Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:21:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💎Tip Blockchain💎 Mass adoption powered by Discovery on the Blockchain📱📱  (Read 3649 times)
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:31:56 PM

Our vision is to create the most user-friendly and easy to use platform in the cryptocurrency economy, that connects businesses to end users, and removes the technical barriers that users face today when using cryptocurrency. Tip will be a strong catalyst for mass adoption of cryptocurrency.
https://tipblockchain.io/
yes this platform will be a tool to create a strong connection among the businesses to the end users of blockchain technology. I am the investor of them because of their great efforts for this purpose and for the project they are giving all the resources. Their these efforts are for the whole blockchain technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bikker

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:25:23 PM

I read about Blockchain Tip, and found this to be a platform that uses blockchain technology to connect end users and businesses. It can be said that this goal has many development projects. In order to compete, what is the Blockchain more prominent?
On the whitepaper we can find all the features of this project where we can find that how is this project a unique platform for the users of cryptocurrency. They have explained well there about their milestones and about their aims within the platform they want to create for us.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:37:39 AM

Here is a picture of Garlum with a person of binance at 'Asia blockchain summit'.

With a person of Finance Cheesy It is the boss man, he is making several million dollars per day.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:41:50 PM

I believe that this project has all the prospects to attract a lot of users and thereby to put its coin into active circulation, after which its value will grow. I think she will be pleased with the convenience, especially for a certain circle of people and, as always, bribes the minimal cost of transactions when performing various operations.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:35:29 PM

Here is a picture of Garlum with a person of binance at 'Asia blockchain summit'.

With a person of Finance Cheesy It is the boss man, he is making several million dollars per day.
It shows that the team is reaching to all the peaks they can. They will definitely list the coin on binance more easily and with a shorter time period. The investors now need to come to invest as the project is going to the moon.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:02:22 AM

https://i.imgur.com/YxRfloK.jpg

It shows that the team is reaching to all the peaks they can. They will definitely list the coin on binance more easily and with a shorter time period. The investors now need to come to invest as the project is going to the moon.
They are already on the peak of all the ways they started their journey for the success of their project. All of the expert are rating this project as the most favored project. They suggest the investors to go for this project to invest and to get a profit from their investment.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:20:26 AM

https://i.imgur.com/YxRfloK.jpg

They are already on the peak of all the ways they started their journey for the success of their project. All of the expert are rating this project as the most favored project. They suggest the investors to go for this project to invest and to get a profit from their investment.
From the reviews on different crypto news platform I am sure that yes they are the best. The team members of this project are much sincere with the future of their project. The idea behind this project show their love towards the cryptocurrencies and the users of it. We can see that the team members even reached to the owners of the biggest crypto exchange.
erikstarfish

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:51:32 AM

Project sounds interesting, however very limited information in terms of the company and if the project has raised enough funds. Can someone helped me with this inquiry?
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:01:39 PM

Many benefits to consider, huh. I feel like even if you're not big into crypto, you will still be able to figure out Tip. Maybe I'm just being overly optimistic, but I think this project shows true potential. It's not too complicated for its own good, y'know?
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:33:57 PM

Project sounds interesting, however very limited information in terms of the company and if the project has raised enough funds. Can someone helped me with this inquiry?
The first round of ICO is already completed with success the details are available on their website. and they do not have limited information but all are available here and if you want them in details and more explanation then whitepaper is ready for that.
Jastetad

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:49:34 PM

The first round of ICO is already completed with success the details are available on their website. and they do not have limited information but all are available here and if you want them in details and more explanation then whitepaper is ready for that.
The numbers of the funds collected is not provided on the website which were collected in the first phase when the discount was much higher. But that was completed with huge success because of that discount. You can ask that details about the funds collected from the admins on their telegram channel.
Hamaber

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:38:58 PM

Only Two hours are remaining in the second round of ICO of TIP Blockchain. Get ready anyone who want to invest in this project.
Jastetad

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:51:21 PM

Only Two hours are remaining in the second round of ICO of TIP Blockchain. Get ready anyone who want to invest in this project.
Thanks for informing about that. I saw it yesterday and then forgot due to an issue but after coming here I found your post. I was have to inform some of my friends about that who are willing to invest in this project. I also want to them to get the profit which I will get from my investment in this project.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:12:47 PM

People are waiting impatiently for the start of this project. This is a very high potential project which will get a huge success in the future. The demand of this project is also because of the features and the tools they are providing for the users of crypto and to the merchants.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:13:06 PM

Thanks for informing about that. I saw it yesterday and then forgot due to an issue but after coming here I found your post. I was have to inform some of my friends about that who are willing to invest in this project. I also want to them to get the profit which I will get from my investment in this project.
The first phase was completed very faster. The second one is started. I think we all have to support this project to invite investors to this project. If we will invite investors to this project then the other round will also completed faster.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:48:48 PM

The first phase was completed very faster. The second one is started. I think we all have to support this project to invite investors to this project. If we will invite investors to this project then the other round will also completed faster.
Yes support this project really worth because if this project will get success then it will be the success of all we the users of crypto. Because this project is developed for the mass adoption and convenient use of cryptocurrencies. The completion of this project will bring much more people to use crypto currencies as many people find it hard to use it who are not still in the crypto field.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:00:07 AM

Yes support this project really worth because if this project will get success then it will be the success of all we the users of crypto. Because this project is developed for the mass adoption and convenient use of cryptocurrencies. The completion of this project will bring much more people to use crypto currencies as many people find it hard to use it who are not still in the crypto field.
If mass adoption is the result of this project then it is the responsibility of all of us that we give success to this project. We have to share this project with all of our friends and family and have to tell them to invest in this project. We also have to tell them that this project will help in mass adoption and with mass adoption the price of the crypto currencies increase higher and higher with each passing day.
Hamaber

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:32:59 AM

The second Round of ICO has been started, there is only 6 day remaining in this phase to complete. Invest as soon as possible to get 50% bonus.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:52:05 AM

The second Round of ICO has been started, there is only 6 day remaining in this phase to complete. Invest as soon as possible to get 50% bonus.
Thanks for keeping this community informed about the updates of the project. The time is really smaller and the bonus given in this round is much appreciating the investors have not miss this round to invest to double their profit.
Jastetad

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:01:35 PM

6 days and 12 hours are remaining. This period is really shorter. Only those will invest who will be lucky. But there is no any limit in the coins. If anyone want to invest then they have to invest in this period.
After the end of ICO the demand of the coin will be more higher and the value of the coin will increase much more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: