Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:51:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💎Tip Blockchain💎 Mass adoption powered by Discovery on the Blockchain📱📱  (Read 3649 times)
pimbie

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:38:10 PM

On the website it is not updated that there is 30% discount going on. Can I know how to find the details of ongoing sale?
It is the page for the token sale on their website https://tokensale.tipblockchain.io/#/signup

There you can create your account and can participate in the token sale to get your 30% discount in the TIP Blockchain ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:14:58 PM

On the website it is not updated that there is 30% discount going on. Can I know how to find the details of ongoing sale?
It is the page for the token sale on their website https://tokensale.tipblockchain.io/#/signup

There you can create your account and can participate in the token sale to get your 30% discount in the TIP Blockchain ICO.
Wow! only 4 days are remaining in the 30% discount. The ICO is going very well. This project will boom the market with higher crowdfunding in the current time.
cryptonis33

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:39:50 AM

Cryptocurrencies have gotten easier to use over the years, with each step bringing on a new wave of adopters.There are still several barriers users must overcome in order to use cryptocurrency day-to-day. With the Tip platform, solution for end-users and businesses, we provide the missing link to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption.
https://tipblockchain.io
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:24:28 PM

Here is a picture of Garlum with a person of binance at 'Asia blockchain summit'.

--snip

With a person of Finance Cheesy It is the boss man, he is making several million dollars per day.
It shows that the team is reaching to all the peaks they can. They will definitely list the coin on binance more easily and with a shorter time period. The investors now need to come to invest as the project is going to the moon.

The foto won't help much to get listed on Binance. Only way is to pay them and there won't be a discount. Wink
[/b][/color]
But it shows that the team members are more aggressive for the sake of their project. It shows that the team can reach to any peak to spread the word of their project and it shows that they are not lazy team but a more energetic team.

Let's face it we don't even know what they were talking about. They just had a quick hug on that foto and that's it. Sure it would be awesome if some business ties have been made but for now we can't say.

business is business. you need to pay and wait for your turn to get you listed. photo doesn't say anything. you can have a photo with anyone but it doesn't mean you are friends with them. please be real here

Yes you are right. It was a conference and there he took a photo. Tip Blockchain developers are a very expert team and they know how to go with a business. They will go on the required procedure for any step of the progress of their project. There are many projects whose team are much lazy but this event show that the team of this project are much energetic.

And if it turns out that this foto leads to any shortcuts then that's even better but just a bonus.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:13:05 PM

Cryptocurrencies have gotten easier to use over the years, with each step bringing on a new wave of adopters.There are still several barriers users must overcome in order to use cryptocurrency day-to-day. With the Tip platform, solution for end-users and businesses, we provide the missing link to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption.
We are waiting for the project to complete sooner and to present the TIP Blockchain wallet app for the crypto users. All of them are waiting an app like that which will bring more convenience for the crypto users. I am sure that this will create a platform which will make more security for the dealings.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:20:39 PM

We are waiting for the project to complete sooner and to present the TIP Blockchain wallet app for the crypto users. All of them are waiting an app like that which will bring more convenience for the crypto users. I am sure that this will create a platform which will make more security for the dealings.
Just promote the project and try your best to bring more and more investors to the project to invest in their ICO and when the ICO will complete then they will present the product for which they are struggling. Everything depend on their ICO.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:32:04 PM

Just promote the project and try your best to bring more and more investors to the project to invest in their ICO and when the ICO will complete then they will present the product for which they are struggling. Everything depend on their ICO.
Yes we have to promote the project among other people we have to tell them about the features of this project to other users of cryptocurencies. If they will know about their features then they will be very happy with this project and they will readily invest their money in this project.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:45:29 PM

I expect this plan go up well and perfect. Detailed and profitable job, impeccably approach, vigilant website.
Till now everything is going very perfect and without any issue and seeing the work of the developers everyone is sure that in the future they will not face any issue or any difficulty in presenting the product of their project.

The website of them is really very perfect and attractive, They have updated the design work of their website a few weeks ago.
Alphagog

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:58:21 PM

Yes we have to promote the project among other people we have to tell them about the features of this project to other users of cryptocurencies. If they will know about their features then they will be very happy with this project and they will readily invest their money in this project.
You are right. There is also a benefit for us from the project if we will promote it as it has a bounty program so if we will join their bounty program and then start to promote them then we will earn some coins from the project. In this way along with the coins which we buy we will have some more extra coins.
Westant

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:14:25 PM

I expect this plan go up well and perfect. Detailed and profitable job, impeccably approach, vigilant website.
Till now everything is going very perfect and without any issue and seeing the work of the developers everyone is sure that in the future they will not face any issue or any difficulty in presenting the product of their project.

The website of them is really very perfect and attractive, They have updated the design work of their website a few weeks ago.
Yes the developers of the project are very confident. They have everything planned which is possible for them and they have the structure designed for all the features of the project. For teh completion of the project they are waiting for the ICO. There is some time remaining in the ICO just waiting for the end date of the ICO.
Hamaber

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:28:00 PM

Yes the developers of the project are very confident. They have everything planned which is possible for them and they have the structure designed for all the features of the project. For teh completion of the project they are waiting for the ICO. There is some time remaining in the ICO just waiting for the end date of the ICO.
If we look at the social media of the project then we will find it out that how much energetic the developers of the project are and will know that how much are they satisfied with their work. It shows the success of the project and prove that this app will have a wide community who will use it for their benefits.
Zistmine

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:37:12 PM

I have reviewed all the points of your idea and everything is truly very good.  Good luck guys!
All of the points of the idea which they are presenting are really amazing. When for the first time I read their whitepapers I was amazed that anyone can think like that and will work to bring a platform like that. I am fan of this idea of the project and will be impatient to use this wallet for my crypto usage.
cryptonis33

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:26:05 PM

The long-term goal of the Tip Project is to move to the Tip blockchain, where indexing and searching are supported natively on-chain.Transfer of TIP tokens will also be processed on the Tip blockchain, and not on Ethereum. This has the result of removing the centralized database and replacing that with the fully decentralized Tip Node network and IPFS.
Alphagog

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:47:52 PM

The long-term goal of the Tip Project is to move to the Tip blockchain, where indexing and searching are supported natively on-chain.Transfer of TIP tokens will also be processed on the Tip blockchain, and not on Ethereum. This has the result of removing the centralized database and replacing that with the fully decentralized Tip Node network and IPFS.
I am very happy with this planning. It will give more favor to the project. we all are interested to see type of development in the future. If all of the transactions will happen on a decentralized system then more people will like to adopt this project.
Westant

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:01:36 PM

One another important step for the project is presenting by the developers. With this decentralization of the TIP Blockchain you will make this project one of the most advanced project in the market. The use of the app will be increased because of this step in the development.
Hamaber

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:16:52 PM

One another important step for the project is presenting by the developers. With this decentralization of the TIP Blockchain you will make this project one of the most advanced project in the market. The use of the app will be increased because of this step in the development.
yes they will make this project more important for the crypto users. They will give more value to this project in this way. Just like the TRX when they were shifting to their own blockchain then many more people came to the project and they like the act very much.
Zistmine

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:37:32 PM

I appreciate the idea. I have proud that I am the part of such a project which has such a talented developers. This project is really going to be the big boss of the crypto community. This will do many more which not others have done yet.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:49:39 PM

I appreciate the idea. I have proud that I am the part of such a project which has such a talented developers. This project is really going to be the big boss of the crypto community. This will do many more which not others have done yet.
With all the set up like usernames, chat and many more if they will also do all the things on their blockchain then it will be a plus point for the user of this project. The coin value will increase with this development of the project.
I will also struggle for the promotion of the project as it will also increase the value of the coin.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:09:50 PM

I have reviewed all the points of your idea and everything is truly very good.  Good luck guys!
All of the points of the idea which they are presenting are really amazing. When for the first time I read their whitepapers I was amazed that anyone can think like that and will work to bring a platform like that. I am fan of this idea of the project and will be impatient to use this wallet for my crypto usage.
They are really something which we need a lot in the current time when people find it hard that who are from their friends and family in the crypto and when people find it hard to deal in bitcoin in their local and international market.
Alphagog

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:23:41 PM

They are really something which we need a lot in the current time when people find it hard that who are from their friends and family in the crypto and when people find it hard to deal in bitcoin in their local and international market.
For local businesses it will bring a great tool for their publicity as they will announce their service and people will know them on the platform as they will know the usernames of that businesses and they will pay for that services which are provided by that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: