Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:10:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💎Tip Blockchain💎 Mass adoption powered by Discovery on the Blockchain📱📱  (Read 3649 times)
Nago

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:40:32 PM

Howe much are the chances for this project to list their coin on binance and bittrex and okex? Will they get in there easily or will we have to wait for longer like in other projects we do?
You do not know that how much is this project beneficial for the crypto community and you do not know that how much is the demand of this platform in the crypto community that is why you are asking that question. Delay face only those projects which do not have any solid platform for their project and do not have any good community.
This project has many benefits for the crypto community and seeing the features of the project it is sure that many people will join the project and they are already on the project and are waiting for these exchanges to list the coin so when the community will be higher then it will not be hard for the coin to be listed on these exchanges.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:43:51 PM

Howe much are the chances for this project to list their coin on binance and bittrex and okex? Will they get in there easily or will we have to wait for longer like in other projects we do?
You do not know that how much is this project beneficial for the crypto community and you do not know that how much is the demand of this platform in the crypto community that is why you are asking that question. Delay face only those projects which do not have any solid platform for their project and do not have any good community.
This project has many benefits for the crypto community and seeing the features of the project it is sure that many people will join the project and they are already on the project and are waiting for these exchanges to list the coin so when the community will be higher then it will not be hard for the coin to be listed on these exchanges.
Actually it is a type of project for which it is not hard to complete the requirements for the listing on these projects. This project already have a bigger community and a solid project and business and the team members are also solid and expert in their field.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:47:27 PM

Actually it is a type of project for which it is not hard to complete the requirements for the listing on these projects. This project already have a bigger community and a solid project and business and the team members are also solid and expert in their field.
Yes all of the requirements for listing on these exchanges are already completed by this project. The other project often take longer time and are denied from listing on these exchanges because they cannot provide that requirements and many times they fail in this examination while Tip Blockchain is the best one and will get chance much faster.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:51:23 PM

Nice tracking site. But the information is either too much or too little. Also the UI doesn't look great at least to me. Either the UI has to be enhanced to users needs to get used to it.Keep track of your progress

This: https://discover.tipblockchain.io/ is just the demo app.  Official app launch is later this year - based on the roadmap it will be around November.  It's a work in progress.  Definitely will see many updates and many upgrades.
The demo is working great, I was expecting the same thing and it is designed as mentioned in the whitepaper and the description of the project. People are already very impatient for to join this app and they are coming to create their accounts and reserve their usernames. It shows that it will be the top 1 platform for the crypto users.
Yes that will really be the top 1 platform of the crypto community. It is right that we like to reserve our usernames in the project because after that it will be hard to get a nice username because the rush will be very higher on this project.
After the launch of their regular app people will come more to join the project because now a working platform of them will come to us and we will find a way to interact with other users of the project and of the crypto community. This will be a super platform for the crypto community
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:55:24 PM

Nice tracking site. But the information is either too much or too little. Also the UI doesn't look great at least to me. Either the UI has to be enhanced to users needs to get used to it.Keep track of your progress

This: https://discover.tipblockchain.io/ is just the demo app.  Official app launch is later this year - based on the roadmap it will be around November.  It's a work in progress.  Definitely will see many updates and many upgrades.
The demo is working great, I was expecting the same thing and it is designed as mentioned in the whitepaper and the description of the project. People are already very impatient for to join this app and they are coming to create their accounts and reserve their usernames. It shows that it will be the top 1 platform for the crypto users.
Yes that will really be the top 1 platform of the crypto community. It is right that we like to reserve our usernames in the project because after that it will be hard to get a nice username because the rush will be very higher on this project.
After the launch of their regular app people will come more to join the project because now a working platform of them will come to us and we will find a way to interact with other users of the project and of the crypto community. This will be a super platform for the crypto community
I also believe that this platform will be the super platform for the crypto community, because this platform is solving a great demand of the crypto community. We want to know that who in our community are using crypto. We want to get more knowledge from them if they are in our local area,
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:59:12 PM

I also believe that this platform will be the super platform for the crypto community, because this platform is solving a great demand of the crypto community. We want to know that who in our community are using crypto. We want to get more knowledge from them if they are in our local area,
Yes this will be our pleasure if we will know about other people around us who are using crypto currencies and we will be able to contact them this app and then we can deal with this platform in offline businesses using the crypto currencies. I wish more success to this project even after the launch.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:03:56 PM

Yes this will be our pleasure if we will know about other people around us who are using crypto currencies and we will be able to contact them this app and then we can deal with this platform in offline businesses using the crypto currencies. I wish more success to this project even after the launch.
But many people will not like to show their identity to others so in this app you will find not all of them who will be in the crypto community. Some people afraid to show their identity in the crypto community.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:15:16 PM

But many people will not like to show their identity to others so in this app you will find not all of them who will be in the crypto community. Some people afraid to show their identity in the crypto community.
There are many things which are required in the crypto filed and in which the users of crypto think it important to make an identity of them in the crypto community and because of that they will want to have their identity with a username on this platform and they will like to be in this project and will work for the crypto field and their businesses.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:15:43 PM

Very fashionable project, you walk on the right road, do you have any other reward plan besides signature plan, and what's the progress of your exchange?COINS are valuable only in circulation

IDEX and Bancor so far. 

I am happy to hear about that, I am the member of bancor exchange and that is great news for me that from the first listing it will be available on my exchange. I hope the trading will be very interesting for me in this coin.
The trading of the coin will be really interesting but we have to hold the coin of this project because the price of the coin will increase from day to day as the user of the project will increase when anyone will hear about this app. That is a great tool for all of us who are in the crypto field.
Holding this coin for longer time is a very nice idea, if anyone will not hold the coin for longer time will lose their profit in the future as we all know that in the future the value of the coin will increase as in the future more people will come to invest their money in this project.
I am also in the favor is this project and want to hold the coin for longer time as this is the start of the project and in the start the value will be the same which is in the ICO but in the future the value of the coin will be very higher because of the more money coming to be invested in this project.
I agree! This is a project that gives great meaning to the cryptographic community. There will be more people, more money to support and invest in the project. Certainly after the ICO, the value of Blockchain Tip will rise a lot. Are there any other interesting ideas about investing and keeping Blockchain Tip at this point?
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:21:14 PM

Very fashionable project, you walk on the right road, do you have any other reward plan besides signature plan, and what's the progress of your exchange?COINS are valuable only in circulation

IDEX and Bancor so far. 

I am happy to hear about that, I am the member of bancor exchange and that is great news for me that from the first listing it will be available on my exchange. I hope the trading will be very interesting for me in this coin.
The trading of the coin will be really interesting but we have to hold the coin of this project because the price of the coin will increase from day to day as the user of the project will increase when anyone will hear about this app. That is a great tool for all of us who are in the crypto field.
Holding this coin for longer time is a very nice idea, if anyone will not hold the coin for longer time will lose their profit in the future as we all know that in the future the value of the coin will increase as in the future more people will come to invest their money in this project.
I am also in the favor is this project and want to hold the coin for longer time as this is the start of the project and in the start the value will be the same which is in the ICO but in the future the value of the coin will be very higher because of the more money coming to be invested in this project.
I agree! This is a project that gives great meaning to the cryptographic community. There will be more people, more money to support and invest in the project. Certainly after the ICO, the value of Blockchain Tip will rise a lot. Are there any other interesting ideas about investing and keeping Blockchain Tip at this point?
The best idea is that the Korea government when announced the regulations then they announced that it is important to have their names in the transactions of your crypto I think if it is not provided by others then it will be available in this project, as it will have their own blockchain and it will have the transparent system of transactions with usernames.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:25:17 PM

The best idea is that the Korea government when announced the regulations then they announced that it is important to have their names in the transactions of your crypto I think if it is not provided by others then it will be available in this project, as it will have their own blockchain and it will have the transparent system of transactions with usernames.
So the governments strict to crypto will like this project and will announce for the usage of this project only in their countries if they will launch the regulations on the crypto. The team members of this project has solved a bigger problem to the world of crypto.
Westant

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:28:02 PM

So the governments strict to crypto will like this project and will announce for the usage of this project only in their countries if they will launch the regulations on the crypto. The team members of this project has solved a bigger problem to the world of crypto.
Yes that is the actual point. Those government who will want regulation will not ban tip blockchain and it will increase the demand of this platform much more and then at that time the price of this coin will also reach to a much higher value and then we will be millionaires.
BetaRing

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:29:21 PM

Yes that is the actual point. Those government who will want regulation will not ban tip blockchain and it will increase the demand of this platform much more and then at that time the price of this coin will also reach to a much higher value and then we will be millionaires.
It is right that then in that case everyone ill only use this project for their crypto usage. It will be like the legalization of this project by the governments and then we people know that legalization rise the value of the coin to the moon.
Westant

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:36:25 PM

It is right that then in that case everyone ill only use this project for their crypto usage. It will be like the legalization of this project by the governments and then we people know that legalization rise the value of the coin to the moon.
And we all know that south Korea has already the demand for a system like that so it means that the people of that country will happily join this project because in this project they will fulfill the rules of the government and they will not be punished by the use of that but the government will allow them to use it.
BetaRing

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:38:24 PM

And we all know that south Korea has already the demand for a system like that so it means that the people of that country will happily join this project because in this project they will fulfill the rules of the government and they will not be punished by the use of that but the government will allow them to use it.
Yes this project has a high demand in that country and some other where crypto is banned because of anonymity. In these countries the blockchain era will be started again and it is sure that after the launch of the tip blockchain regular application the demand of the project increased much higher to increase the value of the coin.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:43:36 PM

Yes this project has a high demand in that country and some other where crypto is banned because of anonymity. In these countries the blockchain era will be started again and it is sure that after the launch of the tip blockchain regular application the demand of the project increased much higher to increase the value of the coin.
The demand of the project will really be very high because just look at this one feature which will bring a bigger community of the world to adopt this platform and this project not only have this single feature but it has a number of features which will bring all of the crypto users to use this app.
Roocky

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:50:17 PM

The demand of the project will really be very high because just look at this one feature which will bring a bigger community of the world to adopt this platform and this project not only have this single feature but it has a number of features which will bring all of the crypto users to use this app.
Yes the features of this project are much more and all of them are very beneficial for the crypto market in this stage of the blockchain. All of the credits goes to the developers of the project who thought such a bigger idea for us and for the success of the crypto community.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:55:01 PM

Yes the features of this project are much more and all of them are very beneficial for the crypto market in this stage of the blockchain. All of the credits goes to the developers of the project who thought such a bigger idea for us and for the success of the crypto community.
I like the feature for the merchants the most because it will bring all of the merchants to accept the cryptocurrency for their business and it will make it more easy to use our crypto coins to buy and sell different things in any portion of the world.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:56:47 PM

I like the feature for the merchants the most because it will bring all of the merchants to accept the cryptocurrency for their business and it will make it more easy to use our crypto coins to buy and sell different things in any portion of the world.
Yes this feature is really the best one because I am also facing uissue in converting bitcoin and other crypto to fiat while I need to spend some money and I know if this project will launch then merchants will not deny to use it and will adopt crypto and will make it easy for us to use crypto for our daily purchases.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:58:48 PM

Yes this feature is really the best one because I am also facing uissue in converting bitcoin and other crypto to fiat while I need to spend some money and I know if this project will launch then merchants will not deny to use it and will adopt crypto and will make it easy for us to use crypto for our daily purchases.
Yes that is the headache for the crypto user nowadays and for that conversion to fiat the users of crypto are facing very lose in the fees of exchange. Many exchanges in the time of fluctuation often increase their fees and get more money from us. I therefor wait for this feature the more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: