems that help them in finding the users, business and some other information that is available on the blockchain.
Tip Network includes blockchain; decentralized app helps users to control data that is shared on the websites. Tip Network end-to-end solutions where customers can provide information to both software and hardware applications that can connect to business and at the same time they connect end users to other users. The tip comes up with the best solution where users can use and understand it easily. That helps them to remember their usernames easily, and also helps to find out other usernames by searching their name.  Tip blockchain built a decentralized app where users can store the information, addresses and transaction details. They even can store usernames, search the username of others, can send instant messages. Tip brought the best solution for all the end-users, businesses here they provide the link that is missed to speed up the power of blockchain.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
vabchgent

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:41:08 PM

This is not only about business, it is also about private people who are interested in their privacy. Why shouldn't they be interested in their privacy? Why give it up for free?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████

Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:53:54 PM

This is not only about business, it is also about private people who are interested in their privacy. Why shouldn't they be interested in their privacy? Why give it up for free?
There are already a lot of other platforms for the private people who like to save their privacy. This platform is for those who want to use their features. Many people like these features for their business and for their activities so TIP Blockchain is bringing a bright opportunity for them.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:16:06 PM

Here is a picture of Garlum with a person of binance at 'Asia blockchain summit'.

https://i.imgur.com/YxRfloK.jpg
Westant

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:21:09 PM

Here is a picture of Garlum with a person of binance at 'Asia blockchain summit'.

That is a great step from this project. I like that type of activities from the developers. They are spreading the word of TIP blockchain with that steps. During ICO these type of activities accelerate the ICO of the project.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:14:00 AM

I read about Blockchain Tip, and found this to be a platform that uses blockchain technology to connect end users and businesses. It can be said that this goal has many development projects. In order to compete, what is the Blockchain more prominent?
cryptonis33

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 08:08:59 AM

Our vision is to create the most user-friendly and easy to use platform in the cryptocurrency economy, that connects businesses to end users, and removes the technical barriers that users face today when using cryptocurrency. Tip will be a strong catalyst for mass adoption of cryptocurrency.
https://tipblockchain.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: