Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:25:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💎Tip Blockchain💎 Mass adoption powered by Discovery on the Blockchain📱📱  (Read 3649 times)
papanipapi

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:48:12 AM

It's better to HODL their alt coins, and sooner that coin have an equivalent $$$

Looking forward on this project. Hope you will go to the moon soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yabbadabba

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:35:03 AM

An excellent project, TIP is worthy of all investors and long-term holding, because it's making it easier for beginners and  non-beginners. Great idea, good luck TIP team and investors.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:32:56 AM

It's better to HODL their alt coins, and sooner that coin have an equivalent $$$

It is not difficult for this project to reach to the moon. The price of the project will rise to the moon because of the demand of the project and the uses of this project for the beneficial of the crypto community.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:36:28 AM

It is not difficult for this project to reach to the moon. The price of the project will rise to the moon because of the demand of the project and the uses of this project for the beneficial of the crypto community.
seeing the usage of the project and the current high traffic to the project we can rely on the statement that in the future the value of the coin will be very higher and it will continue rise with the increasing community of the crypto as they all will need this project for the smooth dealings in the crypto.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:41:04 AM

The demand of the project will really be very high because just look at this one feature which will bring a bigger community of the world to adopt this platform and this project not only have this single feature but it has a number of features which will bring all of the crypto users to use this app.
Yes the features of this project are much more and all of them are very beneficial for the crypto market in this stage of the blockchain. All of the credits goes to the developers of the project who thought such a bigger idea for us and for the success of the crypto community.
I like the feature for the merchants the most because it will bring all of the merchants to accept the cryptocurrency for their business and it will make it more easy to use our crypto coins to buy and sell different things in any portion of the world.
Yes this feature is really the best one because I am also facing uissue in converting bitcoin and other crypto to fiat while I need to spend some money and I know if this project will launch then merchants will not deny to use it and will adopt crypto and will make it easy for us to use crypto for our daily purchases.
Yes that is the headache for the crypto user nowadays and for that conversion to fiat the users of crypto are facing very lose in the fees of exchange. Many exchanges in the time of fluctuation often increase their fees and get more money from us. I therefor wait for this feature the more.
yes. I am also interested in its service features
Tip is the third generation blockchain platform. This platform is the easiest to use in the cryptocurrency economy, which connects businesses to end users, and removes the technical barriers that today's users face when using cryptocurrency.
In the crypto when they both get interaction with each other and find it easy to connect with each other then they will not need to go for the exchanges to convert their money to fiat to buy any thing for their needs but they will use on their cryptocurrencies to buy things.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:48:47 AM

The demand of the project will really be very high because just look at this one feature which will bring a bigger community of the world to adopt this platform and this project not only have this single feature but it has a number of features which will bring all of the crypto users to use this app.
Yes the features of this project are much more and all of them are very beneficial for the crypto market in this stage of the blockchain. All of the credits goes to the developers of the project who thought such a bigger idea for us and for the success of the crypto community.
I like the feature for the merchants the most because it will bring all of the merchants to accept the cryptocurrency for their business and it will make it more easy to use our crypto coins to buy and sell different things in any portion of the world.
Yes this feature is really the best one because I am also facing uissue in converting bitcoin and other crypto to fiat while I need to spend some money and I know if this project will launch then merchants will not deny to use it and will adopt crypto and will make it easy for us to use crypto for our daily purchases.
Yes that is the headache for the crypto user nowadays and for that conversion to fiat the users of crypto are facing very lose in the fees of exchange. Many exchanges in the time of fluctuation often increase their fees and get more money from us. I therefor wait for this feature the more.
Tip is the third generation blockchain platform. This platform is the easiest to use in the cryptocurrency economy, which connects businesses to end users, and removes the technical barriers that today's users face when using cryptocurrency.
In the crypto when they both get interaction with each other and find it easy to connect with each other then they will not need to go for the exchanges to convert their money to fiat to buy any thing for their needs but they will use on their cryptocurrencies to buy things.
If this problem will be solved and people will directly use their coins to purchase any thing they need then it will give a good future to the coins of crypto as it will then keep the coin at higher value in the exchanges people will not dump the price of coins on exchanges.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:32:57 PM

If this problem will be solved and people will directly use their coins to purchase any thing they need then it will give a good future to the coins of crypto as it will then keep the coin at higher value in the exchanges people will not dump the price of coins on exchanges.
Yes with this convenience we will see a good progress in the market of the coins. Many people are selling on the exchanges because they need money for buying things in their daily needs and to spend on their expenditures for their family. The market will see a continuous rise in the exchanges.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:39:00 PM

Yes with this convenience we will see a good progress in the market of the coins. Many people are selling on the exchanges because they need money for buying things in their daily needs and to spend on their expenditures for their family. The market will see a continuous rise in the exchanges.
It is actually the main aim of the project that it will increase the adoption of the cryptocurrencies and this is also one of the way to increase the adoption that the prices of the coins increase continuously on exchanges. Seeing the rising price many other people will come to adopt this coin.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:40:40 PM

No, the fees for exchanging cryptocurrency → fiat is not at all big. Usually this is 1.5-4%. Daily fluctuations of the cryptocurrency are much larger - 3-100% Wink Grin

Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:50:31 PM

No, the fees for exchanging cryptocurrency → fiat is not at all big. Usually this is 1.5-4%. Daily fluctuations of the cryptocurrency are much larger - 3-100% Wink Grin
But still it affect the money of the people who have their money in crypto. The exchange fees really hurt and it is not only the exchange rate on crypto exchanges but along with that there are the fees of withdrawal and the fees of banks involved in it.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:57:23 PM

But still it affect the money of the people who have their money in crypto. The exchange fees really hurt and it is not only the exchange rate on crypto exchanges but along with that there are the fees of withdrawal and the fees of banks involved in it.
Yes for me it really hurts a lot when I pay the fees in different portions in the way to convert my money to fiat and to withdraw them to cash. I also like to get a system with which I will be able to use my coins directly to buy things which I need.
Megalucker1

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:00:45 PM

Does anyone know how well the project fees went? I liked their idea. But there is high competition in this area. The team has a lot of strength and desire to work. I hope that will be enough. ICO ends in 2 days, is that right?
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

Does anyone know how well the project fees went? I liked their idea. But there is high competition in this area. The team has a lot of strength and desire to work. I hope that will be enough. ICO ends in 2 days, is that right?
The ICO will end today after a few hours, so if you want to invest in this project then you have to invest now to get the opportunity. The potential of this project is very high but you came a little late, Try to invest now as soon as possible.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:29:23 PM

The ICO will end today after a few hours, so if you want to invest in this project then you have to invest now to get the opportunity. The potential of this project is very high but you came a little late, Try to invest now as soon as possible.
7 hours are there in the ICO if you will invest now in the project then you will be in benefit. The use of the project will be much higher in the future. It is obvious that the adoption of Tip Blockchain will be very higher and will gain a value in the exchanges.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:35:18 PM

Yes for me it really hurts a lot when I pay the fees in different portions in the way to convert my money to fiat and to withdraw them to cash. I also like to get a system with which I will be able to use my coins directly to buy things which I need.
I am sure that this issue will be solved in Tip Blockchain as this has many benefits for the merchants and is very convenient way for transactions of coins. They will not deny to adopt the crypto currencies for their businesses and we will find many merchants with crypto in their payment options.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:58:09 PM

I am sure that this issue will be solved in Tip Blockchain as this has many benefits for the merchants and is very convenient way for transactions of coins. They will not deny to adopt the crypto currencies for their businesses and we will find many merchants with crypto in their payment options.
The merchants will really adopt tip blockchain as it is the platform which is here to solve the issue of the merchants for the adoption of the blockchain technology for their business. They will feel more secure if they will adopt Tip Blockchain for their business.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:13:48 PM

The fees are not higher for the investment in this project. While the profit from this project looks very promising and very high in the coming future. Just invest in this project and keep your coins for a longer time to get your money multiplied.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:29:37 PM

The fees are not higher for the investment in this project. While the profit from this project looks very promising and very high in the coming future. Just invest in this project and keep your coins for a longer time to get your money multiplied.
Yes we are seeing the project of this project very better. The future of the project will make us millionaire when we will invest in this project because this project will be used on a wide range in the crypto community. The use of the project will increase the community of the project and the community will support the project to increase the value of the coin.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:37:16 PM

Yes we are seeing the project of this project very better. The future of the project will make us millionaire when we will invest in this project because this project will be used on a wide range in the crypto community. The use of the project will increase the community of the project and the community will support the project to increase the value of the coin.
The community of the project will also support the project to bring more users to the network and if there will be more users on Tip Blockchain then we will feel more convenience in the use of it as we will find more people on that platform and we will have more options for our businesses and for our dealings etc.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:42:48 PM

The community of the project will also support the project to bring more users to the network and if there will be more users on Tip Blockchain then we will feel more convenience in the use of it as we will find more people on that platform and we will have more options for our businesses and for our dealings etc.
Yes the support of this project is required to bring more and more people to this platform as in this case we will also see people from our own place when it will be more famous in our area. This will benefit us from the local dealings with crypto if the project get success to bring people from all the portions from the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: