Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:12:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💎Tip Blockchain💎 Mass adoption powered by Discovery on the Blockchain📱📱  (Read 3649 times)
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:56:22 PM

Here everything is true. To be competitive, it is necessary to look not only in today day, but also in the tomorrow. Yes it is not widely used now. But everyone should understand that today there is a great choice of offer. And the seller is looking for a buyer, not vice versa.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:06:08 PM

As i see ICO ended already? How much you raised on ICO? And when to except tokenson exchanges? The idea looks quite usefull, but there are not big hype. Do you have plans for increase marketing?
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 06:17:24 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 06:50:42 PM by logictense

In their place the merchants will find it easy to adopt any coin which will be available on this app. It will solve a great issue of the merchants if this app started to used in a region. We will then buy goods from them with our coins which will be available on this app.
That is the point for which all of our struggle is for this app. I know that if this app started to be used viraly then we will get that even with merchants and we will then buy goods from our local merchants even with offline dealings.
Yes this app is more designed for the convenience for the merchants and if they will not us on that app then why will they adopt it and if they will not adopt it then we will again face restrictions in the use of our coins directly for our needs. So it is important for all of us to join the app and to invite all of our friends to this app.
I am pretty sure that we will find a great success in this project and most of the crypto users will adopt the app and they will readily use only this app for their transactions and the merchants will also love the app for their usage as that have many more benefits for the usage of merchants. They can get more relief with the use of this app.
The idea is very amazing. I am impressed with the planning of the team members and fo the project but for me it looks hard to bring the merchants to the blockchain adoption. It will take more time to bring them to adopt the crypto currencies.

Great I would respectfully suggest to deprive the core team from the responsibility for managing the budget. Conducting operations with finances should be part of SaaS manager's job, u know, senior policy making manager of the enterprise company with years of experience behind the back. Not having this manager will result in that u will no be able to allure noobs to ur market.

Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:24:18 PM

Here everything is true. To be competitive, it is necessary to look not only in today day, but also in the tomorrow. Yes it is not widely used now. But everyone should understand that today there is a great choice of offer. And the seller is looking for a buyer, not vice versa.
As it is the start and we can see that many of the people are from now coming to join the project it shows that in the coming future the demand will be much more higher and in the coming future we will see more and more demand and so we will find it a core place for the crypto users.
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:46:59 PM

As it is the start and we can see that many of the people are from now coming to join the project it shows that in the coming future the demand will be much more higher and in the coming future we will see more and more demand and so we will find it a core place for the crypto users.
Yes on the telegram they announced that the registrations are very bigger. They said that on the first day they got a lot of people registered to their app. The future will be more bright. I am sure that this app will be the core wallet for the users of blockchain.
Penhymabmidd

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:49:37 PM

Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records? Where are you physically based out of? How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders? Is there a vesting schedule?
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:28:53 PM

Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records? Where are you physically based out of? How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders? Is there a vesting schedule?
All of the questions which you asked are already explained in the whitepaper of this project, so it is better that you go to their website and read their whitepaper. You will get all of them.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:00:42 PM

Yes on the telegram they announced that the registrations are very bigger. They said that on the first day they got a lot of people registered to their app. The future will be more bright. I am sure that this app will be the core wallet for the users of blockchain.
People are happily joining the platform because they want to have a platform which will make the use of crypto more easier for them and that feature has been brought to them by tip blockchain.
Will-Natsu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:10:17 PM

Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your plan? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
Gimbo

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:57:55 AM

Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your plan? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
The details about the team members and about the advisers are given on their website.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:01:50 PM

The details about the team members and about the advisers are given on their website.
All of the advisers of this project are high profile personalities in the blockchain technology and they know well about giving the fruits to this project. They have got a great success in the field of their crowdfunding and they are now in the way to promote the project more and more to collect more users for the app.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:04:12 PM

All of the advisers of this project are high profile personalities in the blockchain technology and they know well about giving the fruits to this project. They have got a great success in the field of their crowdfunding and they are now in the way to promote the project more and more to collect more users for the app.
Their chief adviser Benoît Morelli is brilliant person who worked at the head of product for the Gimli project. From his work for that project shows his abilities and from his that work we all are sure that he will bring much more for the project and he will give a great success to this project.
Jastetad

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:06:48 PM

Their chief adviser Benoît Morelli is brilliant person who worked at the head of product for the Gimli project. From his work for that project shows his abilities and from his that work we all are sure that he will bring much more for the project and he will give a great success to this project.
I am also fond of him and I also know about his and his experiences. When I came to this project for the first time and saw their preparations and and team and the advisers with them then I thought that I have to be the part of this project as I knew that this project will be a bigger project in the coming future.
Qatuca

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:08:18 PM

I am also fond of him and I also know about his and his experiences. When I came to this project for the first time and saw their preparations and and team and the advisers with them then I thought that I have to be the part of this project as I knew that this project will be a bigger project in the coming future.
The future is really the great and is getting more importance from the public. The demand of this project is increasing. They have launched their beta version and for that there is a great crowd adopting it and they all are waiting for the main version to come. I hope it will come sooner for the people.
Gimbo

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:09:52 PM

The future is really the great and is getting more importance from the public. The demand of this project is increasing. They have launched their beta version and for that there is a great crowd adopting it and they all are waiting for the main version to come. I hope it will come sooner for the people.
The developers already announced that they will launch the main version in the month of November. Till that time we have to wait and have to use the beta version. They also have started a campaign for to invite people to the app and for that they give a good reward.
Jastetad

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:11:22 PM

The developers already announced that they will launch the main version in the month of November. Till that time we have to wait and have to use the beta version. They also have started a campaign for to invite people to the app and for that they give a good reward.
Yes that is a great campaign. With that they are giving another chance to all of us to earn some more coins from the project. I am also the part of that and it is very easy to invite people to this app to join because they have a stronger background and people rely on them easily.
Qatuca

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:12:30 PM

Yes that is a great campaign. With that they are giving another chance to all of us to earn some more coins from the project. I am also the part of that and it is very easy to invite people to this app to join because they have a stronger background and people rely on them easily.
Yes any project which will have a background like that and which will have a brilliant team members will get a success like that. People like to join the successful communities and Tip Blockchain is one of them.
Patel Joe

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:12:56 PM

Market be more and more manipulative. It isnot so good situation. Investing in few altcoins in which technology you believe it is everything which i recommend to you.
Gimbo

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:14:07 PM

Yes any project which will have a background like that and which will have a brilliant team members will get a success like that. People like to join the successful communities and Tip Blockchain is one of them.
The other reason for joining the app on a large scale is that the project has much more benefits to the public and will give more convenience to the people who will want to adopt the crypto currencies for their businesses. The merchants are very happy with the coming of this app.
Jastetad

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:15:57 PM

Market be more and more manipulative. It isnot so good situation. Investing in few altcoins in which technology you believe it is everything which i recommend to you.
And it is the project which has the technology on which people not only believe but they also want to give more success to it as it is the technology from the stronger developers and it is the technology for a great purpose of the blockchain users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: