Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:15:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💎Tip Blockchain💎 Mass adoption powered by Discovery on the Blockchain📱📱  (Read 3649 times)
liangpodol

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:04:37 PM

Only Two hours are remaining in the second round of ICO of TIP Blockchain. Get ready anyone who want to invest in this project.
Thanks for informing about that. I saw it yesterday and then forgot due to an issue but after coming here I found your post. I was have to inform some of my friends about that who are willing to invest in this project. I also want to them to get the profit which I will get from my investment in this project.
The first phase was completed very faster. The second one is started. I think we all have to support this project to invite investors to this project. If we will invite investors to this project then the other round will also completed faster.
Yes support this project really worth because if this project will get success then it will be the success of all we the users of crypto. Because this project is developed for the mass adoption and convenient use of cryptocurrencies. The completion of this project will bring much more people to use crypto currencies as many people find it hard to use it who are not still in the crypto field.
If mass adoption is the result of this project then it is the responsibility of all of us that we give success to this project. We have to share this project with all of our friends and family and have to tell them to invest in this project. We also have to tell them that this project will help in mass adoption and with mass adoption the price of the crypto currencies increase higher and higher with each passing day.

TipBlockchain proposes to take cryptocurrency mainstream by providing solutions that make discovering users, businesses, and other useful information on the blockchain as easy as it is on social platforms.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:04:49 PM

Very interesting project. The development team of this project is impressive. I think there will be a good and popular application in the end. It is possible to invest in the project, convenient navigation on the site, a generous bonus program, which makes it possible to earn tokens.I really hope that the project will really be working, and tokens can be bought not only by those interested in the topic but also by distant people from this next year.
MakNoz

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:51:04 PM

Blockchain Tip creates the easiest to use and easy-to-use platform in the economy of cryptocurrency, which connects business to end users, and removes the technical barriers facing current users when using cryptocurrency.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:58:44 PM

Very interesting project. The development team of this project is impressive. I think there will be a good and popular application in the end. It is possible to invest in the project, convenient navigation on the site, a generous bonus program, which makes it possible to earn tokens.I really hope that the project will really be working, and tokens can be bought not only by those interested in the topic but also by distant people from this next year.
There are many more people who are also interested to invest in this project. Many of them are not on this forum and they are just investors or traders. I have some friends whom I know that they do not have any account on this forum they only use this forum to study in logout mode and they said to me that they are interested to invest in this project.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:06:09 PM

There are many more people who are also interested to invest in this project. Many of them are not on this forum and they are just investors or traders. I have some friends whom I know that they do not have any account on this forum they only use this forum to study in logout mode and they said to me that they are interested to invest in this project.
Yes some investors also live outside of this forum but many more are here. The investors often come to read the project. They spend time to read the reviews on the project threads and then they decide to invest in that particular project.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:19:51 PM

Yes some investors also live outside of this forum but many more are here. The investors often come to read the project. They spend time to read the reviews on the project threads and then they decide to invest in that particular project.
There are a lot of investors on this forum and they all invest in ICO because they know that investing in ICO bring much more money than any other investment. It is because the ICO projects give a huge bonus in the early time of ICO and those who buy any coin in the early stage of the ICO will earn that percent after the end of ICO. For example this project is currently giving 50% bonus to the investors.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:41:13 PM

There are a lot of investors on this forum and they all invest in ICO because they know that investing in ICO bring much more money than any other investment. It is because the ICO projects give a huge bonus in the early time of ICO and those who buy any coin in the early stage of the ICO will earn that percent after the end of ICO. For example this project is currently giving 50% bonus to the investors.
I also believe that the profit from the ICO investment is much higher than any other investment. The ICO investors earn even in those times when the market is not good as their bonus is their bigger profit.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:02:12 PM

I also believe that the profit from the ICO investment is much higher than any other investment. The ICO investors earn even in those times when the market is not good as their bonus is their bigger profit.
This project has a very high rating all over the internet. people around the world like to have this project live and they all are willing to invest in this project and after the end of ICO when the platform will be ready then the price of it will increase much higher. So investing in this project is very beneficial.
mixelalex

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:04:26 PM

The project is demanded in modern society. I want the mass adoption in cryptocurrency and hope this project will help me.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:59:28 PM

The project is demanded in modern society. I want the mass adoption in cryptocurrency and hope this project will help me.
Every user of crypto and every user of different projects and coins want mass adoption of their assets so that the demand of their assets increase and the value also increase. all the things which we require is planned well by the team members of the TIP blockchain. With the development of this project we will see many people coming to adopt cryptocurrencies for their use and the community will increase in this way.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:25:21 PM

Yes in this modern age when everyone is attracted to crypto and they want to use only that and the governments want a system of usernames in the addresses we can say that it is the demand of us. If we will get this project prepared then it will have a feature to show our usernames to the public and they will help us to reach us for our services.
Ejimwoolfumb

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:36:08 PM

Hey, guys.
good plan, trust in the future should run according to the planned.
cryptonis33

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:19:23 AM

Kasakasa,our decentralized mobile wallet - featuring encrypted peer to peer messaging,user-friendly usernames as addresses,search and find other users by usernames.Once users discover each other and content on the network,they will be able to freely chat with them over peer-to-peer connections. Transactions can be sent over the wallet interface or directly from a chat.
https://icobench.com/ico/tip-blockchain
Antalia

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:39:49 AM

Work towards the development of the blockchain will never cease, since it is here that the maximum potential for changing the future is laid.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:15:44 PM

Kasakasa,our decentralized mobile wallet - featuring encrypted peer to peer messaging,user-friendly usernames as addresses,search and find other users by usernames.Once users discover each other and content on the network,they will be able to freely chat with them over peer-to-peer connections. Transactions can be sent over the wallet interface or directly from a chat.
Nice explanation. I hope that this will be completed very sooner and we will have this wallet. When it is completed people will like to use that wallet as it will be more convenient for the users to cooperate with each other in any deal. They will have their money in a wallet which will also work as a social media.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:31:23 PM

Nice explanation. I hope that this will be completed very sooner and we will have this wallet. When it is completed people will like to use that wallet as it will be more convenient for the users to cooperate with each other in any deal. They will have their money in a wallet which will also work as a social media.
I myself feel it as a more convenient way to deal with crypto currencies and the crypto users. as when we deal in other social media then for completing the deal we have to go to other tab and we open the wallet or we open the other app for paying. But in this app we will do all the act for any deal in one app.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:32:37 PM

Here is a picture of Garlum with a person of binance at 'Asia blockchain summit'.

With a person of Finance Cheesy It is the boss man, he is making several million dollars per day.
It shows that the team is reaching to all the peaks they can. They will definitely list the coin on binance more easily and with a shorter time period. The investors now need to come to invest as the project is going to the moon.

The foto won't help much to get listed on Binance. Only way is to pay them and there won't be a discount. Wink

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:11:37 PM

Here is a picture of Garlum with a person of binance at 'Asia blockchain summit'.

https://i.imgur.com/YxRfloK.jpg

With a person of Finance Cheesy It is the boss man, he is making several million dollars per day.
It shows that the team is reaching to all the peaks they can. They will definitely list the coin on binance more easily and with a shorter time period. The investors now need to come to invest as the project is going to the moon.

The foto won't help much to get listed on Binance. Only way is to pay them and there won't be a discount. Wink
But it shows that the team members are more aggressive for the sake of their project. It shows that the team can reach to any peak to spread the word of their project and it shows that they are not lazy team but a more energetic team.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:26:17 PM

But it shows that the team members are more aggressive for the sake of their project. It shows that the team can reach to any peak to spread the word of their project and it shows that they are not lazy team but a more energetic team.
The team of TIP Blockchian know all the procedures about any step related to the success of their project. They also know that how to list their coin on any exchange. The image really show their potential of their energy and their struggle for the project. They are showing their energy level which not much projects can have. They are showing us the doors of success.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:35:17 PM

seeing the success of the project I am sure that the team of tip blockchain will not face any hurdle to list on that exchange. As all the circumstances which is required for the listing on binance is achieved by the project and we are just waiting that the ICO is completed. After that the team will not face any issue to pay the fees of the binance as it is a bigger project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: